PDA

View Full Version : 2006/05/10 - Denver, CO - Temple Buell Theatre

Chris_Brightwell
04-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Show was posted briefly on toolband earlier today. Also announced by a local radio station.

Details are forthcoming.

eddie75
04-17-2006, 01:15 PM
It's now on Ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/245765

heliotrpic
04-17-2006, 01:20 PM
here is some info one the venue

The Buell Theatre is a 2,882 seat state-of-the-art theatre situated between the Auditorium Theatre and Boettcher Concert Hall in the Denver Performing Arts Complex. The Buell Theatre is owned and managed by the City and County of Denver.
The enormous glass enclosed lobby of the Buell welcomes theatre patrons. Here, patrons can enjoy art displays, food, and drink. Bars, providing fine wines and other refreshing beverages, are located on each of the three levels of the Buell. Big screen televisions are provided at each of these locations to allow patrons to view the performance from the lobby. Patios are provided on all three levels of the Buell lobby for patrons to enjoy the mile-hi air of Denver.
The Buell Theatre is a prototype for theatres of the '90's. From hosting major national Broadway tours to stand-up comedy, the Buell can facilitate almost any show. Its stage accommodates the most lavish sets and most ambitious productions. The interior is a marvel of technical ingenuity and convenience for both artist and audiences. The decor suggests the Colorado lifestyle with native wild flower murals and Colorado sandstone walls. Every seat in the house has excellent sight lines and provides a sense of closeness to the stage.

SEATING:
Pit Seats 50
Orchestra 1,777
Mezzanine 256
Balcony 727
Boxes 72
Total 2,882

c4nnon_fodder
04-17-2006, 04:44 PM
These tickets are going to be very hard to get, good luck everyone. If anyone ends up with spares, don't scalp and sell them to the needy.

heliotrpic
04-17-2006, 06:22 PM
from toolarmy.com

Latest news: 17 Apr 06
There will be no fanclub ticket presales for any of the tour dates so far. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday through your local ticket vendor.

El Pollo Loco
04-17-2006, 08:51 PM
It's blowing my mind that they're playing at the buell. How is this even gonna work?

static732
04-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Fuck I don't know, why couldn't they just do a big show at red rocks!?! Damnit! Its gonna be a bitch to get tickets, all these shows go on sale saturday, and on one server? Its gonna suck to try and get through to ticketmaster.

El Pollo Loco
04-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Seriously. Hope I can actually get tickets. And it's at the buell! I've seen musicals, and shit like that there. But not a rock band. It'll be interesting to see if they even let people smoke and shit. I doubt they will. Red rocks would have been tight. It only holds about 10,000 people.

Ming
04-18-2006, 09:38 AM
Seriously. Hope I can actually get tickets. And it's at the buell! I've seen musicals, and shit like that there. But not a rock band. It'll be interesting to see if they even let people smoke and shit. I doubt they will. Red rocks would have been tight. It only holds about 10,000 people.

Coors amphitheatre would have been awesome.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/245771/2994

El Pollo Loco
04-18-2006, 07:55 PM
Tickets are $66.00. Before service charges and taxes. I don't think I can swing that. Oh well, next time I guess.

Jorge
04-19-2006, 01:30 AM
It's blowing my mind that they're playing at the buell. How is this even gonna work?

What about it is blowing your mind. I don't know anything about place other than it is very small, which makes it kick ass.

El Pollo Loco
04-19-2006, 07:28 AM
What about it is blowing your mind. I don't know anything about place other than it is very small, which makes it kick ass.

It is small. But it is the hallmark venue in the Denver Performing Arts Complex. There's absoultely no standing room. From the stage is the orchestra pit, then seats all the way back. There are a few levels to it though. Box seating is on the sides, up the walls.

I guess what's crazy to me still is that it's a high quality venue. Meaning, plush seats, high quality bars, etc. Stuff like that. Black tie affair type things, not concert events. Concerts to me are usually smokey, dank type things. Not what you usually see at the buell. Hopefully it works out for the audience, and the band though!

Jorge
04-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Ya, that sounds kinda different, but I'm sure they've thought it all out.
I was listening to kbpi, the denver radio station (streamed through the net) today and they said tickets go on sale at 10 sat morning through KBPI.com.
Anyone know if this is true or are they all through ticketmaster still?

static732
04-19-2006, 05:41 PM
Umm, well I think they will just link you to ticketmaster, because it still says its through ticketmaster on their site, and thats what they've done with other concerts.

tyc
04-20-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm gonna be spamming the shit outta ticketmater at 10am hopefully I can get tickets :D

Ming
04-20-2006, 06:37 AM
I'm gonna be spamming the shit outta ticketmater at 10am hopefully I can get tickets :D

You and me both brotha. Good luck.

Emericana
04-20-2006, 12:41 PM
as will i and 5 of my friends

let the games begin! (well on saturday)

forty6and2ool
04-20-2006, 12:48 PM
will it make any difference going to the ticketmaster outlets? i know their database is the same but maybe they have faster servers, connections, etc.

drbrent
04-21-2006, 02:30 PM
As an FYI - if you re-load the page too many times within a certain time period, TM can and will lock your ip for a period of time.

Good luck everyone!

heliotrpic
04-21-2006, 07:16 PM
the jitters are starting and we are 12 hours off from on sale time.

static732
04-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Yeah, this sucks, and I heard the limit may be 2 tickets per buyer? That would kinda suck.

Jorge
04-22-2006, 01:18 AM
Its true. 2 ticket limit.

heliotrpic
04-22-2006, 07:16 AM
detroit tickets went in under a minute

c4nnon_fodder
04-22-2006, 07:21 AM
This is going to be like trying to win the lottery.

forty6and2ool
04-22-2006, 07:43 AM
is there any upperhand in this? or is it just how fast you spell that fucking word?

c4nnon_fodder
04-22-2006, 07:48 AM
There really isn't much of a trick, it's all luck.

heliotrpic
04-22-2006, 07:58 AM
goodluck everyone

here we go

tyc
04-22-2006, 08:16 AM
Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

woot i'm going :D

heliotrpic
04-22-2006, 08:17 AM
no dice

jkarp
04-22-2006, 08:17 AM
MAN!!!
I had a single row B ticket offered from ticketmaster.com. When I clicked the button to buy it, I got a "unable to process your request" error!

If anyone has an extra single ticket, I would love to take it off you hands ;-)

thanks... josh

MelloLovesUgly
04-22-2006, 08:19 AM
Well, looks like a lot of us got owned...

c4nnon_fodder
04-22-2006, 08:20 AM
I got that too, but I went back and got tickets further back, luckily my friend scored tickets front row center of the second orchestra section. Sorry, all the tickets accounted for. I'd be interested in seeing where everyone's seats are.

