PDA

View Full Version : An interesting email forward

Psychedelic
04-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Didn't know where to post this, but figured this may open up an interesting discussion to tide us over until we get some real news. I know that in the occult, the synchronized occurance of numbers in reality bear certain significance. Anyone know what the meaning of 11 is? Cause I got this email forward (which at glance checks out) and is actually kinda creepy in a synchronicity sort of way.

See Email:

weird 9/11 facts

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.
9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. >2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.
Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
incident.

>Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

>4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
>
>Now this is where things get totally eerie:
>
>The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic

>holy book:
>"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. he wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
>
>That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
>

onebear
04-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Hmmmm how did this end in the 10,000 days section?

orange.juice
04-12-2006, 01:09 PM
o m g

Howard
04-12-2006, 01:10 PM
lalalaaa

ProdigyDub
04-12-2006, 01:14 PM
....11,000 Days?!?!?!

HalfASandwidch
04-12-2006, 01:16 PM
OMG! AEnema - jimmy coincidentally talked about 11! 1 and 1 together are 11! Read on!

goats
04-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Well I'm an alley cat, some say a dirty rat
On my side is my gat, see I'm all of that
Sendin off buck shots for I'm gonna wetcha
Running hard, but I'm still coming to getcha
Thinking like a peace smoke, comin on a homicide
You talkin shit, try to take me for a ride
I'm not a bad guy, but I'm the funky feel one
Finger on the trigger with my hands upon the steel
Lettin out a bullet, this is going boo-yaa
You're stuck in my so hood, so what ya gonna do now?
Being the hunted one is no fun
Here I come son, yo I think you better run
Better run more, and move a little faster
Second of thought and I'm coming to blast ya
With my

(Chorus)
(B-Real)
Sawed off shotgun, hand on the pump
Left hand on a forty, (puffin onna blunt)
Pumped my shotgun, (niggaz didn't jump)
La, la, la, la, la, la, la laaaaa...

Cypress Hill, Cypress Hill

(Sen Dog)
Comin at you like a stiff blow, fuckin up your program
Ain't takin shit from you him or no man
Master mind maniac and a menace soooo
How they want to pass sentence
All because a nigga tried to play me on the trigger
He missed, so now the nigga's pissed
Rude and crude like a pitbull get to the point
Your fuckin car to get pulled, now
I'm headed up the river with a boat and no paddle
And I'm handin out beatdowns
I'm headed up the river with a boat and no paddle
And I'm handin out beatdowns (get your face down!)
Put me in chains, try to beat my brains
I can get out, but the grudge remains
When I see ya punk ass, I'm gonna getcha
Fucking do ya, shotgun go boo-yaa!

(Chorus)
(B-Real)

(B-Real)
Kickin that funky Cypress Hill shit
Take a lot of mental for the blunted to chill with
Cuz I'm the chill one, known to get ill one
They stepped to the Hill "What's up?", I had to kill one
Now I'm headed up the river with a boat and no paddle
And they got me on lock down
Headed up the river with a boat and no paddle
And they got me on lock down
Hit me like a nigga who done lost his mind
Cause I ain't goin out like a spineless jellyfish
Some say life is a bitch
Ask that punk who dug his own ditch
Out for the Hill fuckin up at a party
Tried to get funny, put a hole in his body
La, la, la, la, la, la, la laaa
Look at all of those funeral cars
Cause I'ma

(Chorus)
(B-Real)

Cucumber_11
04-12-2006, 01:25 PM
Well I'm an alley cat, some say a dirty rat
On my side is my gat, see I'm all of that
Sendin off buck shots for I'm gonna wetcha
Running hard, but I'm still coming to getcha
Thinking like a peace smoke, comin on a homicide
You talkin shit, try to take me for a ride
I'm not a bad guy, but I'm the funky feel one
Finger on the trigger with my hands upon the steel
Lettin out a bullet, this is going boo-yaa
You're stuck in my so hood, so what ya gonna do now?
Being the hunted one is no fun
Here I come son, yo I think you better run
Better run more, and move a little faster
Second of thought and I'm coming to blast ya
With my

This is actually more relevant to the forum than the thread topic, at least its about music.

Irony?

birdyxxx
04-12-2006, 01:28 PM
do some research before posting some insanity like this. the internets can be used to disprove things like this as well..........

This absurd email forward combines three earlier hoaxes that have been circulating in one form or another for several years.

The message first draws attention to the high number of "elevens" that can be derived from names or elements pertaining to the September 2001 attacks on the United States. It then discusses a verse supposedly taken from the Quran that seems to predict The US involvement in Iraq. Finally, it claims that the flight number of one of the 9/11 planes shows a pictorial representation of the attack on the Twin Towers when converted to the "Wingdings" font in Microsoft Word. As discussed below, all three of these claims are unfounded.

