PDA

View Full Version : do me a favour

insaner
04-19-2006, 06:19 AM
all you idiots who think this is some fake or decoy, and dont like the album, dont bother buying tickets for any of the mini tour shows. TIA.

clarity.
04-19-2006, 06:20 AM
So someone with a different opinion is deemed an idiot? It's called: "The Tool Page: Opinion"

tangent
04-19-2006, 06:23 AM
all you idiots who think this is some fake or decoy, and dont like the album, dont bother buying tickets for any of the mini tour shows. TIA.

Yeah, that makes sense... Hey, actually, maybe you should be in charge of who listens to the new album too? It would really help us all so much by censoring Tool I think. </sarcasm>

insaner
04-19-2006, 06:25 AM
So someone with a different opinion is deemed an idiot? It's called: "The Tool Page: Opinion"

actually, i only deem people who are idiots to be idiots.

look if i saw some fool standing before the grand canyon and calling it the great wall of china, i wouldnt exactly be in awe of this persons brain power.

so yes, if you think this album is a fake or decoy, you are an idiot, and i cant help you. this is not an opinion. this is idiocy.

tangent
04-19-2006, 06:55 AM
actually, i only deem people who are idiots to be idiots.

look if i saw some fool standing before the grand canyon and calling it the great wall of china, i wouldnt exactly be in awe of this persons brain power.

so yes, if you think this album is a fake or decoy, you are an idiot, and i cant help you. this is not an opinion. this is idiocy.

Hmm yeah, this guy is a God. So, almighty, what do I do next? *extends limp arms in imitation of zombie and eats brains in the vain hope I will gain guidance* leeeeeeead meeee!

insaner
04-19-2006, 10:23 PM
heh when the jack jumps out of the box, he was there all along. but when the cat is half in the bag, hes half dead, half alive.

if you think im leading you, or attempting to lead anyone, well...