PDA

View Full Version : I've had an epiphany

CallofCthulhu
04-07-2006, 11:35 PM
I dont quite understand how people can say "I dont care about the titles, I know the album will blow me away." That is 100% not true. Tool IS capable of sucking, despite what people may think. My expectations are very high for the new album, but considering what we've been fed, I've realized that this album COULD suck. It is possible, dont expect the album to be the next best thing since chunky peanut butter until you've heard it. I mean..........look at what has become of Metallica......................................... ........I'm drunk.

Hannibal
04-07-2006, 11:42 PM
I don't quite understand how people can keep making threads like this. that is 100% bullshit.

intoaneye
04-07-2006, 11:42 PM
are you drunk? Oh shit i didnt read after the .............. part yeah dude i dont care if it sucks to me. what am i gonna do? commit suicide. Its just a band for goodness sake. Im off to bed

CallofCthulhu
04-07-2006, 11:48 PM
I don't quite understand how people can keep making threads like this. that is 100% bullshit.

People like me make the theories. People like you bash them. We're in the better position. Fuck you.

TornDown
04-07-2006, 11:50 PM
I honestly think we, the fans of tool, are setting the bar way too high...but who knows, I'm probably wrong anyway :)

CallofCthulhu
04-07-2006, 11:56 PM
I honestly think we, the fans of tool, are setting the bar way too high...but who knows, I'm probably wrong anyway :)

According to 75% of this board you're wrong. The extra 25% are the ones who are worth something.

Paradigm619
04-07-2006, 11:59 PM
what am i gonna do? commit suicide.

I like how you said that as a statement rather than a sarcastic question.

Natalie Portman
04-08-2006, 12:07 AM
This proves that if the title of any thread contains the word "epiphany," you should probably just avoid it altogether.

Octopod
04-08-2006, 12:09 AM
Yeah. There's a chance that it'll suck. There's also a chance that U2 and Madonna will stop putting out albums. Guess where I'm putting my money.

ARMZ
04-08-2006, 01:21 AM
It could suck and it most likely will but it will only suck for those who have high expectations. Hopefully it will meet those expectations but I really don't give a fuck, I have no expectations except for that it will be different.

Goldfoot
04-08-2006, 01:33 AM
I dont quite understand how people can say "I dont care about the titles, I know the album will blow me away." That is 100% not true. Tool IS capable of sucking, despite what people may think. My expectations are very high for the new album, but considering what we've been fed, I've realized that this album COULD suck. It is possible, dont expect the album to be the next best thing since chunky peanut butter until you've heard it. I mean..........look at what has become of Metallica......................................... ........I'm drunk.

I'm just gonna say that I'm not one of the people who's sure the album will rule, but I still don't care about the titles.

dancingflame
04-08-2006, 02:56 AM
i always look at the artwork and the songtitles of an album before i buy it...and if the titles suck then the album must be really bad...(irony)...afterall its the songtitles and artwork that count as well as the expextations that i have in a new release of a band that i like...not the music...fuck the music...its completely unimportant...at least for someone who cares about metallica.....:)

Mozeley
04-08-2006, 03:06 AM
.look at what has become of Metallica......................................... ........I'm drunk.
Theres no way you can compare Tool to Metallica..

Unstuck in Time
04-08-2006, 03:51 AM
Tool had a line-up change BEFORE Ænima and Lateralus.
Well, Metallica, um...
The good times of Pink Floyd...BEFORE Roger Waters left.

I don't see any empiric indications of a "sucking Tool album".

oneredflag
04-08-2006, 03:59 AM

When you are drunk (or a Drunk) it is calld a moment of clairity, Not an epiphany.
The Vegas odds on 10k days "sucking" are 10,000 to 1. I'll put my money on "not sucking".

guerilla ice tea
04-08-2006, 04:17 AM
it could be like emotive

but i'm just going to shut that voice out.

kaiowas_is
04-08-2006, 04:25 AM
drunk people should not be allowed near computers, should be a law like drink dirivng

guerilla ice tea
04-08-2006, 07:01 AM
drunk people should not be allowed near computers, should be a law like drink dirivng

word

jackfriday
04-08-2006, 07:17 AM

when you dirive drunk you could even carash

/V\agina
04-08-2006, 08:07 AM
okay, tool is totally capable of sucking, yes.. you're right.

However, the titles have absolutely nothing to do with it.

CallofCthulhu
04-08-2006, 08:19 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ok

Carny_Handles
04-08-2006, 08:57 AM
I hate chunky peanut butter.

