PDA

View Full Version : Ayahuasca/DMT?

Nate-dogg21
04-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Ok, ive been reading over the lyrics and origionally i thought this was an LSD trip, but now im starting to wonder if this is a DMT trip? (Area 51, x-files guy). I dont know if you guys paid attention to the sub rosa postings on the toolband site, but they discussed a lot of ayahuasca type stuff, and i remember reading reports of Alien Abductions and stuff along those lines.

The thing that confuses me now tho, is the song before this is named (blame hoffman), which makes me think that this is in correlation with LSD, but the lyrics kind of lean towards DMT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK! lol.

a big stupid dumbass
04-19-2006, 10:44 PM
Yes Yes, follow that thought man. Sub Rosa is an incredible magazine. It is free to see and print off iff you can. Well worth a good look. Don't think it has anything to do with Rosetta Stoned though, but what do I know. But, wait, this is where Sub Rosa comes in handy. When under the recieved influence of Ayahuasca, whose active ingredient is (DMT) , severe vomiting and diarrhea becomes present. Users don't specifically shit the bed though. As Grahm Hancock stated, DMT isn't about recreation or having some sort of fun, it is about knowledge and the discovery of hitherto hidden parts of your experience.

Emericana
04-19-2006, 11:19 PM
dont listen to that guy nate dogg... he's a big stupid dumbass

sorry i couldnt resist

auralassassin
04-19-2006, 11:28 PM
lol@ above...

Yea, my experience with DMT kinda brings me to this conclusion... I'll have to meditate some more... I'll let you know... but you are sortof onto something here, at first face

blair's man sausage
04-20-2006, 06:41 AM
i'm more inclined to go with the dmt over lsd as well....maybe mixed with a little ps3 or mlb...

Thetics
04-20-2006, 02:36 PM
dont mean to sound stupid, but whats DMT?

Nate-dogg21
04-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Hehehe, DMT is a chemical that naturally is ocurring in our brain. Its said to be the 'spirit molecule' that is, what keeps us level in this world/realm.... It is in other things, such as herbs and nuts and various other things (ayahuasca being one of them). If you extract it into a pure form, smoke it, inject it whatever you will, it gets you high... I read a comparison that LSD is a nice smooth ride, where as DMT is like being shot out of a cannon. The theory is when you put more DMT into your brain, u up the threshold level and it brings you to a higher dimension...

This is a theory of graham hancock, im sure many otheres too, but i got this from him. Our mind is like a reciever, that of a TV or a Radio. If you put different chemicals into your brain, its basically just like changing the channel and tuning into different stations...

Ummmm, reccomendation for you if ur interested.... www.erowid.org (i think its .org) has a lot of drug information. You can read the details of any drug, or personal stories from ppl, i reccomend it.

Thetics
04-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Thanks! :) that was very insightful. I AM interested but not at the same time. I dont do drugs, i have my reasons... mainly resulting from, however stupid this may sound, "bad marijuana trip". I had anxiety attacks for months, etc etc. the high wasnt worth the price to pay :/

Mescaline
04-20-2006, 06:21 PM
When i first read the lyrics I immediately thought of an N,N DMT. experience.
I've tried it a few times although haven't "broken through" yet...

hieroglyphs, sacred geometry are experienced in the visions...
Many people experience entities and aliens

Check out Rick Strassman's DMT the Spirit Molecule. A doctor who explored it.
Here's his experience.

http://www.dmtworld.org/showthread.php?t=813

Nate-dogg21
04-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Thanks! :) that was very insightful. I AM interested but not at the same time. I dont do drugs, i have my reasons... mainly resulting from, however stupid this may sound, "bad marijuana trip". I had anxiety attacks for months, etc etc. the high wasnt worth the price to pay :/

Hey man, if you dont enjoy it stay away from it. I dont smoke weed anymore because its not fun. I always feel like im stupifying myself and it just leads to negative thinking .Mushrooms however, i never have a bad trip and i will drop those any day. But yeah, educate urself as much as u can. Theyre magnificent things, if u cant do them, definitely educate urself with them. I think anyone who is against them is a fucking moron and doesnt see the fact that they can serve an incredible purpose. The negative always seem to overshadow the good, and all those conservative fuckers are ruining what god put on this earth for a reason.

a big stupid dumbass
04-20-2006, 07:38 PM
This is a theory of graham hancock, im sure many otheres too, but i got this from him. Our mind is like a reciever, that of a TV or a Radio. If you put different chemicals into your brain, its basically just like changing the channel and tuning into different stations...

yeah this is one of the fundamental things to understand with what I think will be an ever growing concept of how the brain works. It may not be the typical way to look at the phenomenon of consciousness at the present moment, but I think it has its merit where other concepts don't. In particular the idea that because of this tuning mechanism we can explain various and usually "unexplainable" phenomena. I think the typical way to see it under this new "reciever" of consciousness perspective is that "abductions", "fairies", "elves" are all a filtered hologram for something that is occuring around a specific frequency. If you were going to take the route of a "generated" consciousness viewpoint, these phenomena are simply irrelevant confabulations, and since they appear in such a way as to obviously not be mere lies, the "recieving" perspective of consiousness has a bit more of a hold on the way things are to us.