Mine: OrchB, Row TT, Seats 5-4

Friends: OrchC, Row Q, Seats 11-12

Roffler
04-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Sold out too fast. Hope I can find some floating around somewhere

y-k=1/4p(x-h)^2
04-22-2006, 08:24 AM
Fuck. That fucking blowed.

I need to find 2 tickets; hopefully. That fucking BLOWED.

tyc
04-22-2006, 08:27 AM
Seat location: section ORCH D, row P, seat 1

ive never been to the temple buell O_o

c4nnon_fodder
04-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Me neither, it seems to be one of the nicer theaters in the country though; or so they advertise.

ecab805
04-22-2006, 08:37 AM
well i got my tickets after sitting on the master hitting refresh, but ya only took about 4 min for the master to sort it all out, c ya there, o and no service charge was levied, but there was a 2 ticket limit, yes a 2 ticket limit how messed is that

c4nnon_fodder
04-22-2006, 08:45 AM
I like the 2 ticket limit. It helps to reduce on the ticket brokers; but they will always snake their way through and get more.

heliotrpic
04-22-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm a bad person. I paid $450 dollars for a pair of tickets to denver. To pay for this I'm selling a pair of tickets to oakland on ebay. I wont list the auction I'm just describing the lengths I will goo to be able to see Tool.

karl

*33222*
04-22-2006, 09:48 AM
fuck brokers! I need 1-3 tix if anyone unfortunatly can't go or something

PhotonEarth
04-22-2006, 10:32 AM
It was a lost cause thanks to 106.7 KBPI!! They bought up most of the tickets to give away in their stupid radio antics....As if it wasn't hard enough to get tickets for TOOL in the first place!!

BTW: I'm new to the board. In fact THIS is my very first post! So, hello all!

ecab805
04-22-2006, 10:36 AM
It was a lost cause thanks to 106.7 KBPI!! They bought up most of the tickets to give away in their stupid radio antics....As if it wasn't hard enough to get tickets for TOOL in the first place!!

BTW: I'm new to the board. In fact THIS is my very first post! So, hello all!

ya kbi is pretty awesome but they did buy alot of tickets, is there something illegal with that? you think there would be regulations.
2nd orchestra, rr 3-4

PhotonEarth
04-22-2006, 11:06 AM
God, I hate the radio!!

c4nnon_fodder
04-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Preach!

h1ppie
04-22-2006, 01:52 PM
<rant=on>Does anyone remember and miss the days when you had to go to a record store or some other physical location to buy tickets? Waiting in line, hanging out with other fans of the band you all wanted to see?

I've been a computer geek for quite a while, but it seems online and phone sales of concert tickets are doing nothing but lining the pockets of scalpers. It used to be tickets went on sale in locations near the venue of the concert, now I have to fight with scalpers from across the world instead of my local area.

Tickets for the Denver show on May 10th sold out in minutes. Tickets for the Las Vegas show seemed to sell out in under a minute. I'm sure glad ticketmaster has made it easy for anyone to buy tickets for shows anywhere. </rant>

Sorry 'bout that, I just have an extremely sour taste in my mouth right now.

If anyone has 2 tickets for the May 10th show at the Buell Theater in Denver, I'd be more than happy to purchase them. I also have a single ticket, section HRM 3, row 1, seat 203 that I'd be willing to work into the deal. Will pay cash, paypal, or possibly work out some other method of payment.

chad

tool31
04-22-2006, 02:04 PM
If anyone has 2 extras I will be glad to buy them from you. Thanks

static732
04-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Yeah^^Me Too!!!

c4nnon_fodder
04-22-2006, 04:30 PM
I think the only place you will likely be able to find tickets is on ticket broker websites, but I don't think you should support what they do. So, just wait a few more months and see them. In the meanwhile you can get the numerous bootlegs that are bound to surface from these shows.

tool31
04-22-2006, 05:45 PM
No way in hell will I buy from a broker, bastards. Unless I become the luckiest guy ever and score 2 tixs I will try for the Pepsi Center in the summer.

tyc
04-22-2006, 06:42 PM
is it confirmed they they are coming back in july to play at the pepsi center? o.o

zonacruz6
04-22-2006, 07:52 PM
No way in hell will I buy from a broker, bastards. Unless I become the luckiest guy ever and score 2 tixs I will try for the Pepsi Center in the summer.

Are they for sure coming back this summer?

I was able to get two tickets but I know so so so many people who tried and couldn't. I was on the phone AND online, my boyfriend was online, my boyfriend's dad was online, and my mom was on the phone so we had five of us going so we're lucky we got ANY tickets. I'm sorry to all of you who can't go. I looked on ebay and people from fucking Virginia and Florida are selling them for $500 and $600. It really is sad how selfish people can be. These people have NO use for the tickets, except to make tons of money. They take them from people who deserve to go and it's so aggravating.

At least they'll be back. :)

By the way, I'm new, yahoo. Thanks for having me. :)

zonacruz6
04-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Shit. My mom just told me she actually got two tickets, too and was gonna surprise me and I could bring two of my friends who like Tool but weren't able to get tickets today because of work or whatever. I was talking to her about the "same address, email, name, etc." rule Ticketmaster has for the ticket limit and she got worried so she told me. Crap! Are they gonna cancel our orders? I feel bad now. The only reason we had all of us going was because we didn't think all of us would get them, we thought only one of us would, if that! So now I have more tickets and I'm scared they're going to take them. Shit shit shit! Any advice?

tool31
04-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Shit. My mom just told me she actually got two tickets, too and was gonna surprise me and I could bring two of my friends who like Tool but weren't able to get tickets today because of work or whatever. I was talking to her about the "same address, email, name, etc." rule Ticketmaster has for the ticket limit and she got worried so she told me. Crap! Are they gonna cancel our orders? I feel bad now. The only reason we had all of us going was because we didn't think all of us would get them, we thought only one of us would, if that! So now I have more tickets and I'm scared they're going to take them. Shit shit shit! Any advice?
Well Im sure you will find out in the next few days. And if you dont need those extra tickets *wink wink* lol. Hopefully it all works out for you though.

And to who ever asked if it was confermed (sp?) that they are comming back, all I remember is that at 7am a week or two ago when 106.7kbpi announced that Tool was comming to the Temple Buell they also mentioned that they would be back in June or July (cant remember which) at the Pepsi Center.

zonacruz6
04-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Well Im sure you will find out in the next few days. And if you dont need those extra tickets *wink wink* lol. Hopefully it all works out for you though.

And to who ever asked if it was confermed (sp?) that they are comming back, all I remember is that at 7am a week or two ago when 106.7kbpi announced that Tool was comming to the Temple Buell they also mentioned that they would be back in June or July (cant remember which) at the Pepsi Center.

Should I call Ticketmaster and ask them what to do or explain the situation and see what they say?

