PDA

View Full Version : The fake album better than the real?

Vegama
04-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Wouldn't it be glorious if this turned out to be a hoax as blair says, and it's better than the actual album.

grizz441
04-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Wouldn't it be glorious if this turned out to be a hoax as blair says, and it's better than the actual album.

life is but a dream

EDIT: The album is epic

Lagomorph
my theory:

this shit album is a hoax...

the real album will come out may 2nd, and it will be 80 minutes of maynard squeezing his cat!!!

ATObassist
how the hell did all this fake album stuff be taken seriously?! i know that you didnt say that this was a fake album, you're only making a hypothetical, but i cant believe some people think tool would waste all their time and energy on something that "isnt real."

dancingflame
04-18-2006, 11:12 PM

n o

Vegama
04-18-2006, 11:13 PM
n o

according to your signature, you are in fact retarded.

vyparhz
04-18-2006, 11:16 PM
theres a diff between decoy and fake methinks. it could very well be a decoy album that was still meant to be released, just meant to take the eyes away from a following album?

doesnt mean its fake and "not real".

BlindVisionary
04-18-2006, 11:18 PM
It's not fake or a decoy...Stop wishing, this is their latest album! Like it, or fuck off!

Vegama
04-18-2006, 11:24 PM
It's not fake or a decoy...Stop wishing, this is their latest album! Like it, or fuck off!

Missed what I said completely.

BlindVisionary
04-18-2006, 11:27 PM
Hey i'm just out of bed, piss off :P

dancingflame
04-18-2006, 11:29 PM
HAH :D
i am so fucking glad that some stupid deaf assholes still think its not the "real deal"...buy yourself a brain or something...at least ears....NOBODY on earth would spend time to create such a masterpiece with the intention of making a big joke!

vyparhz
04-18-2006, 11:41 PM
nothing wrong with throwing theories out there...lighten up arsefaeries

yes it would be a huge waste of time and money. but so is wasting hours on this damn forum!

:P

Drozz
04-18-2006, 11:45 PM
What is the deal with these pointless threads?

Alveolate
04-19-2006, 05:30 AM
the ups and downs:

if this is a decoy, then both sides will benefit. for those who love this album, awesome... a new one around the corner. for those who hate this album, awesome... a new one around the corner. however, if thisis in fact the real deal (which i still haven't listened nor am that interested until may 2nd), then mostly everyone here will purchase it and mostly everyone will eventually enjoy it to a certain extend. judging from the reviews and such, it sounds to me like it's going to be awesome. don't forget, they are MUSICIANS. if TOOL were to take advice from the fans on how 10,000 Days should sound, then they'd still be writing this album with all the 'i hate it-s' and the 'i love it-s' they are getting. the bottom line is, if this album is the real deal, TOOL loved it enough to put it on a CD. I highly doubt the band would put garbage on a CD and waste they're time seeing as though they haven't released a record since 2001. Why would they even bother putting something out if they didn't put their heart into it? Because they can? no. You don't have to like it, but i'm sure 95% of you will buy it. and i'm sure, just like Lateralus, it'll take a year or two for most of you to realize, 'wow.... this album has helped me grow.' it's TOOL, guys. it seriously can't be as bad as Fall Out Shit or My Chemical Dick in the Mouth, or Coheed and Shit. Think about it.

clarity.
04-19-2006, 05:48 AM
The Pot.

The album is fake.

tangent
04-19-2006, 06:04 AM
I think the funniest thing about all of this is even if all the threads are deleted after all this, I have saved all the relevant ones to prove who knew first what was right/wrong... So either way some people are goiing to get "pwnd".

Zeus
04-19-2006, 07:31 AM
I think the funniest thing about all of this is even if all the threads are deleted after all this, I have saved all the relevant ones to prove who knew first what was right/wrong... So either way some people are goiing to get "pwnd".

Some peope are pdiots.

Bogart
04-19-2006, 07:34 AM
This is the album that is coming out May 2nd...nothing more, nothing less