PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect?

Briznitch
04-15-2006, 12:03 AM
What do half of you people expect, something that sounds identical to previous albums or songs? Gimme a break with this " best opener, worst song, etc." crap. You haven't heard the full album. Who knows what that leads into! Whine and bitch about wanting the single, then whine and bitch about it not sounding the same as previous albums. It's new. So try opening the mind up and enjoying it. Give it a chance. I personally think it's sincere dopeness, but am not about to judge it after having it a few hours. And I'm damn sure not going to judge the album based on one song.

F!end
04-15-2006, 12:06 AM
I expect nothing but Tool...

I really, REALLY enyojed Vicarious... and all I want now is to hear the full album!

I'm sure it won't be less than mindblowing... :)

Frances
04-15-2006, 12:07 AM
give you a break? YOU came HERE you goober lip.. give US a break with the lectures and informative personal notes.. www.livejournal.com..

Briznitch
04-15-2006, 12:11 AM
give you a break? YOU came HERE you goober lip.. give US a break with the lectures and informative personal notes.. www.livejournal.com..
Give my balls a lick.

Let's compare this single to the first single from an album 5 years ago, yeah cuz it's gonna do SHITLOADS of good and make us feel better about it.

Go on and keep whining shitheel. I'll be rocking the fuck out to VICARIOUS, while NOT trying to overanalyze it and compare it to every other TOOL song out there.