PDA

View Full Version : (-) IONS explained or not.

broken_wanderer
03-18-2003, 02:00 PM
Here's the simple explanation.
The sequence of sounds in ions lead up to the last song..Third Eye (or something like that)
The various sounds in the sequence are the sounds heard by the inner ear during chakra meditation.
This is not the forum to tell how to do chakra meditation or what is chakra meditation.
Suffice to say that the buzzing bee sound is related to the 1st chakra and the sound which is similar to wind thru trees is the sound of the 5th chakra associated with the throat.
The third chakra sound is the bassisch twang.
I have been hearing this sound sequence for over 6/7 years, but just figured this out. Take it with whatever you may.
As to why the song is called IONS. I have no clue about it. But sometimes what it is called is not as important as what it is.
For further reading about this look for the books related to Kundalini awakening and judge for yourself.

flipmojo
03-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Cool theory....

I've heard various tones when I am listening deep. Could be buzzing?

Ions carry electrical charges. The track sounds like an electrical storm.

psyco_jeter
03-18-2003, 07:39 PM
well i don't know if this has anything to do with this, but everytime something bad is about to happen, my ears ring and buzz. during 9/11 they were goin crazy. and ive had other things like that happen. like right before i got into a car accident a couple of weeks ago, my ears were ringin and buzin again..it happens everytime. kinda handy, but scary too. what do you think this might be?

GregoryWohlwend
03-31-2003, 01:04 AM
of course you know your paranormal tendencies have nothing to do with anything unless you start your own post. i have seen you around before and it's obvious you are whining for attention, instead of fabricating an interesting story, why don't you think up something original so we can pay positive attention to you instead of scoffing at your adolescent equivalency scrappings.

crow011
03-31-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by GregoryWohlwend
of course you know your paranormal tendencies have nothing to do with anything unless you start your own post. i have seen you around before and it's obvious you are whining for attention, instead of fabricating an interesting story, why don't you think up something original so we can pay positive attention to you instead of scoffing at your adolescent equivalency scrappings.

thats a bit harsh . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

GregoryWohlwend
03-31-2003, 05:13 PM
yea it was harsh, sorry about that.

Yiakovos
04-13-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by psyco_jeter
well i don't know if this has anything to do with this, but everytime something bad is about to happen, my ears ring and buzz. during 9/11 they were goin crazy. and ive had other things like that happen. like right before i got into a car accident a couple of weeks ago, my ears were ringin and buzin again..it happens everytime. kinda handy, but scary too. what do you think this might be?

I infer from this that you are completely stark raving insanely mad. Or the invisible monkey who lives in my sock-drawer is sending electrical signals to you via his magical grimoire of telecommunication. Either one.

PRNinja23
12-27-2003, 08:31 PM
well i don't know if this has anything to do with this, but everytime something bad is about to happen, my ears ring and buzz. kinda handy, but scary too. what do you think this might be?

My take is... "I don't know." These kinds of things happen to me too. The key is that they "happen" and I don't control them. I know *something* significant will happen, but I don't know what.

This gives life a little more meaning. It keeps life exciting. Unpredictability is scary, and I've driven myself to panic based on the "coincidences" I've had recently. I don't call them that anymore, cuz then I try to figure them out, but "I don't know" works so that I stop "chasing a trail of ... reason." There are no eggs without chickens and there are no chickens without eggs. Having been taught that everything makes sense via cause and effect, it's hard for us to accept this.

Many people will tell you that you're crazy, or they won't believe you. The important thing is that we don't have to verify these things with other people. There is nothing scientific about this, and that's what scares people (myself included) so much. Just start a journal and write 'em down.

matthias9
12-28-2003, 02:30 PM
I don't like all that chakra crap. Ænima shouldn't burden people to the point of discussing the relationship between chakras and one of its songs.