PDA

View Full Version : Lost posts...?

reedc33
03-20-2003, 01:40 PM
Is there some reason that my ultra-intelligent posts ar getting lost? I logon and begin writing, spell check (what a concept) and then go to submit only to be asked to login again. Then my post is lost...what the fuck?! Maybe they aren't that ultra-intelligent but at least I don't misspell the words the, you, word, etc...

dan
03-20-2003, 04:45 PM
no idea. i suggest selecting the text and hitting CTRL-C before pushing the submit button. that way, if it gives you another error, you can just login and paste the text back in.

diogenes
03-20-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by reedc33
Is there some reason that my ultra-intelligent posts ar getting lost? I logon and begin writing, spell check (what a concept) and then go to submit only to be asked to login again. Then my post is lost...what the fuck?! Maybe they aren't that ultra-intelligent but at least I don't misspell the words the, you, word, etc...
When I signed up, I kept getting that, and I had to check my mail and click on an activation thing that I got when I signed up. I think that might be your problem.

dan
03-21-2003, 10:37 AM
yes, probably. we require that activation link so that people use real email addresses.

also keeps multiple accounts per user to a minimum.

Pro_Art
03-21-2003, 11:29 AM
I usually log in, then hit the back button a couple times.
My text is usually intact. Just in case it isn't, I always
copy first.

Peace,
Pro Art (Protocol Artisan)

reedc33
03-21-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by dan
yes, probably. we require that activation link so that people use real email addresses.

also keeps multiple accounts per user to a minimum.

You mean the mail box of the email address I gave to you? Not the message section of this site, though...?

It happened again, so I'll try the control C thing tomorrow. It doesn't happen every time, so I just don't know...

Thanks, though.

reedc33
03-30-2003, 10:36 AM
It continues...argh!