PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 day war & Vicarious

metaphoricaldream
04-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi everyone, i dont know if this has been mentioned before and i dont want to be the one cluttering up the forums, but i thought you might find it interresting anyway...

I only just remembered that quite a while ago i read that the vietnamese war was also known as the 10,000 day war.... and i think that ties in nicely with the vicarious lyrics and its theme...

6:00..Bhaal
04-18-2006, 06:36 AM
Hi everyone, i dont know if this has been mentioned before and i dont want to be the one cluttering up the forums, but i thought you might find it interresting anyway...

I only just remembered that quite a while ago i read that the vietnamese war was also known as the 10,000 day war.... and i think that ties in nicely with the vicarious lyrics and its theme...

it was also a movie

Mozeley
04-18-2006, 09:50 AM

Sorry dude, it has been mentioned many a time before. :(

Although quite a long time ago, and theres been hundreds of posts since, so can't really blame ya...