PDA

View Full Version : 2006/05/19-20 - New York, NY - City Center

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Chris_Brightwell
04-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Shows were posted briefly on toolband earlier today.

Details are forthcoming.

auralassassin
04-17-2006, 02:04 PM
to the top with this one... please post all info on how to get tickets. same with philly. COOP for both shows needed :D

UnasTheSlayer
04-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Good news! I just called City Center, they said the box office will be opening an hour early (11:00 am) on saturday! Good luck to you all, I'll definitely be there. =)

auralassassin
04-17-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm going to be on my cellphone AND in line for tickets... I'll be wearing a black shirt with a white gun and white lettering on the front that says "Support the Fine Arts, Shoot a Rapper.

I have short hair, stretched earlobes, conch piercings in my ears... let me in line with you if you see me walk by... someone make a sign and hold it up as you walk by, and I'll let you in line with me... lets all stick together--hopefully we can get tickets!!!

HOTSAUCEMAN
04-17-2006, 02:43 PM
so these will not be available to purchase online? that would be crazy!

UnasTheSlayer
04-17-2006, 02:56 PM
so these will not be available to purchase online? that would be crazy!

They'll be on sale, it'll just be impossible to get them.

viti
04-17-2006, 03:02 PM
i need help here
i dont know wether to stay home and try to double it up both on the computer and on the phone OR go there and wait in line and call at the same time
what are most people doing? if your going there wat time are you going?

UnasTheSlayer
04-17-2006, 03:05 PM
i need help here
i dont know wether to stay home and try to double it up both on the computer and on the phone OR go there and wait in line and call at the same time
what are most people doing? if your going there wat time are you going?

I live about an hour and 15 mins away from the city and can easily take a bus, so I'm thinking getting there at least before 9 (I'm really paranoid) so I'll probably be on the bus no later than 8. When it comes to Tool, better safe than sorry. =P

viti
04-17-2006, 03:10 PM
bro honestly...
i go to college at stevens tech in hoboken which is 10 min from the city...
get there way earlier before 9. i did this same sort of things for system of a down tickets at webster hall...i got there at 9, ticks went on sale at 12 and i went home empty handed...im thinking of leaving boken by around 6ish, but im still debating whether or not i will stay here and try my luck on the comp

auralassassin
04-17-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm going to be in line midnight, the night before.

It it illegal to drink in public in NY? :D

UnasTheSlayer
04-17-2006, 03:18 PM
bro honestly...
i go to college at stevens tech in hoboken which is 10 min from the city...
get there way earlier before 9. i did this same sort of things for system of a down tickets at webster hall...i got there at 9, ticks went on sale at 12 and i went home empty handed...im thinking of leaving boken by around 6ish, but im still debating whether or not i will stay here and try my luck on the comp

God damn. In your opinion, how early do you think I should get there?

HOTSAUCEMAN
04-17-2006, 03:19 PM
i'd get in line now if i were you.

UnasTheSlayer
04-17-2006, 03:25 PM
This really sucks.

Khadgar346
04-17-2006, 03:26 PM
All I need is ONE ticket for of the 2 dates, I think I have at least a chance =/

UnasTheSlayer
04-17-2006, 03:31 PM
there's a bus that leaves from here at 5:02am and arrives at 6:18am.. hopefully I'll be okay.

viti
04-17-2006, 03:36 PM
God damn. In your opinion, how early do you think I should get there?

well think about it...3,000 seats 2x....6000 tickets only 2 per person
so therefore 3000 people can buy ticks appoximately. you have to assume that so many people through the internet/phone lines will be going crazy so its going to be hard for people to get through so im gunna say not every ticket but 1800-2200 people will get ticks via phone/internet. So i would say you would have to be the at least the 400th person in line to get tickets, and even that is very questionable.
with the amount of people in NYC and people who want to see tool, i would say get there at a very reasonable hour. im hoping to get there at dawn if eveything goes according to plan

auralassassin
04-17-2006, 03:53 PM
well think about it...3,000 seats 2x....6000 tickets only 2 per person
so therefore 3000 people can buy ticks appoximately. you have to assume that so many people through the internet/phone lines will be going crazy so its going to be hard for people to get through so im gunna say not every ticket but 1800-2200 people will get ticks via phone/internet. So i would say you would have to be the at least the 400th person in line to get tickets, and even that is very questionable.
with the amount of people in NYC and people who want to see tool, i would say get there at a very reasonable hour. im hoping to get there at dawn if eveything goes according to plan

you will be 6 blocks from the window, by that point... I'll be on my cell ordering tickets, though--AND standing in line :D

UnasTheSlayer
04-17-2006, 03:58 PM
you will be 6 blocks from the window, by that point... I'll be on my cell ordering tickets, though--AND standing in line :D

Haha, I'm with ya on that one bro.

jeds375
04-17-2006, 07:14 PM
I will be cooped up in my photography lab(doing my final project critique) when these tickets become available, if anyone is willing to purchase two extra tickets(yay for ordering 4!)...i am able to communicate on the phone or AIM, and will pay EXTRA, please PM myself , i will be checking multiple times a day. Ps - Tool fan from the heart pps - for both days if possible =/

new millenium cyanide christ
04-17-2006, 09:21 PM
um, does waiting in line all morning give you a better chance of getting tix rather than via phone/website???

i dunno, logging online and buying online seems easy enough, no???

waiting by the boxoffice might actually fuck up chances of getting tickets, thats the way i see it......

discuss.

HolyReality
04-17-2006, 09:30 PM
what time are you all planning on getting in line?

HolyReality
04-17-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm going to be in line midnight, the night before.

It it illegal to drink in public in NY? :D
I'll be there with you and no, as long as it's in a paper bag. but then you look like a hobo.

Bombtrack
04-17-2006, 10:43 PM
I hope more are held at the box office then are sold over the phone or online (if they are even doing that)

auralassassin
04-17-2006, 10:54 PM
I'll be there with you and no, as long as it's in a paper bag. but then you look like a hobo.

Good shit. I'll be the guy in a black shirt, with a gun on the front that says "Support the Fine Arts... shoot a rapper."

I have piercings in my ears, stretched, wood tunnels... short hair... say Hi to me if you see me. I'll be coming directly from playing at the club, so I will be faded beyond belief. Hope I can get some tickets for you people who need them.

I'll also have a bottle in my hand, I hope :D

I'll be there at about 4-5am, if possible.

rockon83
04-18-2006, 04:03 AM
oh man... i'm back home visiting my folks for the weekend in MA. i better be able to score 2 tix online, or i'll cry.

