PDA

View Full Version : I FINALLY FOUND THE MESHUGGAH INFLUENCE!!!!

RED_THE_HAT
04-17-2006, 06:06 AM
ok, u all hafta try this.......... this is pretty amazing.....

This whole stereoscopic picture thing gave me an insight.... Imagine if I ran two players simultaneously playing Vucarious at the same time, only with about .1 of a second in difference between the two.
The product? Nothing short of Meshuggah.... :)

RED_THE_HAT
04-17-2006, 06:09 AM
I have it on repeat already. Kind of like seeing the song under a different light. Strangely addictive.

ARMZ
04-17-2006, 06:10 AM
That came out a Mushitter moment.

RED_THE_HAT
04-17-2006, 06:15 AM
You know what..... the songs are nothing alike, and I am sick of people talking about how it is alike, but mix Schism and Vicarious, that is pretty cool......
Vocals seem to mix well..... Sounds like Meshuggah.....

bass_dude
04-17-2006, 06:15 AM
I'm busy listening to Rammstein right now.

RED_THE_HAT
04-17-2006, 06:17 AM
I'm busy listening to Rammstein right now.

is that the result of mixing G.G. Allin and Meshuggah?

Squishy
04-17-2006, 06:20 AM

This whole stereoscopic picture thing gave me an insight.... Imagine if I ran two players simultaneously playing Vucarious at the same time, only with about .1 of a second in difference between the two.

You know that on Meshuggah's "Chaosphere" album, on the last track, when it's almost over, they have this part where they mixed together all the 8 tracks of the record and play it simultaneously? You should play that really loud, that's one helluva-motherfucking-awesome-noisefest.

Sagacious Foetu
04-17-2006, 06:24 AM
You know that on Meshuggah's "Chaosphere" album, on the last track, when it's almost over, they have this part where they mixed together all the 8 tracks of the record and play it simultaneously? You should play that really loud, that's one helluva-motherfucking-awesome-noisefest.
just one more reason i NEED to get that album. wow.

i donno why i've been sleeping on that shit.

RED_THE_HAT
04-17-2006, 06:25 AM

That was insane! I am still thinking of doing that to Catch 33..... (dirties pants....)

CallofCthulhu
04-17-2006, 08:09 AM

The Meshuggah influence is in the main riff and the guitar solo god dammit.

mike tyson
04-17-2006, 08:10 AM
The whole song is Meshuggah influenced. Especially 3:26 - 4:50.

Christ, how many times does it have to be said?

RED_THE_HAT
04-17-2006, 09:58 AM
The whole song is Meshuggah influenced. Especially 3:26 - 4:50.

Christ, how many times does it have to be said?

Tyson, I was trying to be funny.... i mean, dont bite my ear off or anything....

Riff
04-17-2006, 10:05 AM
RED_THE_HAT

GTFO

MY

INTERNET