PDA

View Full Version : what?

IEAIAIOTOOFAR
03-17-2003, 12:43 AM
i've had undertow for years now but never really noticed it until now but i really dont understand this song. Is it about the holocaust or something like that? seriously what is th song about coz i doubt its that simple...or i could just be simple i dunno.

deago
04-27-2004, 02:34 PM
I think it has something to do with no one being truely independent and haveing to relie on someone or something......... I think the song its self is a bit disturbing in its delivery and scared me the first time I heard it

AllforUnity
04-28-2004, 12:00 PM
l think 'The Pet' is about the halocaust.

Undertolerance
05-02-2004, 05:24 PM
I feel that this song cannot be taken literally, meaning that I feel that it is not about the halocaust. Much to simple of an interpretation of it. What I can grock from it is that it's about something closer to mdoern life and how we all seem to be numbers in a huge system and the individual doesn't matter as much as it shoul or used too. It says that we need to have our own voice and thoughts. Also I can see it as justifying the killing of animals for mass consumption and how it is necessary. Things must die so that others can live. But of course this only covers the beginning of the song, before the whole cricket thing. The part after that I feel is pretty self explanitory in its nature.

AllforUnity
05-04-2004, 12:06 PM
This album is a fairly simple interpretation.