TJBundy
04-18-2006, 05:11 AM
i'm getting in line the night before. not taking any chances.

auralassassin
04-18-2006, 06:03 AM
i'm getting in line the night before. not taking any chances.

get as many as possible. ticket sharing in full effect :P

HolyReality
04-18-2006, 06:40 AM
I might just show up at midnight the night before, play it safe.

TJBundy
04-18-2006, 07:26 AM
get as many as possible. ticket sharing in full effect :P

i'll buy as many as i can afford :)

Imagine1980
04-18-2006, 07:42 AM
um, does waiting in line all morning give you a better chance of getting tix rather than via phone/website???

i dunno, logging online and buying online seems easy enough, no???

waiting by the boxoffice might actually fuck up chances of getting tickets, thats the way i see it......

discuss.
Yeah, I know what ya mean. I'm usually good with getting tickets, I always get good seats with the internet. I'll probably go with the internet unless something comes over me that makes me feel that I need to take the trip to NY at 5 in the morning.

HolyReality
04-18-2006, 07:51 AM
the problem with buying online is that the servers can get fucked up by the masses of people logging in....I've been screwed out of tickets online more times than I can count...going to box office and waiting feels like a safer bet.

P-Digi
04-18-2006, 07:51 AM
Yeah, I know what ya mean. I'm usually good with getting tickets, I always get good seats with the internet. I'll probably go with the internet unless something comes over me that makes me feel that I need to take the trip to NY at 5 in the morning.

check this... I tried, was ready to throw 20 tix on my credit card, leave them at will call even, and get reimbursed by folks here and distribute. Thing is, I'm gonna be pissed when I see ticket brokers selling these things with big inventories on eBay.

"There are no group sales options available. There is a limit of 2 tickets per order, per Tool’s production company. You will have to place separate orders (between yourself and family/friends) in order to purchase a large number of seats and there is no guarantee of your group of seats being located together. We apologize for any inconvenience.

---

CityTix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:41 AM
To: CityTix
Subject: RE: Tool performance - group tickets available?

Thanks for the info. Is their a group option available for this? I have upwards of 20 family and friends who are dying to go to Friday or Saturday, and we're hoping not to have to pay ticket scalpers hundreds of dollars to attend. I am willing to buy a group of tix if available. Please advise, thanks!

champion
04-18-2006, 11:00 AM
This is interesting. I'd like to make an adventure out of it and go into NYC and wait in line the night before, but I may have to work and so forth, and I may not be able to go.

I suppose I'll just have a friend try to get tickets for the second show, and I'll try for the first show. If we can go to the city, we will.

04-18-2006, 11:22 AM
it seems the general consensus is waiting by the boxoffice...

i still think i'm gonna try via the internet to get them....do u think this is a bad idea??

i'm very confused which route i shood take...

viti
04-18-2006, 11:39 AM
so am i...im going to try to make a poll

scratch that, i cant make my own thread. someone who can see if you can make a poll

HolyReality
04-18-2006, 12:36 PM
we should organize something for everyone who's gonna wait in line. a party on the street. all night long.

millermt
04-18-2006, 12:59 PM
If you wait in line at the box office, you will not get tickets. I called and they said they do not set aside tickets to sell from the box office. The only way you get tickets at the box office is if they're still available online and by phone.

Also 2 tix per person is in effect.

viti
04-18-2006, 01:34 PM
wow...i dont know wat the hell to do
i cant afford to get these ticks from a scalper and i must go to this show!!

UnasTheSlayer
04-18-2006, 02:03 PM
If you wait in line at the box office, you will not get tickets. I called and they said they do not set aside tickets to sell from the box office. The only way you get tickets at the box office is if they're still available online and by phone.

Well the hell do YOU plan on getting tickets, sherlock?

04-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Well the hell do YOU plan on getting tickets, sherlock?

online/phone??

Fourknaz
04-18-2006, 02:10 PM

That's a load of bunk. I called as well and they said they weren't going to let people line up until 8am...

viti
04-18-2006, 02:24 PM
i just emaled them asking them what they thought was the best way to buy tickets and this was his response.

All tickets are priced at $66.66 and there is a limit of two tickets per order placed per performance. There are no handling fees for this performance, whether purchasing tickets at the Box Office, via phone at CityTix or over the web at www.nycitycenter.org.

There is no “best way” to purchase tickets, as the phone, Box Office, and website will have large volumes of patrons and will assumably have considerable wait times. Again, all ticket prices are the same regardless of where the tickets are purchased – there are no handling fees.

Thank you,

CityTix

so i have no idea what to do and if im not mistaken neither does everyone else

auralassassin
04-18-2006, 02:28 PM
I'll be on the phone in the line with my wifi laptop leeching whatever signal is in the air(it's NY, so it won't be hard.)

bullet proof
04-18-2006, 03:36 PM
That site is so gonna crash the second those tickets go up.

04-18-2006, 03:39 PM
That site is so gonna crash the second those tickets go up.

have faith

millermt
04-18-2006, 06:21 PM
That's a load of bunk. I called as well and they said they weren't going to let people line up until 8am...

I'm not sure how this makes my post "a load of bunk". The box office opens the same time as the tickets go on sale online and over the phone. All three ways pull from the same pool of tickets. Therefore, if tickets sell out in seconds via phone and internet, you're going to have to be one of the first few in line to get yours.

I'm just trying to keep you guys from going away empty-handed after waiting out there forever. But I guess you never know how the phone lines and website are going to handle the massive load they will undoubtedly receive, so you might get time at the box office. Just know that there are not a batch of tickets set aside for sale only at the box office. I'd be pretty damn nervous waiting for the people in front of me to finish their transactions.

soulslot
04-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Bottom line - none of us know what the hell to do here and what the best bet is at getting tix. Of course, the box office is no use. The cynical side of me knows also that these days so many tix are spoken for even prior to the time of sale via promotions/inside deals/etc etc..so essentially it's gonna be a huge crap shoot and many of us will walk away dissapointed. Blasted tool!

Imagine1980
04-19-2006, 07:56 AM
When the hell are these tickets going to be posted on Ticketmaster?

UnasTheSlayer
04-19-2006, 08:28 AM
When the hell are these tickets going to be posted on Ticketmaster?

Never. I'm not being a smartass, they're not being sold through ticketmaster.