Watching and mentioning
04-22-2006, 09:40 PM
I just want to extend my warmest gratitude to the asshats that are selling pairs of tickets on ebay for nothing less that $300. To think that so many people that were on ticketmaster this morning were there for the SOLE purpose to make a killing on these rare tickets. Thanks for screwing all of us "real" fans that actually struggle to come up with $67, in hopes that we would be lucky enough, but come to a rude awakening to find out that if we actually want to see the show, we have to shell out almost 3 times the original price. Again, thanks for taking this show away from so many fans and lining your pockets instead!!

spiral out

zonacruz6
04-22-2006, 10:12 PM
If I get to keep my other two tickets, I'll try to talk my mom into letting me sell them here. She did buy them for me so they are her tickets, but I don't know why she'd need to scalp them. Sure, I DO have bills to pay, but I know how I'd feel if someone had extra tickets and decided to be a hypocrit instead of a compassionate fan. Again, I'm sorry to all of you who didn't get tickets. Hopefully I will have two extra, but since I ACCIDENTALLY (I promise) cheated the system, Ticketmaster might take my tickets anyway. I'll keep you all informed.

eddie75
04-22-2006, 10:17 PM
ya kbi is pretty awesome but they did buy alot of tickets, is there something illegal with that? you think there would be regulations.
2nd orchestra, rr 3-4
KBPI is one of the worst rock radio stations in the nation, and that's saying a lot.

Watching and mentioning
04-22-2006, 10:41 PM
According to Willie B, (one of the dj's at kbpi) they only bought 46 tickets. Still to me, that's fans like us that got the shaft. Hope some of you live up north and actually get a chance to win them.

zonacruz6
04-22-2006, 10:53 PM
According to Willie B, (one of the dj's at kbpi) they only bought 46 tickets. Still to me, that's fans like us that got the shaft. Hope some of you live up north and actually get a chance to win them.

Are they going to be selling them or giving people chances to win them? My guess is the latter.

Watching and mentioning
04-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Are they going to be selling them or giving people chances to win them? My guess is the latter.

They're giving them away, I don't understand under what terms though, I'm not from up there. What would piss me off more than anything was if the people that won those, didn't even want to go to the show, they just won them to resell them. That would call for some sort of castration.

zonacruz6
04-22-2006, 11:09 PM
They're giving them away, I don't understand under what terms though, I'm not from up there. What would piss me off more than anything was if the people that won those, didn't even want to go to the show, they just won them to resell them. That would call for some sort of castration.

That would be horrible, but it'll probably happen at least once. If I get lucky and win any, I'll pass them on to y'all (unless they're better seats than what I have; in that case, I'll give you the ones I have). It won't happen since it takes luck and time, which I don't have a lot of, especially going to school full time and working part time. However, good luck to all of you and winning with KPBI, it should be interesting!

zonacruz6
04-23-2006, 07:39 AM
All right, I am going to the show in Denver but I am really getting worried about the ticket limit thing. My mom and I weren't together but we both planned to try to get tickets, thinking MAYBE one of us would get lucky enough to get ANY. Miraculously (sp?), we both got through, but I'm scared we're going to have our tickets cancelled due to same name and same address. My plan was to sell the other two to people on here (granted my mom is okay with that, since she DID buy them), but now I'm afraid neither of us will get any tickets. Any advice? What the hell do I do?

heliotrpic
04-23-2006, 07:53 AM
Would a "real" fan do anything and everything to get into a Tool show? A "real" fan and there seems to be lots of them would pay well over what the tickets sell for on ticketmaster. If you want to you could be mad at toolarmy for not offering any presale tickets to fans who joined the fan club. But you would probably be mad at toolarmy for offering those tickets to people who pay for the fan club. It seems like no matter what anyone does to make it easier or harder to get tickets people will still come on to the forums and complain. The only way to slow the sales of tickets on eBay and at out of state ticket brokers is to do what happened with the Washington show. Limit ticket sales to people who live in the geographic region of the venue till after the first day of being on sale is over. I was not able to get tickets to the Denver show through ticketmaster. I would consider myself worthy of the title true fan. I sat here on my computer thinking of how I was going to get in and experience this show in a small venue with less than 3,000 assigned seats and no opening act. I decided it was so important I was willing to pay more money. I have never missed a Tool show I seriously wanted to attend and this will be my 26th one. So if people really want to see them live they will find a way. If you skip this show and tell yourself that the people inside the venue aren't real fans you are wrong. Paying almost $800 to see a band is some dedicated shit. This could be the last time Tool ever does a tour like this. There is no guarantee of another album and they only play these small venue tours as a preview and practice for their larger venue shows.

tool31
04-23-2006, 08:32 AM
All right, I am going to the show in Denver but I am really getting worried about the ticket limit thing. My mom and I weren't together but we both planned to try to get tickets, thinking MAYBE one of us would get lucky enough to get ANY. Miraculously (sp?), we both got through, but I'm scared we're going to have our tickets cancelled due to same name and same address. My plan was to sell the other two to people on here (granted my mom is okay with that, since she DID buy them), but now I'm afraid neither of us will get any tickets. Any advice? What the hell do I do?
OK I am trying to help you out here so I found this on the ticketmaster site:

Ticket Limit
There is a 2 ticket limit per household.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

It says " cancelled without notice". So, my question is when you and your mom ordered did you use the same address, credit card, etc? If I were you, and since it says "without notice" I would give them a call and work the situation out. Just explain what happened and hopefully they would not take them all away. Maybe you can even get to keep them all. Hope this helps, and let me know what turns out.

Good luck, hopefully another true fan dosnt get screwed out of seeing them live.

tool31
04-23-2006, 08:36 AM
Would a "real" fan do anything and everything to get into a Tool show? A "real" fan and there seems to be lots of them would pay well over what the tickets sell for on ticketmaster. If you want to you could be mad at toolarmy for not offering any presale tickets to fans who joined the fan club. But you would probably be mad at toolarmy for offering those tickets to people who pay for the fan club. It seems like no matter what anyone does to make it easier or harder to get tickets people will still come on to the forums and complain. The only way to slow the sales of tickets on eBay and at out of state ticket brokers is to do what happened with the Washington show. Limit ticket sales to people who live in the geographic region of the venue till after the first day of being on sale is over. I was not able to get tickets to the Denver show through ticketmaster. I would consider myself worthy of the title true fan. I sat here on my computer thinking of how I was going to get in and experience this show in a small venue with less than 3,000 assigned seats and no opening act. I decided it was so important I was willing to pay more money. I have never missed a Tool show I seriously wanted to attend and this will be my 26th one. So if people really want to see them live they will find a way. If you skip this show and tell yourself that the people inside the venue aren't real fans you are wrong. Paying almost $800 to see a band is some dedicated shit. This could be the last time Tool ever does a tour like this. There is no guarantee of another album and they only play these small venue tours as a preview and practice for their larger venue shows.
The thing you dont see is that all "real" fans can't afford $800 a ticket. Not all real fans have that much money and while we would spend that much if we could, it just can't happen. Us real fans can be college students, high school students (like myself, a senior about to graduate), or even just anyone who isnt loaded and can make those kind of purchases. So if we skip this show, we arnt real fans hunh? Thats bullshit, I am a die hard tool fan and have never seen them live. Does that make me not a real fan, I don't believe so. Things just have not worked out for me and im sure others like me are in the same posistion. That does not make us any less of a fan. Money does not make you a greater fan or not.

