PDA

View Full Version : experiance

psyco_jeter
03-18-2003, 09:34 AM
last night i was lying on my bed, face up, and i was listenin to Tool, Patient. i was just thinkin about things in general, just slowly driftin off into sleep. i had a towl over my eyes so it would be super dark. anyways i closed my eyes, and i was just listening and focusing on the music. and i saw these images of sparks, and patterns, anyway i just concentrated on that. and i put my fingers together (kinda like mr burnes from the simpsons) and i could feel my heart beat, and this extreme heat coming from them. i was just motionless, and i felt the towl on my eyes get heavier, not really really heavy, but i could tell that there was some pressure. and i shit you not, my mom came into the room cause she heard some kinda humming sound, and she called my name and was yelling. when i looked up, she said she saw me levetating in the air. lol i still don't believe her, but how cool was that. she said it wasnt very high, but she swore she saw me in the air. im not sure what to think, but i thought it was pretty cool.

FlamingEye
03-23-2003, 07:07 PM
wow thats intence. i dont believe it, but it could have happened.i guess

plexus
03-24-2003, 06:51 PM
come on dude... thats just bullshit... i hardly could believe that some kid from colorado acheived what people practicing transcendental meditation have tried acheive over the centuries by listening to a tool song with a towel over his head... this is just complete bullshit. i wasnt even going to address your shit post until i looked at your "more by me" and found that other bullshit reply in the (-)ions forum...

"well i don't know if this has anything to do with this [added by plexus: the buzzing in your ears during chakra meditaion that another poster was commenting about] , but everytime something bad is about to happen, my ears ring and buzz. during 9/11 they were goin crazy. and ive had other things like that happen. like right before i got into a car accident a couple of weeks ago, my ears were ringin and buzin again..it happens everytime. kinda handy, but scary too. what do you think this might be?" [maybe bullshit]

ive never seen so much bullshit outside of a farm... its strange that on 9/11... miles and miles away.... youre spidey sense was tingling like a motherfucker... while, im sure, much closer to you rapes, murders, baby eating, and other such travesties seem to be avoiding that 6th... or maybe 7th..8th sense you have.... im sure you made up other metaphysical powers to fight evil do-ers with... but...i dont know... maybe youre posts are sincere

but i came up with a different theory : your mom uses and abuses way too much acid... that would explain both situations... i mean... if ive held a conversation to a rotating fan, certainly your mom couldve seen you levetating... and im sure taking acid during your pregnancy could have such adverse side effects such as... buzzing in your childrens ears..no? maybe theres just pathological side to your lying... oh well...

oh... and i dont mean to nitpick...and im not attacking you for you misspellings... but just as observations... its experience... not experiance... and levitating... not levetating... im sure i misspelled every other word in this post...

psilomind
03-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by plexus
come on dude... thats just bullshit... i hardly could believe that some kid from colorado acheived what people practicing transcendental meditation have tried acheive over the centuries by listening to a tool song with a towel over his head... this is just complete bullshit. i wasnt even going to address your shit post until i looked at your "more by me" and found that other bullshit reply in the (-)ions forum...

"well i don't know if this has anything to do with this [added by plexus: the buzzing in your ears during chakra meditaion that another poster was commenting about] , but everytime something bad is about to happen, my ears ring and buzz. during 9/11 they were goin crazy. and ive had other things like that happen. like right before i got into a car accident a couple of weeks ago, my ears were ringin and buzin again..it happens everytime. kinda handy, but scary too. what do you think this might be?" [maybe bullshit]

ive never seen so much bullshit outside of a farm... its strange that on 9/11... miles and miles away.... youre spidey sense was tingling like a motherfucker... while, im sure, much closer to you rapes, murders, baby eating, and other such travesties seem to be avoiding that 6th... or maybe 7th..8th sense you have.... im sure you made up other metaphysical powers to fight evil do-ers with... but...i dont know... maybe youre posts are sincere

but i came up with a different theory : your mom uses and abuses way too much acid... that would explain both situations... i mean... if ive held a conversation to a rotating fan, certainly your mom couldve seen you levetating... and im sure taking acid during your pregnancy could have such adverse side effects such as... buzzing in your childrens ears..no? maybe theres just pathological side to your lying... oh well...

oh... and i dont mean to nitpick...and im not attacking you for you misspellings... but just as observations... its experience... not experiance... and levitating... not levetating... im sure i misspelled every other word in this post...

i agree totally. And since the quote i used is so damn long, i dont have to type another damn word.

so there...

Strawberry
03-25-2003, 06:13 AM
While I do agree that those claims are undoubtedly a pathetic attempt to get attention from people whom this person no doubt values more than truth and humility, I also feel that it is our responsibility to set an intelligent response, which you did, but perhaps in a constructive manner rather than rudely tearing down this person's ego. This is just my opinion, and I am fully aware that many others do not share these thoughts. Otherwise this would be a much different world to live in. So if this makes sense to anyone, perhaps we could try to set an example, rather than allow ourselves to respond like petty second graders, nitpicking every character flaw we've discovered, because we feel this person has not yet achieved some level of growth that we obviously have not yet achieved either, seeing as how this is how we respond to something we donot agree with. And for you grammar scholars out there, I am aware that many of my sentences are run-on sentences, and that I'm only using one paragraph. You can kill yourselves and hold a parent-teacher conference with my parents if it will make you feel better.

plexus
03-25-2003, 03:41 PM
sorry dude... but if theres one type of person that really gets on my last inch of nerves.... its people that lie like that... whats the point?!?!? maybe ive known too many pathological liars... but i mean... to me, thats the worst kind of person.

and..."petty second graders, nitpicking every character flaw we've discovered"?? petty second grader? nitpicking every charactor flaw? youre kidding right... i wasnt nitpicking... i thought i made that clear... i was bitching... not nitpicking... at ONE character flaw... lying like a motherfucker.... sorry.. but i cant stand it... if youre talking about the spelling thing, i said i wasnt nitpicking... i was just saying... i really dont see the point of people saying "you misspelled this, dumbass." i was just pointing it out... i type fast and fumble around on the keys... i misspell shit all the time...

anyway... i just dont like this guy from reading his posts

"but perhaps in a constructive manner rather than rudely tearing down this person's ego" this guy had it coming

i thought it was funny... am i wrong?

GregoryWohlwend
03-25-2003, 04:12 PM
the truth only exists in a field of truth, and as humans we know little of what truly IS.

let him lie, good things come from pretending... remember your childhood? and imagination... ah yes there it is.

plexus
03-25-2003, 06:15 PM
thats different.. hes not using his imagination to be an cowboy or a robot... hes not using his imagination at all... hes just lying... not pretending... and thats sad...