PDA

View Full Version : decoy album

Drugks
04-18-2006, 10:19 PM
I think this is fake, they were talking abouta decoy album. People have seen how pissed maynard gets like that one time his voice cracked during parabol. What makes you think they would put out somethign this shitty. They straight out said they were making a decoy album and that took about a year. I mean come on, listen to 'the pot'. but then agian if its being shipped to stores, what could stop it from being leaked?

macfreak
04-18-2006, 10:43 PM
what are u talking aboput? go see a doctor

undeniable dilemma
04-18-2006, 10:50 PM
When exactly, Drugks, did TOOL say they were making a decoy album?Also, get your facts straight. Maynard screwed up on "Parabola" not "Parabol," live of course.

dancingflame
04-18-2006, 11:09 PM
shut up and listen!

Dolophane
04-18-2006, 11:15 PM
People have seen how pissed maynard gets like that one time his voice cracked during parabol. What makes you think they would put out somethign this shitty.
Haha. Drugks, you must be the master of the non sequitur.

Drugks
04-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Newsletter september 2005.

"Now where was I?.. Oh yeah, TOOL!.. I'm not going to reveal my source, Mister Patience, but do you want to know the kind of things that have been going on while this record was being recorded? Okay, first there was the decoy record just to confound all those would-be bootleggers out there. This took, oh, about a year, just because the band members wanted it to sound pretty close to the real thing (so as to be believable), along with equally believable art design."

When exactly, Drugks, did TOOL say they were making a decoy album?Also, get your facts straight. Maynard screwed up on "Parabola" not "Parabol," live of course.

shut the fuck up its basically 1 long song live so whats the big deal with me calling it parabol?