ratmtool1269
04-23-2006, 08:38 AM

Having a lot of money does not mean you are a true fan. It just means you are rich. Even though I'm sure $800 is a lot for you, it is simply impossible for the majority of people. We can't all live in Vail....... asshat.

zonacruz6
04-23-2006, 09:11 AM
WOO HOO! I called Ticketmaster and all of my tickets should be in tact. Thank GOD. I was getting so worried. :):)

tool_fan
04-23-2006, 10:00 AM
I've been a Huge tool fan for over 7 years (yah, not as long as some of you, but i bet i mention their name more than you do, ;-p ) lol.

I'm not rich but not poor. I took a big chance -- first time ever -- and paid $455 for 2 tix off ebay this morning, 459.50 with shipping but who's counting. ;-)
The "chance" is that i'll be able to sell, for 1/2 what i paid, my unneeded ticket to one of you guys. Hey, it's less than 300, less than 800!!
I have PMd some of you but thought i'd post, too.

I think i qualify as a "real" fan. I was determined to get into this show, and knew it would be hard, but totally expected that if i was on the TM site at 10:00 sharp, i would get the one lousy ticket i was after! It really SUCKED having to go this route, but what would standing on principle have gotten me? Out in the cold, that's what. I'm not taking the chance of missing this, assuming there will be another chance. I have never seen them and decided 7 yrs ago that the next chance i got, i was taking. This will be one of the most awesome memories of my life!! [sad life? or is she just a friggin music freak? only her pastor, Reverend Maynard, knows.)

KBPI 106.7 played a song off the new CD every hour yesterday and doing it today too. Everytime i heard one i got more and more depressed, and by last night said i would do Whatever it took to be at that show!!

If you want to try to win tickets, the deal is when you hear a 'repeat offender' of Tool songs (2 back to back), be the 10th caller on their contest line and you will win a pair. If you are too poor to buy my spare ticket, then i wish you all the best if you have time to listen carefully to the radio all day for the next few weeks. I won Megadeth tickets from them in November 2004.

Rock on prying open your 3rd eye by whatever means works for you. certainly would have walked away by now (and i still may).

heliotrpic
04-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Having a lot of money does not mean you are a true fan. It just means you are rich. Even though I'm sure $800 is a lot for you, it is simply impossible for the majority of people. We can't all live in Vail....... asshat.

I am worse off financially for living in Vail. I could easily make more money living in Denver and only snowboard maybe 30 days a year. I really enjoy snowboarding, so I made the choice of taking lower pay, higher cost of living and generally feeling poor for the ability to snowboard any day of the season I want. This actually relates to all of this. If you want something you can make it work, you just have to ask yourself what it's worth. I may move to Denver in search of better money and the ability to actualy own my residence. I wont resent those who have stayed in Vail and are able to ski or snowboard everyday while I'm working and missing out on powder days.

heliotrpic
04-23-2006, 10:05 AM
I only have $20 in my bank account right now. All my money has gone to the things I enjoy doing. Snowboarding, Kayaking and seeing Tool live. I hope I can make rent in a week.

zonacruz6
04-23-2006, 11:10 AM
I think i qualify as a "real" fan.

Who and what is a "real" fan exactly?

ratmtool1269
04-23-2006, 11:49 AM
easy, someone that posts on a tool board under the nickname tool_fan. therefore, I am a "half real" fan.

tool_fan
04-23-2006, 12:21 PM

Thanks crudheads, you and the other poster who asked the same Q. ;-(

I was referencing a discussion about 1 page up, talking about who got tickets, what a "real" fan might do to get tickets, lengths they would go to, all because we simply fucking LOVE this band and seeing them is not optional, it's necessary.

Obviously, it's not meant to be a strictly quantitative thing, now is it? For some, $200 for a ticket is as out of the question as $800 would be for me.

OBVIOUSLY, we are simply describing our PAIN, arent' we. Those who were on line with credit card in hand at 10:00 saturday morning like good boys and girls and were beat out by brokers and out-of-state buyers, etc. Those who endured the pain of paying ridiculous prices to get a very PRECIOUS ticket.

Follow the thread before you ask pissy questions, okay?

tool31
04-23-2006, 03:23 PM
WOO HOO! I called Ticketmaster and all of my tickets should be in tact. Thank GOD. I was getting so worried. :):)
Nice man, Im glad to hear it all worked out for the better.

AzazelTheGoat
04-23-2006, 03:50 PM
This makes me sick, It was impossible to get tickets. I was on ticketmaster at 10:00 exactly, clicked the link, and waited in digital line for three minutes to find that I was out of luck. And now all of these brokers have the tickets, selling them for $250 and up. Congratulations to any of you who actually got tickets. I am just physically sick about this. If anyone has an extra ticket please contact me, I will pitch in an extra $20 or something just to show my gratitude, but I can't spare $500 to go to this concert, as much as I wish I could. If I don't get tickets I'm going to the theater with a sign that says "The best seats in Hell are reserved for scalpers." Look for me.

c4nnon_fodder
04-23-2006, 04:21 PM
That would be awesome to see. Good luck with your protest.

zonacruz6
04-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks crudheads, you and the other poster who asked the same Q. ;-(

I was referencing a discussion about 1 page up, talking about who got tickets, what a "real" fan might do to get tickets, lengths they would go to, all because we simply fucking LOVE this band and seeing them is not optional, it's necessary.

Obviously, it's not meant to be a strictly quantitative thing, now is it? For some, $200 for a ticket is as out of the question as $800 would be for me.

OBVIOUSLY, we are simply describing our PAIN, arent' we. Those who were on line with credit card in hand at 10:00 saturday morning like good boys and girls and were beat out by brokers and out-of-state buyers, etc. Those who endured the pain of paying ridiculous prices to get a very PRECIOUS ticket.

Follow the thread before you ask pissy questions, okay?

I wasn't pissed, really. I was just curious as to what everyone believes classifies a "true" fan. I'm sorry if it sounded otherwise.

zonacruz6
04-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Nice man, Im glad to hear it all worked out for the better.

Thanks, hopefully the guy knew what he was saying, he sounded like he did.

zonacruz6
04-23-2006, 05:33 PM
This makes me sick, It was impossible to get tickets. I was on ticketmaster at 10:00 exactly, clicked the link, and waited in digital line for three minutes to find that I was out of luck. And now all of these brokers have the tickets, selling them for $250 and up. Congratulations to any of you who actually got tickets. I am just physically sick about this. If anyone has an extra ticket please contact me, I will pitch in an extra $20 or something just to show my gratitude, but I can't spare $500 to go to this concert, as much as I wish I could. If I don't get tickets I'm going to the theater with a sign that says "The best seats in Hell are reserved for scalpers." Look for me.