Fourknaz
04-19-2006, 09:38 AM
I'm not sure how this makes my post "a load of bunk". The box office opens the same time as the tickets go on sale online and over the phone. All three ways pull from the same pool of tickets. Therefore, if tickets sell out in seconds via phone and internet, you're going to have to be one of the first few in line to get yours.

I'm just trying to keep you guys from going away empty-handed after waiting out there forever. But I guess you never know how the phone lines and website are going to handle the massive load they will undoubtedly receive, so you might get time at the box office. Just know that there are not a batch of tickets set aside for sale only at the box office. I'd be pretty damn nervous waiting for the people in front of me to finish their transactions.

By bunk, I meant it merely as disgust on how difficult it is going to get tix. I confirmed your post with the box office as well.

Looks like I might be breaking into the box office the day before and hacking into the system to get front row... :-)

millermt
04-19-2006, 10:18 AM
By bunk, I meant it merely as disgust on how difficult it is going to get tix. I confirmed your post with the box office as well.

Looks like I might be breaking into the box office the day before and hacking into the system to get front row... :-)

Gotcha. Well, at least there is consistent information coming from them. Talking with them though, don't you get the sense that their system is not going to be able to handle the volume of traffic it's going to get? I get the feeling the website is going to be a bust, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. Do you think one show will be in more demand than the other?

Edit: Oh, and when you break in, could you pick up just one extra for me?

mindstream
04-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Fuck it...I'm not risking staying in line for 12 plus hours just to be turned away. If calling or the internet doesn't work....ticket broker here I come!

I am NOT missing this show.

Imagine1980
04-19-2006, 11:01 AM
Never. I'm not being a smartass, they're not being sold through ticketmaster.
Do you know where I can find them online?

Fourknaz
04-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Gotcha. Well, at least there is consistent information coming from them. Talking with them though, don't you get the sense that their system is not going to be able to handle the volume of traffic it's going to get? I get the feeling the website is going to be a bust, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. Do you think one show will be in more demand than the other?

Edit: Oh, and when you break in, could you pick up just one extra for me?

I think both shows will be in serious demand. My honest opinion is that their website will crash and there will be three people handling the phones. Even though they go on sale at 11am, I firmly believe that they won't sell out until later in the day.

It's like squeezing a million marbles through three holes. Only three can get through at a time and it'll take time to fill it up.

I think persistance on the phone and online is the way to go.

lastrose
04-19-2006, 01:22 PM
My fucking head hurts just thinking about this situation.

viti
04-19-2006, 01:35 PM
this place would save themselves so much trouble if they just put the ticks on ticketmaster

lastrose
04-19-2006, 01:53 PM
i just called the box office, and they seriously have no idea what is going to hit them. i'm going to try online and calling at the same time, i guess.

oh, and fuck ticketmaster. we would be paying an extra 20 a ticket at least.

HOTSAUCEMAN
04-19-2006, 03:10 PM
i figured this show would be posted on tixcity.com because many of the other shows are. if we are able to call them to order tickets... why wouldn't it be posted on their site?
seems like they would be able to handle the mass histeria web traffic better than new york city center's website.

Imagine1980
04-19-2006, 03:56 PM
i figured this show would be posted on tixcity.com because many of the other shows are. if we are able to call them to order tickets... why wouldn't it be posted on their site?
seems like they would be able to handle the mass histeria web traffic better than new york city center's website.
Well many of the shows are posted on ticketmaster too. So are they going on sale on City Center's website. I am so terribly confused and if I don't get tickets I'll flip out. It would suck to be beat out of tickets just because I have no clue what's going on. But waiting oustide for them would be even worse. I waited 4 hours for a SOAD show in the freezing cold and didn't get them, that was ridiculous.

Khadgar346
04-19-2006, 07:09 PM
So is this an all seat venue? I need to figure out what I'm going for here...

Imagine1980
04-19-2006, 07:25 PM
So is this an all seat venue? I need to figure out what I'm going for here...
Yeah all seat venue, I just want to know where I can find these tickets online....

HOTSAUCEMAN
04-19-2006, 07:29 PM
as far as i can tell... it appears that you will be able to buy the tickets from nyc city centers website... or you can call city tix... or you can do the box office thing... and thats it. if city tix or ticketmaster were hosting ticket sales i'd assume there would be info on it by now... but as we all know... anything can change at a moments notice.

viti
04-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Well many of the shows are posted on ticketmaster too. So are they going on sale on City Center's website. I am so terribly confused and if I don't get tickets I'll flip out. It would suck to be beat out of tickets just because I have no clue what's going on. But waiting oustide for them would be even worse. I waited 4 hours for a SOAD show in the freezing cold and didn't get them, that was ridiculous.

bro i was there too. (for the soad show)
that sucked terribly but its different than this situation. there, MTV bought like 90% of the tickets or somthing

for the tool show, i was going to go to the box office but im deciding against it. instead i got 2 computers and 2 phones ready to attack the city center hotlines

HolyReality
04-20-2006, 06:37 AM
so no waiting in line? just because the phones and internet will be jammed up, that doesn't mean no tickets will be at the box office. usually they allocate tickets to each of the three outlets...at least I think that's what happens...and I will seriously be out for blood if I can't get tickets.

Fourknaz
04-20-2006, 07:13 AM
so no waiting in line? just because the phones and internet will be jammed up, that doesn't mean no tickets will be at the box office. usually they allocate tickets to each of the three outlets...at least I think that's what happens...and I will seriously be out for blood if I can't get tickets.

Here's the deal... The tickets are going to be available on City Center's website and through their phones as well. They are also going to be available at the box office.

There are no tickets allocated to each medium. Tickets are first come first serve, regardless of how you get them.

auralassassin
04-20-2006, 09:05 AM
They said they are only allowing people to line up at 8... which means I will be there around 4am circling the venue so as to not appear "lined up" and then be first in line... I'll grab the best tickets available--case closed.

wu li master
04-20-2006, 09:23 AM
They said they are only allowing people to line up at 8... which means I will be there around 4am circling the venue so as to not appear "lined up" and then be first in line... I'll grab the best tickets available--case closed.

yea you think youre the only one doing that buddy. id say theres going to be a line for the line for the line for the line, and hopefully i will submit enough people via rear naked choke to render my competition powerless to obtain tickets. anyone else who is well versed in submission techniques, join me, and the tickets will be ours. ill be the one patrolling the streets and avenues withOUT the droopy earlobes and pseudo-counter-culture accessories. good luck all.

auralassassin
04-20-2006, 09:34 AM
yea you think youre the only one doing that buddy. id say theres going to be a line for the line for the line for the line, and hopefully i will submit enough people via rear naked choke to render my competition powerless to obtain tickets. anyone else who is well versed in submission techniques, join me, and the tickets will be ours. ill be the one patrolling the streets and avenues withOUT the droopy earlobes and pseudo-counter-culture accessories. good luck all.

