PDA

View Full Version : I wish...

mjr
04-19-2006, 08:19 PM
...that this entire CD was like this song and Vicarious. That's what I expected. Fuck. I love Jambi.

STA
04-19-2006, 08:35 PM
...that this entire CD was like this song and Vicarious. That's what I expected. Fuck. I love Jambi.

That was precisely my initial impression. The first minute of Jambi is my favorite part of the album so far. I love the contrast between the death metal riffs and Maynard's crystal-clear and touching vocals.

I'm on my second listen now, and I'm a bit more optimistic. Sometimes, though, as much as I hate to say it, I just want to tell Maynard to stfu...

bighand99
04-19-2006, 10:04 PM
That was precisely my initial impression. The first minute of Jambi is my favorite part of the album so far. I love the contrast between the death metal riffs and Maynard's crystal-clear and touching vocals.

I'm on my second listen now, and I'm a bit more optimistic. Sometimes, though, as much as I hate to say it, I just want to tell Maynard to stfu...

Yeah, I have a feeling this album will grow on everyone as they listen to it more. I'm on my tenth listen and it gets nothing but better. Your quote about eMotive is fucking hilarious too...btw.