HELL YEAH, I'll look for you! hahaha
I hope you are there seeing the show though. :/

ecab805
04-23-2006, 05:57 PM
couple of things
that sux if they cancell your tickets
for those that didnt get them stop bitching i was clicking the refresh button every 3 sec starting at 955 so thats how i got mine, if you were really there right at 10 you would have gotten them seeing as they didnt sell out for about 3 min.
and kbpi is giving them out to the 10th caller after they play 2 tool songs in a row.

AzazelTheGoat
04-23-2006, 06:17 PM
couple of things
for those that didnt get them stop bitching i was clicking the refresh button every 3 sec starting at 955 so thats how i got mine, if you were really there right at 10 you would have gotten them seeing as they didnt sell out for about 3 min.
and kbpi is giving them out to the 10th caller after they play 2 tool songs in a row.

You seem to have a misconception about how the online sale works. At 10:00, everyone who wanted to buy a ticket clicked on the little link that said "Search for Tickets". A line was formed, a very large line, and it may have taken three minutes to process all of the orders. Even many people who were online at 10:00 exactly had no chance at getting tickets. I, personally, was on a computer at 10:00 sharp. I clicked for my place in line, waited for three minutes, and found that my efforts had fallen short. You don't realize how lucky you are to have gotten your tickets. It was smart to check for the exact moment the link was available, but even that could have failed. That being said, congratulations, you're going to the show, and kindly stop telling me not to bitch.

p.s. Much to my lament, I am listening to KBPI at this very moment.

zonacruz6
04-23-2006, 06:22 PM
couple of things

I heard they sold out in 15 seconds. I was hitting refresh and redial starting at 9:50 haha. I wanted to make sure I got the tickets when it was 10:00 Ticketmaster time. Congrats to you, and I feel so bad about anyone who didn't get them.

tool31
04-23-2006, 07:11 PM
Yeah I had me, my friend, another friend, and one of my friends mom all trying. I kept calling over and over from 9:50 as well as my friend and his mom. My other friend was on the internet at exactly 10:00 and none of us got them. Sucks really, but there aint nothing I can do about it now.

zonacruz6
04-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah I had me, my friend, another friend, and one of my friends mom all trying. I kept calling over and over from 9:50 as well as my friend and his mom. My other friend was on the internet at exactly 10:00 and none of us got them. Sucks really, but there aint nothing I can do about it now.

Wow. I feel incredibly lucky. I'm sorry you didn't get any. :/

tool_fan
04-23-2006, 08:06 PM
I wasn't pissed, really. I was just curious as to what everyone believes classifies a "true" fan. I'm sorry if it sounded otherwise.

Then i humbly apologize. Sorry for being defensive. Past experience on other lists, no excuse, peace. ;-)

Ming
04-24-2006, 08:12 AM
couple of things

Bullshit I was there at 9:55 as well. Hit the server the second it opened up and continued to hit it for 45 min on 2 different computers.

edit--- nm I finally read through the thread and you've already apologized.

heliotrpic
04-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Now that we are all over the shock of either getting tickets or not, if you could choose only one song that would be guaranteed to played what would it be? Mine would have to be either intolerance or bottom. I have not heard either of those and I would be one song closer to having heard all of them through lateralus minus segues.

KArl

Ming
04-24-2006, 11:57 AM
**cry** just failed to win another BPI call in contest.

zonacruz6
04-24-2006, 12:41 PM
Ticketmaster is a joke. I called yesterday and was told, even with the same address for two orders, my tickets would be just fine. I wanted to confirm that so I called again today and thank God I did. I had to have one of my orders cancelled because the guy said that if their program catches dual info, ticket orders will be cancelled. But, after I cancelled one of my orders, he said, "It's good you did that. Any orders with the same card number or cardholder will be cancelled." THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID! I said BILLING ADDRESS! BILLING ADDRESS! When I corrected him, he said, "Oh... hmmm... that probably wouldn't have been caught."

WELL FUCK YOU.

1. My order may have been just fine and he was an idiot and told me otherwise.
2. If my order wouldn't have been fine, I would have lost my tickets because of some other fuck's idiocy.

Ticketmaster is so fucked up.

I hope one of you get the two tickets I lost. If you get BALC C, Row F, seats 315-316, thank me. :) I was "this" close to talking my parents into selling them on here instead of Ebay, too, so I'm sorry I fucked all of you over as well.

Now... RACE TO TICKETMASTER AND GET MY CANCELLED TICKETS! :D

Good luck and FUCK YOU TICKETMASTER.

jdfors
04-24-2006, 05:31 PM
I paid $500 for two tixs Orch D row M. Fortunately I have the means to pay this, but I'm not happy about it. I was online at 9:55 hitting the refresh on ticketmaster with three seperate computers and nada. There are easily hundreds of pairs on these broker websites. There has to be a better way to get the fans into the shows. Good luck to everyone else. The show is gonna be awesome!

jkarp
04-24-2006, 07:13 PM
if anyone here bought 2 good seats from ebay or whatever and only needs one, please send me an email or PM. I am interested in buying the other one.

[email protected]

thanks... josh

zonacruz6
04-24-2006, 07:22 PM
I sent this to Ticketmaster:

Why is it that, if there is a two ticket limit, brokers can buy 20+ tickets? I had to cancel an order because my mother and I unintentionally both got tickets. My order could have been cancelled because we, honestly, accidentally "cheated". However, brokers and the like not only get tickets early, BUT they get to keep them even though they exceed the ticket limit by far and they turn around and charge a fortune for them. If you're not going to enforce the ticket limit for EVERYONE and I mean EVERY single person who buys tickets, then it's not fair to have one. I lost two of my tickets by being honest and ticket brokers get tons of tickets by ripping people off.

I doubt it will give me any answers, but I'm so pissed that I had to do something.

tool31
04-25-2006, 11:33 AM
I sent this to Ticketmaster:

Why is it that, if there is a two ticket limit, brokers can buy 20+ tickets? I had to cancel an order because my mother and I unintentionally both got tickets. My order could have been cancelled because we, honestly, accidentally "cheated". However, brokers and the like not only get tickets early, BUT they get to keep them even though they exceed the ticket limit by far and they turn around and charge a fortune for them. If you're not going to enforce the ticket limit for EVERYONE and I mean EVERY single person who buys tickets, then it's not fair to have one. I lost two of my tickets by being honest and ticket brokers get tons of tickets by ripping people off.

I doubt it will give me any answers, but I'm so pissed that I had to do something.

