PDA

View Full Version : kabir on the possiblity of a decoy leak?

Rosetta Stoned
04-20-2006, 09:41 AM
What does the man in charge over in these parts have to say about a possible decoy album?

Doesn't kabir even think that it's a little fishy? I'm wanting to know what he has to say about all of those cut and paste sections in rosetta stoned and intension...

Cronos
04-20-2006, 09:45 AM
I've spoken to Kabir at length, so I believe I can quote him as saying No, this is the shit I reviewed before it leaked. Stop fucking post pumping goddamnit.

In summation, he thinks very little of it. He's not even THE LEAST bit amused.

LeMarchand
04-20-2006, 09:46 AM
Coz he's a very boring guy.

anagram?
04-20-2006, 09:47 AM
I've spoken to Kabir at length, so I believe I can quote him as saying

In summation, he thinks very little of it. He's not even THE LEAST bit amused.

How does he know it's the same shit? Did he illegally download it? :) <kidding!>

Cronos
04-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Actually, he throws sexy parties all the time.

Plus, he talks to hot emo goth chics on myspace.

+2 for Kabir
0 for you.

Cronos
04-20-2006, 09:50 AM
How does he know it's the same shit? Did he illegally download it? :) <kidding!>

He got the same privs that everyone else who reviewed it did.

If it were a hoax, either Kabir is in on it and he'll incite even more speculation by even posting, or he himself was...Rosetta Pwned.

I hope he was Rosetta Pwned.

HookerWithPenis
04-20-2006, 09:52 AM

+2 for Kabir
0 for you.

lol like that is supposed to be the greatest thing in the world
guess what jenna jameson sent me a group invite on myspace i guess that makes me the shit. lol talking to random "emo goth chics" on myspace isnt worth jumping up and down about thats like callin a phone sex hotline expecting to get a girlfriend

+10 Me
+0 You

anagram?
04-20-2006, 09:53 AM
He got the same privs that everyone else who reviewed it did.

No, my point was, how can he know what was leaked is what he heard *unless* he heard the leaked version?...implying he illegally downloaded it. I was joking about it, but it's probably true.

drape
04-20-2006, 09:54 AM

LOL i think i know who your talking about

*see*you*auntie*
04-20-2006, 10:58 AM
What does the man in charge over in these parts have to say about a possible decoy album?

Doesn't kabir even think that it's a little fishy? I'm wanting to know what he has to say about all of those cut and paste sections in rosetta stoned and intension...

I would imagine that Kabir hasn't said anything officially about the decoy theory because he's too busy shaking his head at the short-sightedness of the people who believe it. It sure as hell is demoralizing for me.

Cronos
04-20-2006, 12:49 PM
LOL i think i know who your talking about

Probably all of us at some point in time or another.

lol like that is supposed to be the greatest thing in the world
guess what jenna jameson sent me a group invite on myspace i guess that makes me the shit. lol talking to random "emo goth chics" on myspace isnt worth jumping up and down about thats like callin a phone sex hotline expecting to get a girlfriend

+10 Me
+0 You

Newsflash, that isn't really Jenna Jameson, but the same person that filters her fan mail. Sorry. =(

Hot Emo Goth chics on the other hand, are as real as you and me. Hooray for Kabir, I say. You're just jealous of his l337ness.