I'll be the one with the droopy earlobes, and the NIN With Teeth Hoodie on, if it's cold... and if it's NOT cold, I'll be in what I mentioned before.

FUCK YES! I've been fighting since I was a young kid... submissions are my specialty.

Fourknaz
04-20-2006, 10:07 AM
I'll be the one with the droopy earlobes, and the NIN With Teeth Hoodie on, if it's cold... and if it's NOT cold, I'll be in what I mentioned before.

FUCK YES! I've been fighting since I was a young kid... submissions are my specialty.

Good think I'm well trained in the Vulcan neck pinch. You all are going down!! The 8am lineup think isn't true. I'll be online at noon tomorrow. :-)

Fourknaz
04-20-2006, 10:11 AM

I just got off the phone with City Center and they said people are lining up already for tickets...

Khadgar346
04-20-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm going to try to get tickets for this show because I'm gonna be in NJ couple days before, so I can just take the ferry over, getting back is another question =]

Pretty much I'm going by myself so I'm just going for one ticket here for either one of the two shows. I don't need to see both dates since I'm trying for the Dallas show anyways...

I have one friend of my going for the 19th and Ill be going for the 20th. I'm hoping that will double my chances of scoring a single ticket lol =[

viti
04-20-2006, 10:18 AM
I just got off the phone with City Center and they said people are lining up already for tickets...

nooo way...if they are lining up as of now those dudes deserve the ticks.

if thats true, im gunna be definitly trying to use the net/phone rather than going there

UnasTheSlayer
04-20-2006, 10:56 AM

I don't believe that for a second. Mainly because I'd start crying if it's true.

auralassassin
04-20-2006, 10:58 AM
I don't believe that for a second. Mainly because I'd start crying if it's true.

Believe it.

UnasTheSlayer
04-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Alright someone needs to walk by City Center and see if this is actually true..

Fourknaz
04-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Alright someone needs to walk by City Center and see if this is actually true..

My buddy just walked by and said there around 40 people sitting in a line outside the box office. He also said they sure as well weren't there for the Opera either.

This is going to be a disaster waiting to happen...

UnasTheSlayer
04-20-2006, 11:17 AM
My buddy just walked by and said there around 40 people sitting in a line outside the box office. He also said they sure as well weren't there for the Opera either.

Hm, so fuck the going to the box office plan. I just called them, she said they're apparently waiting out there.

ry.
04-20-2006, 11:17 AM
I have a question... Is the concert only tool? I noticed the time is at 930, I believe my school is visiting NY on the 20th, but the bus will leave at 12. If it os just tool, even though I may have to miss the last 15 mins...it would be worth it.

Fourknaz
04-20-2006, 11:22 AM
I have a question... Is the concert only tool? I noticed the time is at 930, I believe my school is visiting NY on the 20th, but the bus will leave at 12. If it os just tool, even though I may have to miss the last 15 mins...it would be worth it.

It'll be worth it if you actually get a ticket to the show...

To answer your question, yes it's only Tool.

auralassassin
04-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Well, there goes my idea for getting tickets. I guess I'm not going to be getting any extras.

HolyReality
04-20-2006, 12:02 PM
shit man....

Imagine1980
04-20-2006, 12:10 PM
9:30 seems rather late for a show. Normally concerts end at 11, they better play longer than that.

auralassassin
04-20-2006, 12:14 PM
9:30 seems rather late for a show. Normally concerts end at 11, they better play longer than that.

you'll take what they give you, and you will like it.

bullet proof
04-20-2006, 12:16 PM

Hahahahahahahahhahahahhaha no way. That's sad.

Fourknaz
04-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Hahahahahahahahhahahahhaha no way. That's sad.

Sad but true. I just walked by and saw some Toolish people milling around with camping gear... Yes, camping gear...

auralassassin
04-20-2006, 12:31 PM
If I was in NY right now, I'd be there with camping gear, too.

04-20-2006, 12:45 PM
ok so like, people are camping out apparently lol....lovely...

does anyone think its gonna be like impossible to get these tix via phone/internet??

fuck this SUCKS....

HOWEVER, and this is important, i have faith that i will get tix, so all is good.

viti
04-20-2006, 12:51 PM
honestly i think less than 100 ticks will be sold through the box office, everything else will be sold online/phone.
sooo good luck everyone!

this blows

HOTSAUCEMAN
04-20-2006, 12:55 PM
omgomgomgomgomgomg.......totally freaking out here....... must have faith. maybe i'll try for philly tickets too... just in case.

HolyReality
04-20-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm trying to have faith....but this is reminding me of last year when I tried to get nin tickets to either of the hammerstein shows....and that didn't go so well....and this is probably worse....

HolyReality
04-20-2006, 01:17 PM
honestly i think less than 100 ticks will be sold through the box office, everything else will be sold online/phone.
sooo good luck everyone!

this blows
it does blow. I was thinking maybe 500 or so at the box office...and there's gonna be a whole hell of a lot more than 500 waiting...

Fourknaz
04-20-2006, 01:56 PM
sooo good luck everyone!

this blows

I think there will be more sold through the box office then the phones and internet. I mean think about this for a moment. We're not talking about Ticketbastard who can handle the amount of people that will be trying to get tickets. This operation has no idea what they are in for. They usually handle operas and theater tickets.

It's going to be a complete mess regardless if you wait on line or use the internet or phone.