Yeah I don't see how the brokers get that many. Maybe many different people get "lucky" and they work for the company but use their home address? Who knows, but rite now they are pissing me off. I guess I can wait untill they come back to Denver and the Pepsi Center. Have fun everyone going, it will be a blast, all of us who didn't get tickets will get their chance hopefully in the summer.

ecab805
04-25-2006, 07:48 PM
hopefully theyll come back to coors event center at cu boulder, then there would be some real bitching

johndoeradio
04-25-2006, 08:38 PM
If you pay you play. Its just money, youll make more. Go on ebay and buy a ticket if you want to go. I finally faced the fact that i would never forgive myself if i missed this theatre show. Got my tickets. Hopefully two hours of Tool will heal the wounds.

Watching and mentioning
04-25-2006, 08:51 PM
If you pay you play. Its just money, youll make more. Go on ebay and buy a ticket if you want to go. I finally faced the fact that i would never forgive myself if i missed this theatre show. Got my tickets. Hopefully two hours of Tool will heal the wounds.

I had that mentality back when they came to Red Rocks for the Lateralus tour, I ended up spending around $360 on my ticket and it STILL has been worth every penny. Unfortunately, at this time in my life, I don't have the money to spend like I used to and can't afford a ticket so my only hope is that I can win some off kilo.

lucydog
04-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Kilo? You from the springs? those kilo tickets are MINE i tell you!

zonacruz6
04-27-2006, 05:56 PM
13 days :]

Watching and mentioning
04-27-2006, 07:41 PM

Actually, I'm from Pueblo, and please refrain from posting anything but the facts.....they will be MY tickets. Thanks!

ecab805
04-27-2006, 07:43 PM
ive never been to a tool show, whats the best "state of mind" to be in for one , i cant decide

Watching and mentioning
04-27-2006, 07:45 PM
ive never been to a tool show, whats the best "state of mind" to be in for one , i cant decide

Like a sponge....be ready to absorb a LOT of energy.

tainted
04-28-2006, 05:14 PM
Paying almost $800 to see a band is some dedicated shit. This could be the last time Tool ever does a tour like this. There is no guarantee of another album and they only play these small venue tours as a preview and practice for their larger venue shows.You know, I had a ticket for $229....but I decided to let it go, and told the person to sell it to someone else. I know it most likely won't make a dent in hell but I have to believe that it has to start somewhere...AND if EVERY SINGLE PERSON refused to pay the inflated prices to the scaplers/bastards/broker people, these greedy scumbuckets would dry up and blow the fuck away. I cannot bitch about the assholes that sell tickets for outrageous prices then turn around and buy one because I'm supporting the dickholes by doing that. Just my penny's worth of reasoning...

zonacruz6
04-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Edit: deleted

heliotrpic
04-29-2006, 06:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/zonacruz/agirlspicturewithtooltickets.jpg

I'm a loser and I was excited and bored today.
My tickets came in the mail and that is me making a stupid face holding them. :)

If I had any motivation I would try to see the barcode better. Maybe if I got there before you i could use your barcode to get in. I have my own tickets so it would be a waste of time.

Karl

heliotrpic
04-29-2006, 06:59 PM
my girlfriend received our tickets in the mail, they are print outs. I'm bummed cause I have kept all my tool tickets since 96 and now I'm going to have a shitty print out in the collection, maybe I can find a hard ticket when I get there.

karl

zonacruz6
04-29-2006, 08:17 PM
If I had any motivation I would try to see the barcode better. Maybe if I got there before you i could use your barcode to get in. I have my own tickets so it would be a waste of time.

Karl

Would I still be able to get in? Haha...
don't give anyone any ideas...

Edit: Will you delete the part with my quote in there?

heliotrpic
04-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Would I still be able to get in? Haha...
don't give anyone any ideas...

Edit: Will you delete the part with my quote in there?

I doubt it would have worked. I was just kidding around. I fixed the link to go nowhere.

karl

zonacruz6
04-30-2006, 02:01 PM
I doubt it would have worked. I was just kidding around. I fixed the link to go nowhere.

karl

Haha, I think I'm just paranoid. o.O
Thanks though.

P.S. Is it possible to create a fake ticket?
Edit: Not because I want to, but if I posted a picture and someone was able to get the barcode and put it onto a fake ticket.

heliotrpic
04-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Haha, I think I'm just paranoid. o.O
Thanks though.

P.S. Is it possible to create a fake ticket?
Edit: Not because I want to, but if I posted a picture and someone was able to get the barcode and put it onto a fake ticket.

I'm really not sure. I have heard of fake tickets before, but the only way they know is if they scan it. I'm sure you will be fine, the pic was small and the ticket was on an angle, obscuring the numbers and barcode.

Karl

heliotrpic
05-01-2006, 03:42 PM
I'm sure the scalpers are pretty confident that they will get tickets, so they make auctions that will end just as tickets are selling out on ticketmaster. People will be sitting on their computer and thinking to themselves "Oh my god I can't believe the show sold out that quick" and they are flipping out. They then go to the next best place to find tickets. The frenzy creates some pretty good bidding wars as people scramble to find a way into the show. If you search for tool ticket auctions that have eneded, the highest bid auctions ib ebay are probably from the morning or day the tickets sold out on ticketmaster.

Watching and mentioning
05-01-2006, 03:45 PM

Guess we didn't win the tickets over the weekend huh? =( Hope you come up with something "crazy" enough to win you the other pair.

spiral out

lucydog
05-01-2006, 03:53 PM
already sent in my crazy thing... im hoping it will fly.

VinDieselFiesta
05-01-2006, 07:54 PM
got my tickets off ticketmaster.com with no problems the morning they went on sale right at 10. don't know why all you guys got fucked??

but anyways i'm sitting in mezzanine D row D..

tool_fan
05-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I've been a Huge tool fan for over 7 years (yah, not as long as some of you, but i bet i mention their name more than you do, ;-p ) lol.

I'm not rich but not poor. I took a big chance -- first time ever -- and paid $455 for 2 tix off ebay this morning, 459.50 with shipping but who's counting. ;-)
The "chance" is that i'll be able to sell, for 1/2 what i paid, my unneeded ticket to one of you guys. Hey, it's less than 300, less than 800!!
I have PMd some of you but thought i'd post, too.

I think i qualify as a "real" fan. I was determined to get into this show, and knew it would be hard, but totally expected that if i was on the TM site at 10:00 sharp, i would get the one lousy ticket i was after! It really SUCKED having to go this route, but what would standing on principle have gotten me? Out in the cold, that's what. I'm not taking the chance of missing this, assuming there will be another chance. I have never seen them and decided 7 yrs ago that the next chance i got, i was taking. This will be one of the most awesome memories of my life!! [sad life? or is she just a friggin music freak? only her pastor, Reverend Maynard, knows.)

KBPI 106.7 played a song off the new CD every hour yesterday and doing it today too. Everytime i heard one i got more and more depressed, and by last night said i would do Whatever it took to be at that show!!

