PDA

View Full Version : blairs newsletters

lucydog
04-20-2006, 11:23 AM
anyone look at the jan 06 newsletter?

the song is about a "terrible secret"

about "* ** tests on d" "anagram for "rosetta stoned" (march 06 newsletter)

and " d is dave" who drives a "van"

now, read the march newsletter. they went to a place near area 51, a place with a backstory similar to the story in rosetta stoned. Then they saw Dave, and his van. notice the line about how he may need to be changed like a baby?

look at the picture of the rock that hes sitting on at the bottom. see the writing on it?

am i the first to realize this?

spiralout11235
04-20-2006, 01:53 PM
I've noticed this too, especially the writing on the rock.

Thetics
04-20-2006, 02:20 PM
I want to.. but i dont understand :/ I looked into it.. But cant figure it out, what am i missing?

CaseLogic
04-20-2006, 02:22 PM
The name Dave is heard in the song, too

azatoth
04-20-2006, 02:27 PM
there's also a UFO in that pic...take it as you will

lucydog
04-20-2006, 03:03 PM
I didnt read too terribly close, but the site they were at was infamous for "aliens" or 7 beings telling someone to build a structure or something.

also "whippets" hrmm. maybe the key is you need to be high on nitrous to understand the begining. i will experiment with this tonite.

Perseensilmä
04-20-2006, 03:06 PM
I think Dave is the one who shite the bed.

timmytow
04-20-2006, 03:29 PM
"I Didn't Even Graduate High School"...the terrible secret?

lucydog
04-20-2006, 05:18 PM
no, the secret that strange beings told him. that he is the chosen one to relay this message. the problem is, he had no pen, and was unable to remeber what he was supposed to say. warning lost. screwed up (shit the bed).

Systolic
04-20-2006, 06:11 PM
The terrible secret said

"Divineknowledgebutiforgetallthings" in Enochian...

Go back and retranslate it if you see what Im talking about. Its on the ouija "working".

The Corinthian
04-20-2006, 06:15 PM
he tells you what the "terrible secret" is in the song.

"Born to bear and read you all the details of our ending."

Considerately Killing Me
04-22-2006, 08:04 AM
I didn't see this thread, and started another.

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=42938

Anyway, I think what I posted belongs here.

OK, so reading Blair's last newsletter, and the lyrics "and I never fucking graduated high school" I decided to google this guy.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb..../GeorgeVT.html

"George Van Tassel had a special fascination with airplanes, which led him to obtain his pilot's license while still a teenager. He dropped out of school after 10th grade and took a job at Cleveland Municipal Airport. He hung around northeast Ohio until 1930, and then left for California, where his uncle Glen Paine gave him a job at his Santa Monica garage."