PDA

View Full Version : vicarious single release

jesse.O_o
04-20-2006, 06:18 AM
what date is the actual single released in record stores, because i asked at JB HIFI today and it wasnt even on the computer
any info appreciated
cheers
jesse

Nebel
04-20-2006, 06:19 AM
There won't be a single CD release, it looks like. Unless you can score a promo copy from somewhere.

eon_blue
04-20-2006, 06:20 AM
how does one get promo copies anyway??

Rav
04-20-2006, 06:21 AM
Ebay in about 5 weeks I would imagine.

outerone.com
04-21-2006, 11:19 PM
On the SOny flash page it says 4 Days untill Vicarious, maybe its old but as I write there is 4 days untill tuesday and that is a record release day. Maybe we will get a single..

evlcookie
04-22-2006, 04:09 AM
There are promo cds around and also pics from the cover / cd itself.

I posted those sometime today but the thread was deleted due to the pics showing artwork of the actual discs / etc ... well thats why i assume it was deleted.

But i would like to know when the single is out ... so i can buy it of course.

Scratch
04-22-2006, 05:45 AM
there is no single, and as far as i know there is no promo either, the radio stations were emailed the song

evlcookie
04-22-2006, 02:00 PM
there is no single, and as far as i know there is no promo either, the radio stations were emailed the song

No .. there is a cd actually going around with packaging etc.

Cd has the new "eye" on it , but it has 4 eyes around the inner circle of the cd.

The cover itself is black / white / lite gray colours on it. It has the new tool logo that everything thinks says fool, and vicarious is also in the same font type.
vicarious doesnt even look like it says vicarious in the new font .. but clearly it is.

And thats it. Since my post with the pics (http://toolnavy.com/showpost.php?p=946741&postcount=94) got deleted .. i cant show them, i can only explain it :/

KingSigy
04-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I saw the Vicarious single on sale at eBay yesterday. It's housed in a black cardboard case with eyes on the disc. It may be fake, but its still closer then nothing.