View Full Version : Small venue shows?

Andorion
04-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Check out Blair's latest post on TA:

by blair 13 Apr, 06 | 01:34 AM

stranger things have happened

---------------- chazmercer wrote:

RE: Blair

Sir might i be out of line if i plead for a round trip ticket, back stage pass and some beer so that i may join my favorite band and company in this land of rizing sun? If not, a small venue show in san diego would suffice, can i get an amen? co'mon. maybe like Canes or house of blues or anything, Chaz' fiesta that he throws for graduation? Ill get a permit... rock on all.

I don't think he's implying the round trip ticket and backstage pass is likely to happen, and just having a show in San Diego is a given, so he must be referring to the "small venue show" part, when he says "stranger things have happened."

I'd love to see them at a small venue again - the Wiltern in LA is small, but a House of Blues style show would be out of this world.

What do you think?

everlastingpmpkn
04-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Check out Blair's latest post on TA:

I don't think he's implying the round trip ticket and backstage pass is likely to happen, and just having a show in San Diego is a given, so he must be referring to the "small venue show" part, when he says "stranger things have happened."

I'd love to see them at a small venue again - the Wiltern in LA is small, but a House of Blues style show would be out of this world.

What do you think?

How about the Roxy?

SuperSteve
04-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Tool at the Wiltern would be insane. What a great venue.

Shaz
04-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Atlantic city - house of blues + tool + me...

would probably be in my top 10 days of my life....

yeah livin in a dream world.

come on... something leak...
peace
-shaz

stimulus
04-13-2006, 08:29 AM
From 93X in Minnesota:
"... at any time ... 93X will announce a BIG BAND IN A SMALL VENUE ... keep it on 93X and you won't miss a thing."

could it be Tool? Sweet Jesus, I hope so.

Cid
04-13-2006, 08:42 AM
HoB in san diego might work, but canes? i doubt they've played a place that small since like 94. but even HoB is pretty small.

Alexander
04-13-2006, 10:16 AM
I have confirmation from a friend who i cant name that There is a small venue tour in may. the only thing i know for sure is that they will play the Tower Theater in Philly.

Dolophane
04-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Park West!

Chris_Brightwell
04-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Tool at the Wiltern would be insane. It's already happened. With King Crimson in tow.

Two nights in a row, even.