If you want to try to win tickets, the deal is when you hear a 'repeat offender' of Tool songs (2 back to back), be the 10th caller on their contest line and you will win a pair. If you are too poor to buy my spare ticket, then i wish you all the best if you have time to listen carefully to the radio all day for the next few weeks. I won Megadeth tickets from them in November 2004.

Rock on prying open your 3rd eye by whatever means works for you. certainly would have walked away by now (and i still may).

Tickets sold, thanks.
Hope you all can be there.

tool_fan
05-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Like a sponge....be ready to absorb a LOT of energy.

Man, that's getting me excited!! Nine more days!!

VinDieselFiesta
05-02-2006, 06:14 AM
Man, that's getting me excited!! Nine more days!!
8 and counting...

AzazelTheGoat
05-02-2006, 12:48 PM
8 and counting...

Trust me, I will be counting every hour.

blackhole
05-03-2006, 03:32 PM
I am looking for 2 tickets to the show in Denver on May 10th at the Temple Buell Theater if anyone has extras to sell.

ecab805
05-05-2006, 08:37 AM
i cant waitttttttt anylonger, must ,see ,tool

VinDieselFiesta
05-06-2006, 11:48 AM
4 days and counting...

Cave-In
05-06-2006, 02:48 PM
I decided that this would be a good place for my first post.
I couldn't sleep the night before, I was so worried about not getting tickets, paranoid over the whole internet-purchase experience and nervous that perhaps this time would turn out like every other time I've tried to see Tool. As in... things don't work out.
Things worked out, this time... and I'm so excited I can barely breathe when I think about finally, finally! seeing them live... in Four Days, Two Hours, and Forty-Two Minutes... Not that I'm counting down or anything.
ORCH C, Row M. Anybody close by? Cause I would love a rock out buddy.

ladycommish
05-06-2006, 03:55 PM
I am willing to bet money that at least one of, if not all the band members will go to the Bodyworks exhibit at the museum on the 9th or the day of the show....any takers? Or do you think they are not that interested?

Cave-In
05-06-2006, 04:02 PM
I am willing to bet money that at least one of, if not all the band members will go to the Bodyworks exhibit at the museum on the 9th or the day of the show....any takers? Or do you think they are not that interested?

Well... I can't say I like... know them... So I don't know if they would be that interested or not. Granted, it is a really awesome exhibit. That's a really interesting idea, though, that they would check out the exhibit before the concert. Maybe I'll make a reservation to see it again for the Tenth... That and Mystic India in the IMAX.
Oh yeah. That's right.

jimmys3rdEye
05-06-2006, 04:05 PM
I agree LadyCommish. I wish I was going. A few friends have gone, said it was awesome. It kinda fits right in with Tool :)

So... I failed to get tickets. But my boyfriend didn't! I felt my heart breaking when my computer said 'Sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for' or whatever. And then my boyfriend was on an 8 minute wait, and we got them! Usually, if you fail once, you're doomed. We figured someones credit card got declined or something. Lucky for us! Our seats are: Mezzanine C, Row C, seats 205&6. Right in the middle. I was really nervous until our tix came in the mail, and now I'm just excited. :)

tyc
05-07-2006, 02:35 AM
lol none of my friends were able to get tix so im going alone...

oh well it will still be badass

johndoeradio
05-07-2006, 06:02 AM
going alone also. how easy do you all think it will be to smoke?

jimmys3rdEye
05-07-2006, 11:44 AM
I've never been to the Buell, but what it's typically used for, I'm sure it will probably be kinda hard to smoke in the open. Maybe go to the bathroom or something.

VinDieselFiesta
05-07-2006, 05:03 PM
going alone also. how easy do you all think it will be to smoke?
i was just there about 3 or 4 weeks ago for a comedy show and there's going to be no way you're gonna get away with smoking unless EVERYBODY and i mean everybody else is.. just hit up the bathroom.
3 days..

tyc
05-08-2006, 07:12 AM
55 hrs :D

lunatic
05-08-2006, 11:59 AM
If anyone has 2 extra tickets to sell please let me know! E-mail me at brad AT evergroove DOT com.

Thanks,
Brad

jimmys3rdEye
05-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Can anyone tell me what bars are by the Buell, if any? If I'm going to go early for a parking spot, might as well drink some beers. Thanks.

heliotrpic
05-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Can anyone tell me what bars are by the Buell, if any? If I'm going to go early for a parking spot, might as well drink some beers. Thanks.

It's near 16th street mall so there should be plenty of places to go and grab a brew. On my streets and trips map I found 12 bars or restaurants with in .25 mile radius of the venue.

VinDieselFiesta
05-09-2006, 05:24 AM
It's near 16th street mall so there should be plenty of places to go and grab a brew. On my streets and trips map I found 12 bars or restaurants with in .25 mile radius of the venue.
yeah there's plenty of bars and restaurants in that area, shouldn't have any problems finding booze down there ;)

36 hours...

jimmys3rdEye
05-09-2006, 08:01 AM
Thanks. I've been in that area, but I didn't know about the Buell. I've only lived here for 2 years now. I think the Buell is the venue on Comedy Central where they have that stand-up show.. the one with the hicks. The recorded one they play all the time with that cable guy and Jeff Foxworthy... Anyway..

Anxiously awaiting...

jimmys3rdEye
05-09-2006, 10:50 AM
So.. the show is tomorrow night. You think there'd be more chatter in the house. Where my homeys at? :)

zonacruz6
05-09-2006, 12:07 PM
So.. the show is tomorrow night. You think there'd be more chatter in the house. Where my homeys at? :)

Haha, yeah I am getting pretty excited, but I have finals this week so I'm trying to focus and still get some studying done. My last day for the semester is coincidentally, and convienently, tomorrow. Have fun everyone, it's gonna be a damn good time!

zonacruz6
05-09-2006, 12:08 PM
By the way, Ticketmaster's website says I got section BALC C. But I got my tickets and I'm in the same row, but I'm section BALC D now. It's a little disappointing because I was hoping to be in the center, but oh well... I heard that happened to a few people. :/

case
05-09-2006, 12:48 PM
i've a sweet friend looking for a ticket to the show. she's a cool chick and has to drive a bit to get there and would prefer (who wouldn't?) to secure a ticket before heading out there to try and find one the day of.

if anyone has a lead on a ticket for this show, please drop me a line. she's an old time head.

lucydog
05-09-2006, 12:52 PM
i heard on kilo today of what this guy has to do for his front row seats:

Burn ALL of his tool ticket stubs, signed vinyl, signed drum heads.

I guess he is taking Bill Hicks' advice.

