PDA

View Full Version : Enlighten me...

hunterSthompson
04-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Hello ladies.. Gentlemen... and all in between
Im new to this so please go easy on me.
I live in the UK so i dont have the same radio stations as you guys... Has anyone actually heared the new tool song played on the radio?
All opinions on the song aside, i cant help but feel that what i get on the album isnt gonna be what ive downloaded.

Thanks

Mortal Moxie
04-18-2006, 08:37 AM
I live in the UK so i dont have the same radio stations as you guys... Has anyone actually heared the new tool song played on the radio?
All opinions on the song aside, i cant help but feel that what i get on the album isnt gonna be what ive downloaded.

Thanks

I havent heard it on the radio because I refuse to listen to the radio.

But alot of the people in the forums said the song they heard on the radio is what they downloaded.

There is no hoax.

STA
04-18-2006, 08:37 AM

Thanks

I wouldn't even know where to look to find Tool on the radio in the UK. I've heard it played on a Boston rock station that I stream over the Internet three times.

Chuck_Of_Wah
04-18-2006, 08:54 AM
Over here they played the full song on the radio the first few times and then proceeded to hacking the fucker into pieces which riuns the song. Download it, don't bother with the radio.

Bob_Marley_Wannabe
04-18-2006, 10:24 AM
i heard it on the radio, uncut, and yeah it sounded more powerful and clear . thats why i dont understand when some ppl say it has that "dry joe baressi sound", whatever the fuck that is , when i cranked the shit out of it , it sounded as good as any other tool song.

chalk_line
04-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Its on the radio, its on their website, its real 100%