Valediction
04-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Will it cure cancer? Probably not, but I bet it will fight bad breath...

You obviously haven't met many tool fans...

sinister exaggerator
04-08-2006, 09:26 AM

agree totally about this metallica are mince

CallofCthulhu
04-08-2006, 10:25 AM
agree totally about this metallica are mince

You consider Tool better than pre-Load Metallica..........I dare not delve into this.

insaner
04-08-2006, 10:28 AM
I hate chunky peanut butter.

oh man, if you only knew.

Natalie Portman
04-08-2006, 10:33 AM
You consider Tool better than pre-Load Metallica..........I dare not delve into this.
I certainly consider them better than any Metallica ever. Although I have, at some times in my life, enjoyed a little 'tallica.

RedVilliam
04-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Metallica sucked way before St. Anger. Metallica bought the farm when the black album was released, that album and everything after it rates lower then my daughters shittiest shitty diaper that fell in dog shit got trampled on by a parade of horses only to be shit on by each and everyone. ugh....

Metallica used to define metal (Kill 'em All, Master of Puppets, Garage Days). Don't be fooled Metallica's sell out was not with St. Anger it goes back to the black album, that is for all of us old enough to remember what Metallica used to be like 'back in the day'. RIP -- Cliff Burton

Carny_Handles
04-08-2006, 10:39 AM
I honestly dont think the black album was that bad. Everything after that sucked balls though.

Count_Grishnackh
04-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Metallica used to define metal (Kill 'em All, Master of Puppets, Garage Days). Don't be fooled Metallica's sell out was not with St. Anger it goes back to the black album, that is for all of us old enough to remember what Metallica used to be like 'back in the day'. RIP -- Cliff Burton

Wait...what? "Garage Days" defined metal? WTF? Are u insane?

the only Metalica releases that defined metal were Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning and Master Of Puppets. EVERYTHING else is shite. And don't you quote to me "Garage Days Revisited" or "Garage Days Re-Revisited". "Garage Days Revisited" being 2 b-sides they released on Creeping Death Single and "Garage Days Re-Revisited" being something they released AFTER master of puppets....

RedVilliam
04-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Here's the problem with the black album for all you young whipper snappers. In the mid 80's when 'Heavy Metal' was really 'Heavy Metal' you had Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeath, and the mack daddy of all them Metallica. Back in the day Metallica was as hard as you could get, with the exception of bands like Slayer etc. cause those I guess you could say lean more toward 'Death Metal', but I digress.

Ok, so back to Metallica, first you had Garage Days which was alright (Dave Mustain from MD was in Metallica but didn't make the cut so he formed his own band). Following GD was Kill 'em All and that album changed heavy metal by elevating the bar of what good metal is. This was followed by Master of Puppets which is by far one of the best albums ever, but sadly tragedy struck and one of the driving forces behind Metallica was killed in a bus accident, RIP Cliff (actually I think RtL was released first and then they re-did MoP for Cliff or something). They picked up a new bass player (Jason Newstead) and came out with Ride the Lightning which a lot of people though would be the 'sell out' album because of the new addition of the band, but little did we know how truly horrible the sell out would be. Although RtL was not as good as previous releases it was still pretty damn good and made all of us (in a time before the internet) really look forward to their next album. Finally we got the next album And Justice For All which is also by far one of the best metal albums of all time!

So here we are, back in the day of course, with the release of And Justice.. Metallica proved that they still had 'it'. No one could argue that Metallica was not the hands down Kings of heavy metal. Not to mention that for those of us rebelious types Metallica never got played on the radio and our parents couldn't even suffer through the intros of most of their songs without leaving the room (and that's if you had parents that actually LET you own the album's, I mean lyrics like 'Dear Mother, Dear Father what is the hell that you put me through' although great, didn't win any awards at home). Eagarly we waited in anticipation of the new album being released, and back then you reaalllllllyyyyyy waited. How much harder would Metallica go, what new ear splitting riffs would Hammet come up with, would Lars actually lose a leg from playing so fast. Finally after years of waiting we get the album (no leaks at all back then) and what do we the die hard fans that have beeen supporting this band for almost a decade get? The hardest metal album of all time? NO... The second hardest metal album of all time? No.... We get 'Nothing else fucking matters'. Metallica went from 'See your mother put to death, see your mother die' to 'I took the unforgiven'. Jesus fucking H. Christ they were playing with a fucking symphony!! Bah!!!! Blasphemers!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that's why the Black album and everything after that sucks. But those born around circa '84 have no clue about what Metallica 'used to be like' about the time they started 'really' listening to radio, etc. was when the black album was being released and all over MTV. Seriously, the only thing that would rate close would be if '10,000 days' is an opera. We're totally expecting Tool to lay new ground work but in essence follow in the foot steps of what they have already done.... not kick us in the balls like Metallica did back in '91. Back in the day really fucking ruled.... I'm going to go cry now.