HOTSAUCEMAN
04-20-2006, 03:34 PM

ok... so i work in midtown. i got off of work at 6:00pm and decided to walk past the nyc city center to see how big the crowd was... just out of curiousity. there were 4 guys there... 4. it was pretty obvious they were there to sit out the wait for TOOL tix... but jesus christ... why the fuck would people post fake info on here.... wait, i know the answer to that... but really... its lame and pathetic.
so there you go...i'm sure there will be lots more tomorrow evening... but there is definately not 40 people waiting in line right now. i guess you have to inform yourself sometimes... cuz there's always an asshole handing out fake news.

viti
04-20-2006, 03:37 PM
ok... so i work in midtown. i got off of work at 6:00pm and decided to walk past the nyc city center to see how big the crowd was... just out of curiousity. there were 4 guys there... 4. it was pretty obvious they were there to sit out the wait for TOOL tix... but jesus christ... why the fuck would people post fake info on here.... wait, i know the answer to that... but really... its lame and pathetic.
so there you go...i'm sure there will be lots more tomorrow evening... but there is definately not 40 people waiting in line right now. i guess you have to inform yourself sometimes... cuz there's always an asshole handing out fake news.

shit just keeps getting more complicated...

im getting more and more doubtful about getting ticks by the second only because I HAVE NO FCKEN IDEA HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS AND I GUESS PEOPLE HERE ARENT HELPING!

sorrry...im jus aggrivated

auralassassin
04-20-2006, 03:47 PM
I called the venue and was told that there was a very long line. Maybe the VENUE is giving out pissed info.

HOTSAUCEMAN
04-20-2006, 03:54 PM
I called the venue and was told that there was a very long line. Maybe the VENUE is giving out pissed info.

perhaps. well... i know what i saw with my own two eyes. there were 4 guys with those fold out camping chairs... playing hacky sack.

auralassassin
04-20-2006, 03:56 PM
perhaps. well... i know what i saw with my own two eyes. there were 4 guys with those fold out camping chairs... playing hacky sack.

Hacky sack?

Shit dude... they must be in town for a Phish reunion :P I'm bringing mace and a stun gun... you better hope you aren't the first person to get tickets or you are going down.

UnasTheSlayer
04-20-2006, 04:05 PM
So I've finally come to a decision, and have sent the waiting in line plan down the tube. If you think about it, since tickets go on sale on Saturday tons of people will probably go wait on line on friday night, since no one has to work or anything the next day. And with the length of the line, I think tickets would sell out over the phone and online before you could even get to the window.

millermt
04-20-2006, 05:06 PM
And with the length of the line, I think tickets would sell out over the phone and online before you could even get to the window.

Excellent observation.

yossaricat
04-20-2006, 05:14 PM

by any chance at all does anyone know how many are in line now? i think i am about to hop a train down there..

HOTSAUCEMAN
04-20-2006, 05:16 PM
by any chance at all does anyone know how many are in line now? i think i am about to hop a train down there..

i was there about 2.5 hours ago... and there were 4 guy.... playing hack sack.

soulslot
04-20-2006, 08:20 PM
round and round we go,

will any of us see tool?

no one knows...

soulslot
04-20-2006, 10:05 PM
ive come to the conclusion that even if i do not acquire tickets as planned, i will pretend that i did so as to avoid public shame on this here forum. Perhaps i can even convince myself..in which case i will have saved myself 66.66 ....

FreakyNipples69
04-21-2006, 01:31 AM
Get ready to pay $200 a ticket off ebay........face it.

Traitorbrain
04-21-2006, 01:55 AM
It would be the best use you ever got out of 200 dollars for sure.

TJBundy
04-21-2006, 04:54 AM
sh*t. i'm going there tonight at 5:00 pm, i hope it's not already mobbed. this should be *fun*

Fourknaz
04-21-2006, 06:17 AM
I plan to be there at 3am. Hopefully that will work out.

HolyReality
04-21-2006, 07:43 AM
I'm gonna swing by this afternoon and see how bad it is....then make a decision of whether or not I want to wait out all night...

disgustipator
04-21-2006, 07:45 AM
I will be calling from Amsterdam. Good luck to all of you.....

mindstream
04-21-2006, 07:50 AM
My buddy convinced me to go wait on line after all.

I'll be the guy wearing the "Simpsons posing as the Sopranos" shirt.

Lily17
04-21-2006, 07:59 AM
I plan on swinging by before class tonight and I fully plan on bursting into tears when I see all the people waiting...

TJBundy
04-21-2006, 08:02 AM
i just called the box office and they said there are almost no people lined up yet....*mwahahaha* i'm going to be there in a few hours...see you there.

Lily17
04-21-2006, 08:13 AM
grrr i really wish i could skip my class, this is way more important

mindstream
04-21-2006, 08:22 AM
If Toronto is any indication...the tix will be gone in seconds. Hummingbird seats 3,000...tix gone in no time flat.

Lily17
04-21-2006, 08:24 AM
Yeah I'm pretty much expecting them to be gone immediately. I might as well sedate myself on the 19th & 20th, I'll be miserable. Already am!

Portnoy525
04-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Ive basically come to the understanding that i am not going to be able to get these tickets, due to the fact i was lucky enough to get them back in 2001 at the Hammerstein show that sold out in seconds (2 for 2 in small venue shows is not realistic)....But then also add in that people that normally sell opera tickets are in charge of doin this and it looks like total chaos around 10:55 am tomorrow morning...ill be tryin like you all but im not settin myself up for disappointment...

Lily17
04-21-2006, 08:31 AM
I think I've become a little obsessive, listening to the new album constantly, the ticket mayhem, etc. I think I need to back away... :)

04-21-2006, 08:33 AM
so it seems everyones new thing is now waiting in line...

i'm still gonna try phone/internet....(i guess)

04-21-2006, 08:38 AM
If Toronto is any indication...the tix will be gone in seconds. Hummingbird seats 3,000...tix gone in no time flat.

didnt toronto have a presale though like 2 days before they went on sale???

that would def make a big difference...

edit: P S - do the people who are going down there tonite realize that its going to start pouring at about 3 am and last all into saturday? lol....have fun

Khadgar346
04-21-2006, 08:50 AM
does any know if these tickets go on sale 11am eastern time 10am central?

or 11am central?

I'm buying from texas...

TJBundy
04-21-2006, 08:51 AM
damn, is that true about the rain? yikes.

04-21-2006, 08:52 AM
damn, is that true about the rain? yikes.

www.weather.com

04-21-2006, 08:53 AM
does any know if these tickets go on sale 11am eastern time 10am central?

or 11am central?

I'm buying from texas...

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say since its ny, its going to be 11 eastern...

TJBundy
04-21-2006, 08:55 AM
sigh....we're gonna get wet waiting for TOOL

(that's what she said) lol

Khadgar346
04-21-2006, 08:55 AM
nm... callled up and its eastern time only.

blah... now I have to buy tickets to the dallas and nyc show at the same time lol =[

04-21-2006, 08:58 AM
nm... callled up and its eastern time only.

blah... now I have to buy tickets to the dallas and nyc show at the same time lol =[

just buy the dallas one so i can get tix to ny =)

TJBundy
04-21-2006, 09:00 AM
the time has come...i'm going down there right now. i'm way too excited.

