PDA

View Full Version : IS IT JUST ME, OR IS THIS SONG JUST TOO FUCKIN COOL?

RED_THE_HAT
04-19-2006, 04:07 AM
I dunno if it is just me, but I love this song!! As much as a Tool album is a whole, this song (part of the album) is just fucking cool! The bass lines are unlike anything i have heard from Tool, the guitar shreds, the drums are tight as hell (not unlike tool), and there is a freakin talk box!!!
Diversity between albums is cool, but I never expected a damn talk box, yet how cool does it sound!!!! This song is just way too fuckin cool!

Chuck_Of_Wah
04-19-2006, 04:25 AM
First time listen right now. it is awesome. that main riff is simple yet brutal.

me ----> :-O

Lupin
04-19-2006, 04:42 AM
The bass in this song sounds Pink Floydish in areas.

And yes it's a killer song. This entire album has exceeded my expectations. This is why Tool is my favorite band of all time and probably always will be.

RED_THE_HAT
04-19-2006, 05:04 AM
To me, this song sounds like Tool decided to write a track, and do everything that they have never done. May even resemble the way music is going these days. I hear this song, and all I can think of is how strange it would look being performed the style that they do. All I can imagine is Adam Jones in all leather doing the glamour rock thing!

redbox
04-19-2006, 05:33 AM
I love this track.Amazing :O

orange.juice
04-19-2006, 05:57 AM
agree with all.

vyparhz
04-19-2006, 06:03 AM
After Vicarious I must admit this track did come out with an unexpected punch. Was loving every second of it!

RED_THE_HAT
04-19-2006, 06:13 AM
This is the first track I heard after Vicarious, and my god.... I just love it.... perfect way to inroduce the world to the world of 10,000 days post Vicarious....

paraflux
04-19-2006, 06:16 AM
"if you don't like the song, fine.
if you love the song, fine.
either way, don't post a thread saying so.

mods will delete threads like that."