The continued recurrence of the number eleven in relation to 9/11 may seem to have some weird relevance at first glance. However, it is easy to manipulate the details of an event so that an apparent numerical pattern emerges. There are many other 9/11 elements that have no relation to the number 11. For example, "World Trade Center", "Twin Towers", "Osama Bin Laden", "American Airlines," "United Airlines" and a great many other 9/11 related items do not add up to the number eleven. In fact, hundreds of items could be legitimately included on such a list, the majority of which have no "eleven" connection. In other words, the person who created this "elevens" list carefully chose only those 9/11 related items that fit the pattern and discarded all others.

Furthermore, the hoaxster is apparently quite willing to bend the truth to fit the story. Flight 77 was carrying 64 people not 65 as claimed in the email. The message also claims that Flight 77 hit the Twin Towers. However, Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, not the World Trade Center.

In addition, the email states that the "total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254". However, this is untrue. Various reliable sources concur that the total number of people on the hijacked planes was 265 (see Data Table below). If you subtract the 19 hijackers, the total number of victims on the planes (passengers and crew) was 246 not 254. Neither 265 nor 246 add up to eleven.

Thus, claims of some supernatural association between the terrorist attacks and the number 11 are blatantly contrived and highly misleading.

The second part of the message claims that Chapter 9 Verse 11 (9.11) of the Islamic holy book the Quran contains a startling prophecy presumably related to the US invasion of Iraq. However, research indicates that the quoted verse does not appear in the Quran at all. Chapter 9 Verse 11 of the Quran is concerned with repentance and charity. Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation Of The Holy Qur'an, records Verse 11 as:

But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.

Other translations may differ slightly in wording but carry essentially the same message. None make mention of the "wrath of the Eagle" or any other elements contained in the "verse" quoted in the message.

The Quran "verse" has also circulated as a separate message with the following description:

This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...

hellboy1975
04-12-2006, 03:02 PM
1+1= a window!

justify_denials
04-12-2006, 03:07 PM
do some research before posting some insanity like this. the internets can be used to disprove things like this as well..........

This absurd email forward combines three earlier hoaxes that have been circulating in one form or another for several years.

The message first draws attention to the high number of "elevens" that can be derived from names or elements pertaining to the September 2001 attacks on the United States. It then discusses a verse supposedly taken from the Quran that seems to predict The US involvement in Iraq. Finally, it claims that the flight number of one of the 9/11 planes shows a pictorial representation of the attack on the Twin Towers when converted to the "Wingdings" font in Microsoft Word. As discussed below, all three of these claims are unfounded.

The continued recurrence of the number eleven in relation to 9/11 may seem to have some weird relevance at first glance. However, it is easy to manipulate the details of an event so that an apparent numerical pattern emerges. There are many other 9/11 elements that have no relation to the number 11. For example, "World Trade Center", "Twin Towers", "Osama Bin Laden", "American Airlines," "United Airlines" and a great many other 9/11 related items do not add up to the number eleven. In fact, hundreds of items could be legitimately included on such a list, the majority of which have no "eleven" connection. In other words, the person who created this "elevens" list carefully chose only those 9/11 related items that fit the pattern and discarded all others.

Furthermore, the hoaxster is apparently quite willing to bend the truth to fit the story. Flight 77 was carrying 64 people not 65 as claimed in the email. The message also claims that Flight 77 hit the Twin Towers. However, Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, not the World Trade Center.

In addition, the email states that the "total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254". However, this is untrue. Various reliable sources concur that the total number of people on the hijacked planes was 265 (see Data Table below). If you subtract the 19 hijackers, the total number of victims on the planes (passengers and crew) was 246 not 254. Neither 265 nor 246 add up to eleven.

Thus, claims of some supernatural association between the terrorist attacks and the number 11 are blatantly contrived and highly misleading.

The second part of the message claims that Chapter 9 Verse 11 (9.11) of the Islamic holy book the Quran contains a startling prophecy presumably related to the US invasion of Iraq. However, research indicates that the quoted verse does not appear in the Quran at all. Chapter 9 Verse 11 of the Quran is concerned with repentance and charity. Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation Of The Holy Qur'an, records Verse 11 as:

But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.

Other translations may differ slightly in wording but carry essentially the same message. None make mention of the "wrath of the Eagle" or any other elements contained in the "verse" quoted in the message.

The Quran "verse" has also circulated as a separate message with the following description:

This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...
you actually still believe an airplane hit the pentagon?!!!!!?!?!!!? You look at the photos and the video, you see no airplane wreckage in the building, and you see a fucking missle hitting the building though........

bluefire
04-12-2006, 03:13 PM
OMG! AEnema - jimmy coincidentally talked about 11! 1 and 1 together are 11! Read on!

and dude jimmys the 9th song on aenima, it talks about 11. 9/11!!!!

You're on to something.

Unstuck in Time
04-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Usually I'm a kind and gentle guy.

