PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the image of a double helix in their mind..

NoD
04-17-2006, 03:58 PM
...while adam and justin are intertwining in the intro and bridge? If not what do you see?

vinegar_tom
04-17-2006, 06:28 PM
I don't see that, but probably will because you suggested it.

Um, I'm not sure what I see vividly. A lot of anger... manifested. Whatever image that is.

CroyezAuRien
04-17-2006, 06:30 PM
I see a lot of movement. Nothing specific, just a lot of movement. Especially as the track reaches its end and the momentum picks up.
Hard to explain.

dracomordag
04-17-2006, 06:31 PM
i definately hear an intertwining thread sort of thing...

martyr_02
04-17-2006, 07:01 PM
I see two cats having some wild sex. You know, claws out, fur flying, bags of cat-nip everywhere. Oh, and arnold....hold on I gotta think...... Schawrzanegger (sp) is sitting in the shadows in the corner with only the lit end of a cigar visible saying "Ya you like dat don't you kitty!"

[Edit]: I know i'm an idiot and probably know what this is but what the hell is a double helix?

Mescaline
04-17-2006, 07:02 PM
That's so fucken awesome taht you see the double helix. When I eat LSD I see double helixes everywhere... especially when I look into people's eyes. It's everywhere...
There was a hubble satellite image that was taken a while ago.. of a huge double helix the size of a 300 light years long dust cloud.

here's the link. http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060315_dna_nebula.html

heres pic. http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=060315_dna_nebula3_02.jpg&cap=Infrared+signal+

mike09
04-17-2006, 07:04 PM
I see two cats having some wild sex. You know, claws out, fur flying, bags of cat-nip everywhere. Oh, and arnold....hold on I gotta think...... Schawrzanegger (sp) is sitting in the shadows in the corner with only the lit end of a cigar visible saying "Ya you like dat don't you kitty!"

[Edit]: I know i'm an idiot and probably know what this is but what the hell is a double helix?

Whoa, I envision the same exact thing.

Akasha
04-17-2006, 09:25 PM
i definately hear an intertwining thread sort of thing...

Same here, the first thing i said to my mate when he listned for the first time was that adam and justin are inter-weaving, like almost one riff but done by the bass and guitar swaping at different places.