Thetics
04-20-2006, 11:15 PM
i agree. Maybe this is why we cant remember anything from when we were babies :p i heard that babies "see stuff that we no longer can see" thats why they always look like theyre looking around, pointing and laughing at random things. Maybe something happens once we grow up... like a switch.. just like how the "third eye gland" detaches.. i dunno.. just a thought... im tired. bye

Shaz
04-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Well.... i got a friend that had some of the songs off the new album, and i caved. but i said "lemme hear the weirdest song of 10000 days" he played rosetta. I read what some people thought of the lyrics and whats goin on in it. all i gotta say is i think the band was jamming, maynard dropped cid, and we have this song. lotta weird shvit but i thought it was HILARIOUS hearing some stuff from third eye. Third eye was a good trip, but stoned is a bad trip. In my opinion anyway.

Maynard sez "then you looked right through me
With somniferous almond eye (he turns EYE into I here)
I don’t even know what that means
must remember to write it down
this is so real
like the time Dave floated away
see my heart is pounding
‘cuz this shit never happens to me."

Phosphorescent dessert buttons? Somniferous Almond? He's makin fun of some past tunes, it seems to me anyway. Look closely at alotta stuff hes saying... I laughed alot. fine tune tho, more interesting then anything. its gotta be LSD. blairs last ramblings on the newsletter was aaaalll about it.

I really think he dropped acid and just went with the music and they recorded most of the lyrics like that.

and i never did acid... heh

prolly wrong, but whatever.

Alcawhorlick
04-21-2006, 08:26 AM
I don’t even know what that means
must remember to write it down
this is so real
like the time Dave floated away
see my heart is pounding
‘cuz this shit never happens to me."

He says Dave?
who's dave?
bowie?

ground control to major tom!?

Nate-dogg21
04-21-2006, 06:12 PM
I really think he dropped acid and just went with the music and they recorded most of the lyrics like that.

See ya, tahts what i think also... I was just bringing DMT up because some of the things happening dont happen while on acid... When ur on acid, u have an amazing feeling of being outside ur head, but all of your 5 senses are still working, theyre just screwed up... When ur on DMT, ive read that some people say when they blink their eyes, it doesnt nothing, they cant speak. This seems different than an Acid trip... Who sees aliens on acid? From what ive read thats all associated with DMT.

Valediction
04-21-2006, 06:48 PM
DMT is crazy compared to acid. Acid is like a trip down a beautiful exotic river, full of dangers and wonders, where you travel at a lesurely and sure pace, and always have the bottom of the boat to hide out in when the snakes come.

Whereas DMT is like getting sucked into the whirlpool in the middle of the lake the river leads to, and going to another reality.

Unless you take a concoction like Ayahuasca, which makes you sick pretty much, you can also take synthesized (extracted and pure) DMT.

When taking the proper dosing of synthetic DMT (it's not easy to take like LSD, you need to get a special glass DMT pipe and pure DMT crystals to do it properly)
It lasts for only a short time, around 30 minutes. To outside observers it appears you go into a trance like state. To you, you lose track of where your body is, how much time has passed, and how to get back.. (it can be frightening)

You get alot of similar themes reported by people and alot of times it is that there is a presence or presences that attempt to communicate with them during the experience. (Machine elves, Insects, Complicated Alien Machinery, Patterns of Infinate Complexity and meaning. have all been reported. Google search Terrance McKenna.) Many people awake from DMT convinced what they actually saw was real, and was another dimension of some sort.

See : http://www.serendipity.li/dmt/dmtart07.html

It's a very cool song regardless of all this.

burning bridges
04-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey man, if you dont enjoy it stay away from it. I dont smoke weed anymore because its not fun. I always feel like im stupifying myself and it just leads to negative thinking .Mushrooms however, i never have a bad trip and i will drop those any day. But yeah, educate urself as much as u can. Theyre magnificent things, if u cant do them, definitely educate urself with them. I think anyone who is against them is a fucking moron and doesnt see the fact that they can serve an incredible purpose. The negative always seem to overshadow the good, and all those conservative fuckers are ruining what god put on this earth for a reason.

I agree with you on the shrooms. I have actually stopped smoking and drinking because of my experiences with shrooms. I have just come to this understanding that those drugs really don't do anything for me (weed being somewhat of an exception.) I don't know about acid yet, I will probably try it in college when I have the ability to set aside twelve hours.

Supergroup
04-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Phosphorescent dessert buttons? Somniferous Almond? He's makin fun of some past tunes, it seems to me anyway. Look closely at alotta stuff hes saying... I laughed alot. fine tune tho, more interesting then anything. its gotta be LSD. blairs last ramblings on the newsletter was aaaalll about it.

Hey man. Somniferous means that something is sleep inducing... Almond could mean a color or shape. Somniferous Almond Eyes would mean that E.T. (or whatever) had Sleep inducing Almond shaped or colored eyes. THis song is MUCH more than Maynard dropping some acid and hitting record... this is a very calculated tune.

Nate-dogg21
04-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Oh for sure, i totally agree. The music is even fitting, ya know? This song was about a bad trip from day 1 when they started developing it. Every part of it fits, the vibe and emotion i feel from the music is the same as the lyrics for me, like something bad that u dont understand is going on, ya know? The lyrics just enhance it.

Supergroup
04-21-2006, 09:49 PM
You said it man. The more I read about DMT experiences the more I think that this is about a journey to the other side.