PDA

View Full Version : dual interludes

Montague
04-19-2006, 06:45 PM
while both rather different, does it frustrate anybody else that Lipan Conjuring and Lost Keys are next to each other? neither are "real" tool songs in the normal sense. it just seems a bit.....i dunno... like poor album planning or something.

Sodemizer
04-20-2006, 07:10 PM
I agree They need help in album department. Diesal Opinon.

Toolography
04-21-2006, 04:14 AM
Yea I know what mean. Sometimes it seems like such an effort to get from The Pot to Rosetta stoned. Where else could they have put them though?

euphorias_prisoner
04-21-2006, 02:00 PM
I think These 3 songs build very well on each other (Lipan Conjuring, Lost Keys, Rosetta Stoned.) To me L.C. is the dose/begining of the trip, L.K. is the tramatic aftermath of the trip, and R.S. goes back and fills in the blanks of the experience. And these flow perfectly into Intension and Right in Two(with intension being the comedown and Right in two the revelation of the entire experience). I havent read any lyrics yet this is just my first impression of the last half of the album.

Craag
04-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Try Lipan Conjuring right before The Pot.

But my opinion is that Lipan Conjuring don't fit the album.

Harry Manback
04-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Lost Keys is more of a short instrumental (not counting the conversation over the top as vocals).

jbweldon04
04-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Lost Keys definitely is part of Rosetta Stone. It works where it is. LC is a piece of crap though. I don't understand it's meaning and neither do the fans of Tool.