Fourknaz
04-21-2006, 09:22 AM
I just swung by the venue during lunch. There are about 15-20 people sitting in chairs and set up in tents waiting on line. Some of the kids mentioned that tons of their friends and others are coming by after work and after class to wait on line.

That couple with the thunderstorms, I'll use all my jedi mind tricks to get through on the phone and internet.

Good luck to you all planning on waiting on line.

GapingLotus
04-21-2006, 09:28 AM
No way i'm waiting in line. I have been bummed too many times waiting in ridiculous lines for things I want to see. So I will be ordering my tickests online. I have already created an account and all ready to go. All I have to do is hit the refresh button comes 10:58am.

TSarge
04-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Registered for what? I see no link to any type of registration on the city center website...

I also just talked to the citycenter and they said that people calling by phone will be put into a 'cue' and will be answered in order. That means no busy signals.

viti
04-21-2006, 10:22 AM
No way i'm waiting in line. I have been bummed too many times waiting in ridiculous lines for things I want to see. So I will be ordering my tickests online. I have already created an account and all ready to go. All I have to do is hit the refresh button comes 10:58am.

if it was that easy nobody would be confused on what to do

nymets31
04-21-2006, 10:41 AM
If anyone gets an extra ticket to any of these shows, i would love you forever. I cannot afford scalper prices, and I have a race tomorrow so I will not be able to get tickets. I know selling the extras on ebay is tempting but don't be that guy. I had an extra floor ticket for 5/20/01 at Hammerstein, and I could have sold it for 350 easily, but I gave it away for face. Pleaseee.

mindstream
04-21-2006, 10:43 AM
They need to add a May 18th show to increase our odds of seeing them.

Selfish bastards...

Ash512
04-21-2006, 11:13 AM
If someone is willing to pick up one or (preferably) 2 extra tickets for BOTH shows for me, I'd be eternally grateful. [email protected]

Fourknaz
04-21-2006, 11:22 AM
If someone is willing to pick up one or (preferably) 2 extra tickets for BOTH shows for me, I'd be eternally grateful. [email protected]

No offense or anything, but you've got a lot of balls asking people to get tickets for you.

This is the hottest show in town, and people will be lucky enough to get one for themselves for one night, let alone get tickets for you for both nights

Either get in the line for the box office or log on and hit the phones like everyone else... or don't go to the show.

Am I being cruel here people???

Lily17
04-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Nah just realistic.

Ash512
04-21-2006, 11:29 AM
The thing is, I live in Montreal and I won't have access to Internet tomorrow. So I'm fucked :D But if somehow someone gets extra tickets... tell me :P

HolyReality
04-21-2006, 11:48 AM
I just swung by the venue....the line was about half fans and half scalpers....I wanted to take each one of them out of the line for a good pistol whipping. fuck them. I'll just try my luck online...

Underalus
04-21-2006, 11:57 AM
Does anyone know if this will be a seated venue like at the Hummingbird in Toronto?
I can't make Toronto so I'm going to see my brother in NY and see Tool at the same time hopefully.

I was really bummed about missing a seated concert, so I hope City Centre is seated. I'm also really happy with the small size of the venue, that's awesome, and the acoustics should be great considering the fact it's for orchestras and ballets and operas.

viti
04-21-2006, 11:58 AM
I just swung by the venue....the line was about half fans and half scalpers....I wanted to take each one of them out of the line for a good pistol whipping. fuck them. I'll just try my luck online...

how many people would you say were there?

Fourknaz
04-21-2006, 12:01 PM

I felt the same way when I walked by. There was one kid in a Tool shirt reading a book who I gave props to. He got there yesterday and was camping out. Hell, if I had the time and energy to do that I would, but realism rears her head.

As far as those scalpers go. There were about 5-6 of them looking real shady. Those are the ones that should have fish hooks shoved in their eyeballs...

toolism
04-21-2006, 12:13 PM
This is my first post but ive been sittin here all day freakin out with all of you guys over gettin tix!!!!!! i live in the city, but yes in reality there was no way i could camp out there...especially since its pointless...for the hammerstein show in '01 i was the FIRST person online at the wiz (ticketmaster) and the ONLY person on line to get tix...everyone wanted to kill me :) no way i was gettin that lucky again.

but my question is, ive never gotten tix thru ebay or scalper or the thing this site has...if you are willing to pay a little more thru those other outlets are your chances of getting them still slim?

TSarge
04-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Just shake your fists at the box office, saying "fetch me my tickets"

Lily17
04-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Excellent idea :)

HolyReality
04-21-2006, 03:36 PM
probably about 30 or so at the time.....the very fact that those scalpers are taking away tickets from REAL fans almost makes me not want to see the show...I know it's not tool's fault but still....it sucks....

awaking
04-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Ok im not gonna look through all the posts so im just gonna ask/

Is there a limit of two tickets? and where do u buy them online? the city center site or ticketmaster.. thanks

TSarge
04-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Two ticket limit. Buy them at the city center website or by phone. No ticketmaster.

awaking
04-21-2006, 05:51 PM
thank you. so I have to register for that site... ill check it out in a second. thanks tho. that sucks about 2 tickets.. but i thinkit might be better in a way, more people / groups of people can get tickets

Underalus
04-21-2006, 06:31 PM
why the fuck isn't it on ticketmaster?

wu li master
04-21-2006, 06:41 PM
thank you. so I have to register for that site... ill check it out in a second. thanks tho. that sucks about 2 tickets.. but i thinkit might be better in a way, more people / groups of people can get tickets

what site are you registering for? and where can you buy tix online for this show? the city center site for the show says you can purchase online via citytix, but there is no indication on how to do this. can someone help me out please im an f'ing tard.

waking believing running
04-21-2006, 07:20 PM
register here:
https://www.nycitycenter.org/ticketing/account/register.aspx

figured it out by pretending to purchase tickets for some other event

hbynoe
04-21-2006, 08:39 PM
register here:
https://www.nycitycenter.org/ticketing/account/register.aspx

figured it out by pretending to purchase tickets for some other event
me too

i reading this and now i am scared out of my head
i called the place and i asked her if her serves were up to it
she chuckled and said yes...
i was like dont laugh it is erious
she is like yes yes
dont worry
it is your best chance

i want to get 2 tickets for both nights...now i barely believe that is possible

Underalus
04-21-2006, 09:20 PM
So we have to buy from the city center site, not ticketmaster?

