PDA

View Full Version : the BIGGER PICTURE?

justify_denials
04-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Maybe tool was just testing the honesty of its fans and people in the industry. And then proving that its not just tv that is bullshit but media in general as a mean of evil or that tv and internet co-exist in the same classification of eachother.
Leaked songs are classified as stealing. Which means its not legal.

RED_THE_HAT
04-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Maybe tool was just testing the honesty of its fans and people in the industry. And then proving that its not just tv that is bullshit but media in general as a mean of evil or that tv and internet co-exist in the same classification of eachother.

Finally someone understands what I have been trying to saY!!!!

Estevan
04-14-2006, 08:57 PM
No, wrong

Wretched
04-14-2006, 09:05 PM
I don't care?

amitface
04-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Well the record label should have done a better job "securing" it.

oh well. what's done is done, many people are happy, albums will still be bought.

praefector
04-14-2006, 09:27 PM
stealing as a moral corruption?

or as a legal one?

as for music piracy ill use an analogy:

here in ga there are natural springs. water is taken from those natural springs by companies and sold at a ridiculous markup.

however, i can go to the spring any time and drink the water...so long as nobody is there and no proper boundary has been established.

i look at music piracy the same way. sure you can pay for it but if it's there and no one is looking it's their fault for not putting up a proper fence.

HolyReality
04-14-2006, 09:29 PM
oes anyone genuinely believe the leak of the single will reduce album sales?

greghatesthekids
04-14-2006, 09:30 PM

What are you a fucking cop? A fuckin' narc?

You know you have to tell us if you're a cop.

MentalSanityOff
04-14-2006, 09:35 PM
i look at music piracy the same way. sure you can pay for it but if it's there and no one is looking it's their fault for not putting up a proper fence.
This is pretty much the way the entire legal system works. Consequences dictate our course of action, and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught.

justify_denials
04-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Finally someone understands what I have been trying to saY!!!!
oh yeah? Did you make a thread already about this? I did not see you write anything about this......By the way, I have not heard vicarious yet.

justify_denials
04-14-2006, 09:43 PM

hahaha. hell no!! I download music via filesharing programs!!!! Most of the music I download is either out of print, hard to find, or I do it to see if I like the album.

justify_denials
04-14-2006, 09:44 PM

hehe. is'nt a "narc" a narcotics officer? If I am the correct definition of a "narc" then I am corrupt cop!!! HAHAH!!!