PDA

View Full Version : You Opened My Eye

poulanium
04-20-2006, 02:53 PM
There are parts in this song that I half expect to hear Maynard go into the Third Eye lyrics? Anyone else get this feeling? Sorry if I am repeating a previous thread.

Fritz
04-21-2006, 12:15 PM
There are parts in this song that I half expect to hear Maynard go into the Third Eye lyrics? Anyone else get this feeling? Sorry if I am repeating a previous thread.

It's like from 3:00 in Rosetta stoned for about 15 seconds

around 11:01 on Third Eye I hear it too

Dredg
04-21-2006, 01:17 PM
yep, like if they were playing live and just jaming outt... and then going back into a real song... like third eye.

ArizonaBay
04-21-2006, 01:53 PM
yep, like if they were playing live and just jaming outt... and then going back into a real song... like third eye.

Yes. Someone with a brain. This is a jam of old stuff and random crap, with purposely crap vocals and lyrics laid over the top. Im going to keep posting this until you all realise im right. I think my task may be futile however.

acsguitar
04-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Yes. Someone with a brain. This is a jam of old stuff and random crap, with purposely crap vocals and lyrics laid over the top. Im going to keep posting this until you all realise im right. I think my task may be futile however.

Keep doing that it'll be funny