PDA

View Full Version : My opinion

Thanatopsis
04-14-2006, 10:13 PM
I got home from a great party 45 minutes ago(about 7AM), and as per every day lately, I immediatley checked for new Tool info. I downloaded Vicarious, and proceded to roll up some nice Super Skunk. I put on my Audio Technica ATH-M40's, sparked up my bone, and hit play. I'm in the middle of the fourth listen now, and I have to say that just like every Tool album, it's already getting better. I'm so much more excited for the album to come out now(as if that was even possible).

It seems as if everyone is on a mission to find something they don't like about it. I have to admit that the very first listen, I wasn't overly impressed. The second time around I was in love.

One thing I noticed that I haven't seen anyone point out yet is that the guitar riff at the very end sounds very much like the riff at the end of Flood, just played faster.

In summary though, I think it's an amazing tune and is only the tip of the iceberg for what the whole album has to offer.

Morfindel
04-14-2006, 10:43 PM
Oh yes, i cant wait to hear Wings.

Dammit, they made a great album again.

zach5284
04-14-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm going to live vicariously after hearing this shitty new single. I will see you all after Tool quits touring and Maynard starts selling wine. THIS SONG IS HORRIBLE!!!!!