PDA

View Full Version : Third eye, and the cheshire cat

Azure
11-22-2002, 10:19 AM
Could the cheshire can be a small source of inspiration for the description of the Enlightened?.
I've previosly read that the original description of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland Included not only the insanely enlightening grin, but a third eye amidst the forehead. If anyone would like to disprove this or back my causing, add a thread.
I've considered the song to an unhealthy extent and in tedious detail. I've read dream analysis books, psycological textbooks, and as far as I'm concerned, the song is personal and therefore without critique. Our society tells us to be original and the same in parallels. What I'm trying to say is, this is a situation where you do not question with the mind, but with the soul. LISTEN, FEEL, and immerse yourself into the song. You won't understand it analytically, but you'll feel a bit closer to the author.

Merkaba
11-22-2002, 02:04 PM
i think tool, or maybe a single individual member has a thing with cats...go to the mantra opinions and the faaip de oiaad opinions.in the fdo opinions there is something i wrote and if you get real into it and look up grey aliens, they have cheshire style eyes...and in the mantra opinions it is said thatmaynards cat made a weird noise when he squeezed it so they recorded it and added effects to it...like slowing it down

okkoto
11-23-2002, 07:37 PM
i like the idea of the chesire cat.

i definately agree that the song has the feel of a sort of spirit guide and his follower reuniting. no one else seems to pick up on that, considering the other threads.

cool