Bob- You out there?

jimmys3rdEye
05-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Man.. that'd suck if you had tons of stuff. I have a few copies of each cd, and a signed pic by Maynard, but that's it. I would probably burn all of it for tix, but I'd be sad.

case
05-09-2006, 01:12 PM
eff that, it's a short set. he's nuts

ratmtool1269
05-09-2006, 01:40 PM
I wish I was going, but alas ticketmaster did a nice anal job on me. have fun everyone.

lucydog
05-09-2006, 01:43 PM
ticketmaster screwed me the same as everyone i talked to. i had my two tickets, and when i hit "submit order" they pretty much just vanished. my card was valid and all, it didnt even give me an error. just "if you think you ordered tickets, check your order history"

savelints8
05-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Yeah, the Foleys at Southwest Plaza screwed me (and everyone else there) nice and hard too. Their doors opened at 10 am. We sprinted to the Ticketmaster desk only to be greeted by a sign saying that the desk opened at 11 am. We all stood there while the tickets sold out. We had no chance. In all my online research in the week leading up to that Saturday NOWHERE did I see that the office opened an hour after Foleys did (and an hour after the tix went on sale). So I'm going to the Buell tomorrow and praying to God, Satan, and everyone in between that SOMEONE will be kind enough to sell me tickets at face value (or close to it). So in conclusion, BOYCOTT FOLEYS!!! Fucking assholes.

jimmys3rdEye
05-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Dude, that sucks. I would never trust standing in line at Ticketmaster ever again. I haven't done that in years, since shows sell out so fast now days, and only the first person in line has a chance. And that's a BIG if. I'd go stand at the box office (but go early.) I guess at other shows people have miraculously been getting tickets that way the night of the show. Good luck whatever you decide.

savelints8
05-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Thanks. I was second in line after waiting outside Foleys for two hours, but it was for nothing. I had no idea the Ticketmaster desk opened an hour later. Yep, I'll go and hope that someone has something available. I've got my fingers, toes, and nuts crossed...

tyc
05-09-2006, 06:04 PM
a friend and i got a couple dank ass wet mango blunts if anyone wants to match before the show email me

[email protected]

ladycommish
05-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Twenty hours!!!

I really hope there aren't such tightass security who don't allow some freedom, especially since this IS the mile HIGH city.

Enjoy the show. Peace.

savelints8
05-09-2006, 10:04 PM
HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIT. I just might be going to this thing. Found a lady on Ebay selling 2 tix for $220. If this Ebay thing works out I just might be going. But I'm keeping the fingers, toes, and nuts crossed...

savelints8
05-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Oh shit. That's my 13th post. Is that unlucky?

AzazelTheGoat
05-09-2006, 10:50 PM
THE SHOW IS FUCKING TODAY BITCHES! FUCKING TODAY!

Watching and mentioning
05-09-2006, 10:52 PM
HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIT. I just might be going to this thing. Found a lady on Ebay selling 2 tix for $220. If this Ebay thing works out I just might be going. But I'm keeping the fingers, toes, and nuts crossed...

I'm in the same boat....a big THANKS to the awesome zonacruz for helping me get a hold of a ticket!!! I'm so excited, it's ridiculous....

zonacruz6
05-10-2006, 06:12 AM
I'm in the same boat....a big THANKS to the awesome zonacruz for helping me get a hold of a ticket!!! I'm so excited, it's ridiculous....

You're welcome :)
It's gonna be fuckin awesome!

jimmys3rdEye
05-10-2006, 07:26 AM
I'm getting nervous and I don't know why. Anxiety, I think. Maybe I should stop drinking coffee :) I hope my Mezzanine doesn't fall down, but I guess I'd die pretty happy.

Tool750
05-10-2006, 07:35 AM
THE SHOW IS FUCKING TODAY BITCHES! FUCKING TODAY!
Lol, Fuck yeah!

jimmys3rdEye
05-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Lol, Fuck yeah!

You finally decided to grace us with your presence :)

acsguitar
05-10-2006, 08:19 AM
Ticketmaster screwed me out of my Dead Center upper ORCH seats for Balcony Seats.

Oh well I'm still going. Yes tonight rule! I really hope they change the set list. I've always wanted to see Opiate or Third Eye live.

Anyways the current set list is owning so I won't be dissapointed. Its my GF's 1st tool show. I think she'll dig it alot.

The Buell is pretty close to a bunch of bars and restaurants for those asking. Its in the convention center basically.

My friend was at the Buell for an opera the other day and said the balcony is super steap.

acsguitar
05-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Oh yea are people having to wait in line to get in? What times are the shows starting?

jimmys3rdEye
05-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Ticketmaster said doors open at 6:30. I'm not sure when the show will actually start, though. I'd hate to miss a minute of it because of a huge line.

acsguitar
05-10-2006, 08:51 AM
I'll probably get down there around 7 so I hope they don't start till 8

jimmys3rdEye
05-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Remember there's no opener, though. I'm guessing it will probably start earlier than 8. At least I hope, since I don't really want to wait an hour and a half. But I will, by God, and I will like it! :)

zonacruz6
05-10-2006, 09:06 AM
If I'm taking the light rail, should I get off at the Convention Center station? Anyone know? :)

acsguitar
05-10-2006, 09:09 AM
If I'm taking the light rail, should I get off at the Convention Center station? Anyone know? :)

Yes. Thats the stop. The Buell is attached to the convention center.

Anyone know what time the other shows started?

zonacruz6
05-10-2006, 09:18 AM

Thanks.

I read a review for one of the shows (Seattle, I think?) and someone said they came on stage at 8:17 or something. That's all I got. I'm sure it's in the Show Reviews forum (or whatever it's called).

acsguitar
05-10-2006, 09:51 AM
I just hope I don't wait in line forever only to miss a song or something

VinDieselFiesta
05-10-2006, 10:26 AM
everyone just make sure you get there nice and early.

Watching and mentioning
05-10-2006, 11:13 AM
So even though it looks like the set list is pretty defined, what other songs would you guys love to hear?

I would love it if they played Disposition/Reflection/Triad.....but seeing how it's 20+ minutes long....I really doubt they'll play it. I'd also be pretty stoked if they played Wings (1/2).

VinDieselFiesta
05-10-2006, 12:48 PM
fuck yeah, i'd love to hear 10,000 days or pushit.

slicknickshady
05-10-2006, 01:27 PM
i'm getting to the detroit show at 6:00 even if they dont open till 6:30. I would get there ASAP.

dr_oder
05-10-2006, 01:34 PM
fuck yeah, i'd love to hear 10,000 days or pushit.

Third Eye would be my pick.

Four hours to go ....

acsguitar
05-10-2006, 01:34 PM
I'd love to hear in order Opiate, Pushing, Eulogy, prison sex, 3rd eye

Majesty12
05-10-2006, 02:07 PM

They started around 8:20 here in dallas. the show was scheduled to start at 8:00.

acsguitar
05-10-2006, 02:42 PM
woo ooo only a few hours to go

zonacruz6
05-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Fucking amazing!