PDA

View Full Version : Maynard on JJJ

Frizzer
04-18-2006, 01:10 AM
Listened to robbie buck on JJJ in Australia this arvo, he played a short piece of an interview with Danny and Maynard.

I was so excited about hearing hte new song again and had to concentrate on driving in peak hour, but they deffinatly said their feelings of our current social and political climate has "leaked" into the new music, as it did in the days of Opiate and Undertow when "this clown's father" was running the show. He also said the new album is like a postcard from our time....it ended with Danny agreeing whole-heartedly. Anyone else hear it?

Alexandra
04-18-2006, 01:39 AM
Your location is hilarious.

njm
04-18-2006, 01:59 AM
nope, missed it.

Was it a full review that will never be played again? Or one that will be played in full later??

Mehhico
04-18-2006, 03:03 AM
I am sooo very happy to have heard it dude. It wasnt a full interview, just a snippet. Robbie Buck said that they will be playing more (or all) of this interview closer to the album release. (Perhaps a J-File).

Frizzer pretty much summed it up, it was only about 2-3 minutes ...(Maybe). Not a review though, but I dont really see the point in reviews anyway, its just someones opinion.

New Tool music is on the airwaves, and I for one feel a hell of a lot better going to work! Today JJJ played it twice!.....and then Tool will Guest Program Rage 6th May!

2006 is going to be a sweet year.

Take care,
Andy

njm
04-18-2006, 03:19 AM
New Tool music is on the airwaves, and I for one feel a hell of a lot better going to work! Today JJJ played it twice!.....and then Tool will Guest Program Rage 6th May!

That is going to be fucking good!! Hopefully there will be a new video to watch too!

2006 is going to be a sweet year.

Oh yeah. LEts hope they come to Aus after Japan