PDA

View Full Version : my own experiences....

AEnimaTOOLer
04-19-2006, 07:20 PM
having lost my own mother in a similar manner, this song is rather dear to me so far (ive only downloaded 2 songs from the new album, this and right in two). not just the words, but the MUSIC. the buildup at the end is AMAZING.

heres my take on things...

he goes through saying what did i do to deserve being a son to an angel? how am i worthy? then it suddenly builds up to "what the fuck did i/you do to deserve this shit that you went through?" then suddenly he calms down and is like, you know, why does this happen to a person like you?

thats just my take. i think its a beautiful song, i cant wait to hear part two, im goin to wait that one out though.

mike09
04-20-2006, 05:46 AM
Good to hear you enjoy the songs. I gotta' tell you, if you think part one is beautiful, you'll definitely love part two then.

theamazingtool
04-28-2008, 09:25 PM
agreed.

CodyC
05-15-2008, 07:47 AM
JUDITH, OF COURSE, IS MOM, BUT I CAN'T HELP HEARING A DIFFERENT MEANING TO THE SONG. REPLACE, IF YOU WILL, 10,000 DAYS WITH 10,000 CENTURIES, AND REPLACE, IF YOU WILL, JUDITH MARIE WITH LUCIFER, THE ANGEL 86'ED OUTTA HEAVEN. 10000 DAYS IS LONG ENOUGH, LET DUDE BACK IN. HE, THE EVIL, DASTARDLY PILLAR OF FAITH HAS ASCENDED, TIME 4 THE FUCKING WINGS. NONE OF US HAS ACTUALLY BEEN THERE; NOT LIKE HE. 10 GRAND IS LONG ENOUGH, HE'S GOING HOME.

I DON'T INTEND DISRESPECT, MJK. BUT ALAS, ONCE A SONG LEAVES YOU GUYS AND ENTERS ME, IT'S NOT YOURS ANYMORE; IT IS MINE, AS IT SHOULD BE. ***THANKS***

dancingflame
05-15-2008, 08:36 AM
JUDITH, OF COURSE, IS MOM, BUT I CAN'T HELP HEARING A DIFFERENT MEANING TO THE SONG. REPLACE, IF YOU WILL, 10,000 DAYS WITH 10,000 CENTURIES, AND REPLACE, IF YOU WILL, JUDITH MARIE WITH LUCIFER, THE ANGEL 86'ED OUTTA HEAVEN. 10000 DAYS IS LONG ENOUGH, LET DUDE BACK IN. HE, THE EVIL, DASTARDLY PILLAR OF FAITH HAS ASCENDED, TIME 4 THE FUCKING WINGS. NONE OF US HAS ACTUALLY BEEN THERE; NOT LIKE HE. 10 GRAND IS LONG ENOUGH, HE'S GOING HOME.

I DON'T INTEND DISRESPECT, MJK. BUT ALAS, ONCE A SONG LEAVES YOU GUYS AND ENTERS ME, IT'S NOT YOURS ANYMORE; IT IS MINE, AS IT SHOULD BE. ***THANKS***

no offence, but....is everything ok with you???

CodyC
05-25-2008, 06:25 AM
no offence, but....is everything ok with you???

I AM FINE, THANX, OTHER THAN THE HALF ROTTEN NEW-BORN KITTEN STUCK BETWIXT MY FOURTH AND FIFTH MOLARS..........I WISH I WERE SOMEONE ELSE..............

Yast3r
05-25-2008, 06:45 AM
I AM FINE, THANX, OTHER THAN THE HALF ROTTEN NEW-BORN KITTEN STUCK BETWIXT MY FOURTH AND FIFTH MOLARS..........I WISH I WERE SOMEONE ELSE..............

Oh my god. You're my new favorite user. Please stick around these forums and post more frequently.

Rolo
05-25-2008, 02:11 PM
^
That, and fix your damn Caps-Lock key.

FatBox
05-25-2008, 09:18 PM
http://www.jacobfoshee.com/wages/caps_lock.jpg

CodyC
05-26-2008, 01:49 AM
AHHHH, ME CAPS LOCK HE SAYS. WELL DON'T YOU FORGET THE WE WERE ALL ONCE A LOWER CASE LETTER WITH ASPIRATIONS OF BUMPING OUR HEAD UPON THE WELCOMING CEILING OF A LINE ON A PAGE FROM A BIG CHIEF PAD. I AM NOT ENTIRELY SURE WHAT THE FUCK I AM STILL TYPING FOR, BUT I AM SURE THAT MCDONALD'S FRENCH FRIES HAVE DESERVEDLY EARNED THIER PLACE AT MY TABLE OF OVER-RATED SHITE.

P.S TOOL IS MY CHURCH

FatBox
05-26-2008, 12:44 PM
YEAH OK WE'RE COOL

Carny_Handles
05-26-2008, 01:17 PM
WHY ARE WE YELLING?