hbynoe
04-21-2006, 09:21 PM
yes

www.citycenter.org
:)

UnasTheSlayer
04-21-2006, 10:13 PM
me too

i reading this and now i am scared out of my head
i called the place and i asked her if her serves were up to it
she chuckled and said yes...
i was like dont laugh it is erious
she is like yes yes
dont worry
it is your best chance

i want to get 2 tickets for both nights...now i barely believe that is possible

Wait, she meant online as is in the website is our best chance?

hbynoe
04-21-2006, 10:30 PM
Wait, she meant online as is in the website is our best chance?
i say phone and net is best

UnasTheSlayer
04-21-2006, 10:35 PM
i say phone and net is best

I just skimmed through the Toronto thread, apparently 5 mins after the tix went on sale iit was completely sold out.

hbynoe
04-21-2006, 10:57 PM
I just skimmed through the Toronto thread, apparently 5 mins after the tix went on sale iit was completely sold out.
yeah
that doesn't surprise me at all

GapingLotus
04-22-2006, 03:58 AM
if it was that easy nobody would be confused on what to do

You'd be surprised how stupid people are when it comes to the Internet. They've also made it tricky on the City Center site to log in. So it might buy some of us time. I'm not too worried about getting tickets. I pity the fools who are waiting in line now in the pouring rain LOL.

Fadilles
04-22-2006, 05:38 AM
Is it just me or is the CityCenter site ridiculously slow already? ugh...

kwijibo
04-22-2006, 05:44 AM

more like 5 secs... it was really nuts!

good luck to all you guys!

hbynoe
04-22-2006, 05:50 AM
Is it just me or is the CityCenter site ridiculously slow already? ugh...
just you
working fine for me

viti
04-22-2006, 05:56 AM
ok ladies its crunch time...i wish everyone luck

37toolband
04-22-2006, 06:01 AM
ok ladies its crunch time...i wish everyone luck

nervous as hell over here. i decided not to drive the four hours to NY and wait in line. Im gonna try my best w/ phone and comp. If its not too late for people to read, everyone HERE should order as many tickets as they can even if they only want one so hopefully they can sell them to a fellow toolshed member at a fair price.

Capt. Sith Park
04-22-2006, 06:05 AM
Toronto sayin' Hi!, Is there not a 2 ticket limit in NY?

disgustipator
04-22-2006, 06:12 AM
Me and my girlfriend are going for it so if we land extra tickets we'll share. What is the strategy, buy 1 or 2 tickets? I saw that Hummingbird tickets are going for USD 311, is this even legal? Bastards......Good luck to all of you!

TSarge
04-22-2006, 06:12 AM
eesh

evileagle
04-22-2006, 06:15 AM
city center is already slowing down a lot....this is gonna be a mess

fibonacci
04-22-2006, 06:15 AM
I'm scurred, yo.

Ash512
04-22-2006, 06:22 AM
I'm fucking nervous... Couldn't get tickets for Toronto yesterday...

I've decieded to take the day off to make sure I got one...

fatbags75
04-22-2006, 06:24 AM
Yeah the site is starting to get way too slow for my liking.

Fuckers

Capt. Sith Park
04-22-2006, 06:28 AM
Ash512 - a single should be even easier, Good Luck!

Kelmino
04-22-2006, 06:29 AM
also seems like each concert has their own page which will probably be up before a link to the page will be up... would be nice if we had that link so we could refresh that instead of just hoping out... also a FYI the philly show sold out in a matter of seconds... yes seconds.... but they only had one show so maybe we can get lucky up here

Portnoy525
04-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Haha..this is nuts...the page is slow already....the phone lines are all ready busy.....

The only thing i have to look forward to is the Devil-Ranger game im goin to in a few hours...

fatbags75
04-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Haha..this is nuts...the page is slow already....the phone lines are all ready busy.....

The only thing i have to look forward to is the Devil-Ranger game im goin to in a few hours...

Devils rule Rangers drool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelmino
04-22-2006, 06:31 AM
oh yeah and they had a 2 ticket limit also in philly :(

Grudge76
04-22-2006, 06:32 AM
this page is soooo slow

Metal Militia
04-22-2006, 06:34 AM

You lucky bastard. Hopefully the Rangers remember how to play hockey again.

HomeDepot
04-22-2006, 06:34 AM
What time eastern will they go on sale????? I cant even get to the website.....

Khadgar346
04-22-2006, 06:35 AM
GO DEVILS!!! =]

Fadilles
04-22-2006, 06:36 AM
yep...taking a hell of a long time to load any page on the site... and we're still like 25 min away. This eats it

Underalus
04-22-2006, 06:37 AM
WHY OH WHY!? SO slow.

37toolband
04-22-2006, 06:37 AM
website is hopeless already. phone lines are busy. we're fucked

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 06:38 AM
yeah, the website has all but crashed.....FUCK

Kelmino
04-22-2006, 06:38 AM
they dont normally get big concerts there.. so their web site isnt ready for the 1000's of people hitting refresh on 1 page over and over again

37toolband
04-22-2006, 06:39 AM
go rangers, devils / gionta are pussies

HomeDepot
04-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Anyone have the phone number since the website wont let me in?

PartiallyNothing
04-22-2006, 06:40 AM
for anyone who needs the website information, but cannot get onto it, the CityTix number is 212.581.1212. Now, if only the website would stop spewing errors about timeouts and the like, all will be well. City Center, add some servers, quick! =P Good luck everyone!

Lily17
04-22-2006, 06:41 AM
so does everyone pretty much assume they're coming back after europe?

wu li master
04-22-2006, 06:42 AM
they dont normally get big concerts there.. so their web site isnt ready for the 1000's of people hitting refresh on 1 page over and over again

well i guess now i have more confidence in my brother whos on line at citytix in the rain behind 70 people. the website is totally f'd in the a.
you can buy 2 tix to both nights by the way, right?

PartiallyNothing
04-22-2006, 06:43 AM
yes, i don't see how they couldn't. what they are doing now seems similar to NIN, they did some small clubs first without much production to see how well people still responded to them before comming back with some big shows.

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 06:44 AM
yeah, it's bullshit that tool would have a show there and advertise it to the extent they have....they're just asking for problems and masses of pissed off fans.

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 06:46 AM
anyone have the phone number for citytix?

Portnoy525
04-22-2006, 06:46 AM
I understand that these are warm up dates and the band wants a close intimate performance.....