BUT THIS THREAD MAKES ME GO WILD AND BLIND WITH ANGER!! FUCK YOU, CONSPIRACISTS!! FUCK YOU, SHIT-BELIEVING IDIOTS!!

EDIT: Alright, they've given me my diazepam.

orange.juice
04-12-2006, 03:36 PM
calls for a grudge, me thinks.

hooker w/ a pineal gland
04-12-2006, 03:57 PM
don't let your older brother know your thinking these thouhgts

a_sirian_in_agony
04-12-2006, 03:58 PM
unstuck in time dude...i saw your avatar and i laughed my ass off for five minutes.......that...and cypress hill kicks motherfucking ass....

CallofCthulhu
04-12-2006, 04:08 PM
1 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 1

dracomordag
04-12-2006, 04:12 PM
you actually still believe an airplane hit the pentagon?!!!!!?!?!!!? You look at the photos and the video, you see no airplane wreckage in the building, and you see a fucking missle hitting the building though........

hahaha

you're pretty retarded

Bassmingo
04-12-2006, 04:23 PM
I read on and made up my own mind: Its sheer coincidence

ProdigyDub
04-12-2006, 05:54 PM

You have got to be fucking joking me.

If not, this single statement may be more ridiculous than all the other stupid statement ever made on TDN combined.

Bravo good sir.

STA
04-12-2006, 06:02 PM

At least the thread-starter stated that his source was a circulating email. You, however, simply cut and pasted an online article without citation and attempted to pass it off as your own thoughts. All Psychedelic claimed to be hoping to achieve was the opening up of some interesting discussion. He or she was not trying to impress anyone. 11 is something that Maynard has dedicated an entire song to in the past. It's relevant. Yes, 9/11 occurred several years after Aenima was released, but so what? It's just a suggestion.

bshull2
04-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Damn straight! Its too bad birdyxxx can't go on an ego trip by breaking down some who posted on this forum. Oh well, better luck next time.

zavlin
04-12-2006, 07:20 PM
The part about the quran passage is wiicked fake... Allah being cleansed from the land????in the quran????????? gimmeee a breaak

F!end
04-12-2006, 07:34 PM
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

HalfASandwidch
04-12-2006, 08:20 PM
I'd like to see someone come up with something to erase that fact. And I will laugh at how stupid it is.

Exoskeletal
04-12-2006, 08:31 PM
So, I think this is the 10,000 Days rumors section, right?
What's the rumor? 10,000 Days being about the 9.11 ?!

Rogue Diabetic
04-12-2006, 08:34 PM
/

materalus
04-12-2006, 08:36 PM

yeh its crazy how jimmys track #9 too

TheRuleOfThree
04-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Wait guys..

9 - 11

What should be in between the 9 and 11?

That's right.. 10.

10,000 Days.

Wait, no. This is still in the wrong forum.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE READ?

Unstuck in Time
04-13-2006, 04:42 AM
Interesting, I must admit. But who made that video?

Rosette feasted
04-13-2006, 04:57 AM
OMG! 10,000 days:
10000-9989 = 11!!!!!!!!

5th Eye
04-13-2006, 04:58 AM
It's a good video. There's also an hour-long documentary about all of 9/11 that's really good and backs up everything in the Pentagon video.

drumtool
04-13-2006, 05:01 AM
BUT THIS THREAD MAKES ME GO WILD AND BLIND WITH ANGER!! FUCK YOU, CONSPIRACISTS!! FUCK YOU, SHIT-BELIEVING IDIOTS!!

check out puscifers my space. is that what you think of him,
maynards lyrics arent always about what you think they are....

Semp
04-13-2006, 05:07 AM
Do you seriously think the FBI or whoever would release frames of a video that so clearly undermine the "official" story of 9/11? That there is a vast conspiracy competant enough to pull of a massive terrorist atrocity which leaves few conclusive idicators that it was a plot from within, and yet stupid enough to then release a gem of evidence like that to the public on a whim?

You're getting high
On the downlow
A victim of the COINTELPRO
You're wrong
And you'll probably never know

Edit: With regards to the Loose Change documentary that people are starting to talk about, it's probably worth reading this (http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/green/loose_change.html) first.

blair's man sausage
04-13-2006, 05:16 AM
the final = 11 !! holy shit

http://www.sandiegoserenade.com/2006/04/1986_world_series_game_6_reena.html

Unstuck in Time
04-13-2006, 05:23 AM

check out puscifers my space. is that what you think of him,
maynards lyrics arent always about what you think they are....
You are quoting my rant, but what are you talking about? What do you mean by "is that what you think of him, maynards lyrics arent always about what you think they are...." ??

TheRuleOfThree
04-13-2006, 08:00 AM
This discussion DOES NOT BELONG HERE.

Can a mod please move it?

Chris_Brightwell
04-13-2006, 08:02 AM
WHY IS THIS IN THIS FORUM?!

Thread locked, OP probated.

Fuck.