PDA

View Full Version : I want the video in stereoscopic.

lmerr
04-14-2006, 09:51 AM
I think that maybe part of the Vicarious video will be stereoscopic. I have no reason to think that its true, just a thought. It wouldn't surprise me considering that Adam is so obsessed with it. However, it would probably give me a headache.

(I guess this could fit in the Vicarious section, but its not very valid. I wouldn't consider it a lie however, just an idea)

Nietzsche's Dead
04-14-2006, 10:43 AM
I think that maybe part of the Vicarious video will be stereoscopic. I have no reason to think that its true, just a thought. It wouldn't surprise me considering that Adam is so obsessed with it. However, it would probably give me a headache.

(I guess this could fit in the Vicarious section, but its not very valid. I wouldn't consider it a lie however, just an idea)

indeed, and they should make us all have to cross our eyes for 7 minutes, so we go blind :)

meatstick
04-14-2006, 10:53 AM
I am already crosseyed from the masturbating, so it won't bother me.

Carny_Handles
04-14-2006, 10:56 AM
i dont think it will be. It would take too much time to figure out how to view it properly. Images are one thing but animation is pretty hard to do unless its slow and transitions nicely.

However, that would be fucking insane.. could you imagine even some of their older videos in stereoscopic form? im tingling just thinking about the end of parabola.

dracomordag
04-14-2006, 11:40 AM
this is the fucking worst idea ive ever heard