But the City center??? This website has never had more then 3 people at a time buying tickets for a show on it....I can only imagine smoke spewing from the comps in the back room at this place as 10,000 or more people are refreshing the screen...

I hate ticketmaster just like everyone, but at least they can handle some sort of a demand like this...

fatbags75
04-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Looks like a large majority of us peeps are gonna have to wait to see them at the garden later this year. Yippy fucking skippy :( might as well play inside a large tin can.

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 06:50 AM
the garden's not so bad...at least we'll get tickets.

Capt. Sith Park
04-22-2006, 06:50 AM
Anything can happen w/ the tour
As I see it, these shows are warm-ups for the Euro-Festivals & Japan
w/ the new album I would expect a World(ish) tour

Portnoy - Good to see Jagr's back in fine form!!!

fatbags75
04-22-2006, 06:52 AM
the garden's not so bad...at least we'll get tickets.

I saw all the shows in this area last time around. By far the best was radio city and by far the worst was the garden. I'm talking only sound quality-wise. That and at a place with seats ther isnt gonna be a whole bunch of tards trying to mosh to Wings For Marie.

Portnoy525
wow, it got a little quicker...almost like the site got injected with steroids or somthin...

HolyReality
yeah, a full-on tour (where they would hit the garden) will definitely have better production values, etc....but I want an intimate setting even if they're not in top form...because that's still better than every other band out there.

UnasTheSlayer
yeah, the website has all but crashed.....FUCK

Yup, the website is fucking fucked.

EDIT- I also just got through on the phone only to listen to an "all circuits are busy" message. Awesome!

fatbags75
04-22-2006, 06:54 AM
Radio City Music Hall had the same stage show IIRC.

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 06:54 AM
totally fucking fucked.

Portnoy525
04-22-2006, 06:55 AM
service unavailable?????????????

wu li master
04-22-2006, 06:55 AM
totally fucking fucked.
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

nice preparation, how do you not see this coming.

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 06:56 AM
when I call it doesn't even ring....

UnasTheSlayer
See you guys at the Garden, spring 2007.

FreakyNipples69
4 mins..........

fatbags75
Site is now DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Service Unavailable
fuckity fuck

Portnoy525
04-22-2006, 06:57 AM
what a f'n joke...

LesHalles
04-22-2006, 06:57 AM
disaster...

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 06:58 AM
CRASHED...both internet and phone....

FreakyNipples69
04-22-2006, 06:59 AM
and the phone lines are pretty much down too. lol jesus. I am running down to the city right now.

mike tyson
LOL @ New York

They should've just used Ticketmaster.

Portnoy525
what is up with some of the test on the page...some weird letters if you look at the other performances on the main page...

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 07:00 AM
LOL @ New York

They should've just used Ticketmaster.
TRU DAT.

LesHalles
04-22-2006, 07:01 AM
wrong choice of venue....

peabrain
04-22-2006, 07:02 AM
this is some fucked up repugnant shit.

HolyReality
wrong choice of ticket provider.

UnasTheSlayer
Who's willing to bet it's sold out already?

Ash512
Oh come... I definitely can't just "RUN TO THE CITY" :P

Kelly
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NUMBER
?

hbynoe
the fucking site is down
fuck fuck
and the phone is fucked

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 07:03 AM
i am.

MetropolisY2K
is anyone else getting the "unable to complete your call"?

cesaro

City Center should have realized they were in waaaay over their heads and let ticketmaster handle the show.

Looks like people in line may end up getting them.

Portnoy525
how can something sell out if no one can get in it?????

fibonacci
ANYONE have ANY luck whatsoever?

UnasTheSlayer
04-22-2006, 07:04 AM
Why the FUCK didn't I just go into the city today. =(

LesHalles
the ticket provider and the venue are the same animal.
looks like those waiting in line made the right choice....

HolyReality
212 581 1212

Kelly
[QUOTE=Saturnist]CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NUMBER
?[/QUOTE

?????

wuphat
At least I got a ticket in Philly. This sucks monkey balls.

Underalus
04-22-2006, 07:08 AM
I had it a second ago and then I got an error\

minusblindfold
04-22-2006, 07:14 AM
god damnit... this sux

hbynoe
04-22-2006, 07:15 AM
is anyone else getting the "unable to complete your call"?
yes and the fucking phones are still down
too
busy then no ringing at all
and the site still dead

FUCK

i dont want to go to the city it will take me
an hour
i dont want to chance it
fuck

Metal Militia
04-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Tickets are already on Ebay

$455 for 2 tickets right now. Disgusting.

waking believing running
04-22-2006, 07:16 AM
i got the tool page up but it's still loading
if i get 2 for each nite maybe i ccan help ppl out

HolyReality
04-22-2006, 07:16 AM
i doubt a trip to the box office will get you tickets...

Portnoy525
04-22-2006, 07:17 AM
anyone have any communication with the people in line???

hbynoe
04-22-2006, 07:19 AM
yes i doubt me going there
will get me tickets
fuck fuck shit fu ck
i dont know anyone in line

Fadilles
from ebay: New
2 TOOL TICKETS NEW YORK CITY NY CITY CENTER 5/20 NYC

2 TICKETS SEE INSIDE AUCTION FOR SEAT LOCATION!
This seller accepts PayPal 19 $455.00
$20.00 11m

lol.. is this even possible? unless they got em before they went onsale... :rollseyes:

waking believing running
wtf it loaded almost the whole page, the pic of tool, but no links. this is bullshit

wu li master
anyone have any communication with the people in line???

yea my brother told me that the line is barely moving, hes about 70th in line, and theres people lined up behind him going around the block so he cant see how many, but potentially hundreds now that this site is down.

hbynoe
04-22-2006, 07:20 AM
the ebayers just list in case
they dont have tickets how could they
the fucking phone and net crashed
mother fuckers
i hate fucking people

Imagine1980
04-22-2006, 07:20 AM
I got the main page loading, who knows how long it will take....

waking believing running
04-22-2006, 07:21 AM
i hope city center learned their lesson

hbynoe
yea my brother told me that the line is barely moving, hes about 70th in line, and theres people lined up behind him going around the block so he cant see how many, but potentially hundreds now that this site is down.
OH FUCK

i hope your bro gets tickets
it is god awful

Khadgar346
I'm not getting the page to load and the phone line is busy

tooljunky

OK
thats the funniest thing ive read yet.
Why is he in line?
Unless you are first, second , third in line. You have 100% no chance.
70th?
lol