PDA

View Full Version : Weird sound at 4:48 and 4:52

joeyt17
03-19-2003, 05:56 PM
I was just listening to this wonderful song with my headphones when i noted there is a strange sound at 4:48 in the left ear, then at 4:52 in the right ear.

now unless a bee flew by the microphone on 2 seperate occasions, i cannot explain the noise(i mean a blew flying by one microphone would be unbelievable) or it sounds like electricity, like on ions

the sounds continue through the song in the backround...jsut thought some people would liek to check this out and contribute their ideas

eulogy508
03-21-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by joeyt17
I was just listening to this wonderful song with my headphones when i noted there is a strange sound at 4:48 in the left ear, then at 4:52 in the right ear.

now unless a bee flew by the microphone on 2 seperate occasions, i cannot explain the noise(i mean a blew flying by one microphone would be unbelievable) or it sounds like electricity, like on ions

the sounds continue through the song in the backround...jsut thought some people would liek to check this out and contribute their ideas

i wouldnt go much further, its not worth it. maybe its really not a big deal... tool have a lot of weird sounds

drumaster
03-29-2003, 06:35 PM
I did a topic like this a while ago, no body answered though, but it sounds like moaning or something to me

moonburn
04-26-2003, 04:57 PM
i am currently listening to this very song and i am overjoyed to be adding this song to the list of whisper laden ditties. listen really carefully and you too can hear it (all through the calm part) maybe it's just my imagination.. in fact.. i think it just might be.. but hey! come on.. it's one more chance to make a tool song creepier than originally thought.