PDA

View Full Version : Cannibalism

aenimator
11-22-2002, 04:21 PM
Eh, like most of my posts... maybe this jsut makes me sound incredibly stupid... but, ha... I'm wonderng about these things i've heard about the hidden messages about cannibalism... Eh, read it on toolband, so you never know. haha. but... does anyone know what's with this? I know it has something to do w/ the occult, and i'm sure it's just a little punch of MJK humour.. Just wondering if anyone knows exacttly what it is and where it can be found... or if it can be found at all...

(-open your third eye-)

verisimilitude
11-23-2002, 10:34 PM
probably just bullshit blair made up to piss off maynard.

Braydon
11-29-2002, 06:48 PM
where are these messages anyway?i've been listening to tool for a long time and i've never eaten anyone

scorpioali
12-01-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Braydon
where are these messages anyway?i've been listening to tool for a long time and i've never eaten anyone
hilarious.
i also question the validity of some of these statements about hidden messages in songs. the only one that i can think of that is actually there is in no quarter. i still don't know what he's saying there.

pink gentile
12-01-2002, 02:41 PM
dude! i lent my copy of this cd to a friend, and he had never heard them before. that night he listened to it right before he fell alseep and he had dreams of canniblism!!!! lol and then i told him about the "message" and he got freaked out.

it was so fucking funny! and freaky

pink gentile
12-01-2002, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by scorpioali

hilarious.
i also question the validity of some of these statements about hidden messages in songs. the only one that i can think of that is actually there is in no quarter. i still don't know what he's saying there. [/QUOTE

listen to ticks and leeches at the 4 minute mark... loud

laughinchildgod
12-04-2002, 12:18 PM
THE CANNABILISTIC MESSAGES
that they accuse tool of putting in their music or what ever refers to the obscene right in which there is eating of a gland located in the brain i believe the pineal if i've read correctly from the posts of blairs. But if you read over more of it its rather interesting but in all probability not true

Search within the depth of dissectional and you shall find the information you seek.

word brooklyn to blah blah

Braydon
12-06-2002, 11:58 PM
where are these messages?i can't find any line about eating any gland.