PDA

View Full Version : maynards mom's dead?

imatoolhed
04-18-2006, 08:32 PM
i read somewhere that maynard gave a interview in rolling stone mag. that his mom is'nt dead,which is believable to me,i did think she was dead because of the apc judith song also the noose,coming to terms with her death,but now i just don't know?and now with the wings for marie song makes one question it again,his mom's middle name is marie.but dead or alive is that really for us to know?it's his mom and his feelings for her.but if all these songs are about her using two bands to get that message out is truly a telling story

Kurt Russell
04-18-2006, 08:36 PM
For about a week or so after she died, the home page of toolband was a picture of judith marie keenan followed by RIP.

auralassassin
04-18-2006, 08:36 PM
you kidding me?

READ THE FAQ.

imatoolhed
04-18-2006, 08:59 PM
you kidding me?

READ THE FAQ.what faq ?this site?or just answer my question and everyone will know

greghatesthekids
04-18-2006, 08:59 PM
how long have you been following this band??!?!?!?!!?!? they had a whole t-do about this a while back... jeezus.

imatoolhed
04-18-2006, 09:11 PM
how long have you been following this band??!?!?!?!!?!? they had a whole t-do about this a while back... jeezus.
a long ass time time search all over got info everywhere!!!!your not the only one with the net!!!but have'nt seen much of anything about what i'm asking , and your not answering my question?!!!!!

Sagacious Foetu
04-18-2006, 09:15 PM
hey. let's all discuss the death of someone's MOTHER.

wow, what a good idea.

jesus christ are you kidding me?

imatoolhed
04-18-2006, 09:27 PM
what faq ?this site?or just answer my question and everyone will knowi just checked the FAQ i had it booked marked go check out section g51 and get your faqs straight ,i got mine,and it says what i said what i thought!!!!

imatoolhed
04-18-2006, 09:33 PM
hey. let's all discuss the death of someone's MOTHER.

wow, what a good idea.

jesus christ are you kidding me?
your missing the point it's not if she's dead or not ,and she's not god bless her,it's about what maynards writing about her,putting all out there for all to see,feel,and to heal for some,if he didn't want discussed he wouldn't write about now would he?

ATObassist
04-18-2006, 10:15 PM
you're acting surprised that someone would write a song dedicated to his mom? especially after her passing? no one would hoax the death of a loved one, especially for the gain of selling albums and writing music. and for some music is a form of therapy, not a forum for something to be discussed.

alicetooljam
04-18-2006, 10:17 PM
what faq ?this site?or just answer my question and everyone will know

Everyone does know, youre a toolhead, huh?

imatoolhed
04-19-2006, 02:33 PM
sorry for upsetting anyone?but it does'nt seem to me to be a strange question to be asking,and if read all the posts it's 50/50,again i'm not really asking if she's dead or alive?and what we can't talk about his mom or ask what he saying in these songs because the nature of what there about?is'nt that what site is about "opinion"and this is the rumor section,so all i'm really tying to say is that all these songs are beautiful,filled with raw emotion and touch my heart and soul every time i hear them!and they seem to be threaded together? peace,love and understanding.........hippies suck (cartman)

splints
04-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Man just shut the fuck up and go read a book.

Bogart
04-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Dude, you're retarded if you believe his mom is alive.

Jayar
04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
yeah dude we're not talking about Elvis here. Riiiight?

imatoolhed
04-19-2006, 08:40 PM
this will be my last post on this subject, some one finally gave me the correct info,thanks again dude!!! i just don't have alot of people that share my interests in tool with and ask questions with,or share ideas on them, iv'e checked this site out alot ,along with other ones and finally decided to join the forum to get some questions answered and talk about tool.the tool FAQ is where i got my info from to start my question, didn't know some facts have'nt been updated, i do all sort of seaching on all matters of tool, apc, to get questions answered i just didn't see anything much on his mom's passing,sorry!!,again that was'nt my main thing it was how cool the songs are intertwined!!!!So to those of that helped me out tool on!!!!the rest of you are as useful as fish with cowboy boots!!!stinkfist it!!!!!!!

I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED

mmortal03
04-19-2006, 09:28 PM
The pic is still there: http://www.toolband.com/images/judith.jpg

imatoolhed
04-19-2006, 09:32 PM
The pic is still there: http://www.toolband.com/images/judith.jpg thank you!!!!!!!