ATARI
04-08-2006, 11:27 AM
tool sold out years ago

RedVilliam
04-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Wait...what? "Garage Days" defined metal? WTF? Are u insane?

the only Metalica releases that defined metal were Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning and Master Of Puppets. EVERYTHING else is shite. And don't you quote to me "Garage Days Revisited" or "Garage Days Re-Revisited". "Garage Days Revisited" being 2 b-sides they released on Creeping Death Single and "Garage Days Re-Revisited" being something they released AFTER master of puppets....
I wouldn't put Garage Days (whether its Inc. Revisited, re-revisited) in the 'define' category, but even that is better the bull shit of the black album and what followed. At least when GD came out we could see were the band came from musically speaking.

RedVilliam
04-08-2006, 11:28 AM
tool sold out years ago
Yeah, but at least they told us about it. Metallica sold out but deny it to this day.

insaner
04-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Here's the problem with the black album for all you young whipper snappers. In the mid 80's when 'Heavy Metal' was really 'Heavy Metal' you had Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeath, and the mack daddy of all them Metallica. Back in the day Metallica was as hard as you could get, with the exception of bands like Slayer etc. cause those I guess you could say lean more toward 'Death Metal', but I digress.

Ok, so back to Metallica, first you had Garage Days which was alright (Dave Mustain from MD was in Metallica but didn't make the cut so he formed his own band). Following GD was Kill 'em All and that album changed heavy metal by elevating the bar of what good metal is. This was followed by Master of Puppets which is by far one of the best albums ever, but sadly tragedy struck and one of the driving forces behind Metallica was killed in a bus accident, RIP Cliff (actually I think RtL was released first and then they re-did MoP for Cliff or something). They picked up a new bass player (Jason Newstead) and came out with Ride the Lightning which a lot of people though would be the 'sell out' album because of the new addition of the band, but little did we know how truly horrible the sell out would be. Although RtL was not as good as previous releases it was still pretty damn good and made all of us (in a time before the internet) really look forward to their next album. Finally we got the next album And Justice For All which is also by far one of the best metal albums of all time!

So here we are, back in the day of course, with the release of And Justice.. Metallica proved that they still had 'it'. No one could argue that Metallica was not the hands down Kings of heavy metal. Not to mention that for those of us rebelious types Metallica never got played on the radio and our parents couldn't even suffer through the intros of most of their songs without leaving the room (and that's if you had parents that actually LET you own the album's, I mean lyrics like 'Dear Mother, Dear Father what is the hell that you put me through' although great, didn't win any awards at home). Eagarly we waited in anticipation of the new album being released, and back then you reaalllllllyyyyyy waited. How much harder would Metallica go, what new ear splitting riffs would Hammet come up with, would Lars actually lose a leg from playing so fast. Finally after years of waiting we get the album (no leaks at all back then) and what do we the die hard fans that have beeen supporting this band for almost a decade get? The hardest metal album of all time? NO... The second hardest metal album of all time? No.... We get 'Nothing else fucking matters'. Metallica went from 'See your mother put to death, see your mother die' to 'I took the unforgiven'. Jesus fucking H. Christ they were playing with a fucking symphony!! Bah!!!! Blasphemers!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that's why the Black album and everything after that sucks. But those born around circa '84 have no clue about what Metallica 'used to be like' about the time they started 'really' listening to radio, etc. was when the black album was being released and all over MTV. Seriously, the only thing that would rate close would be if '10,000 days' is an opera. We're totally expecting Tool to lay new ground work but in essence follow in the foot steps of what they have already done.... not kick us in the balls like Metallica did back in '91. Back in the day really fucking ruled.... I'm going to go cry now.

wrong.

ride the lightning came out before MOP. cliff died after that, having recorded a small bit later put into Orion, on the and justice album, which also fucking ruled, even with newsted.

as for the black album, well lets just say that if it wouldve been a small incursion, followed by another album of the caliber or the 1st four, i might have forgiven them. as it stand, the black album was a mere precursor to the utter shite metallica would put out after.

RedVilliam
04-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Your wrong,I said that I though RtL came before Master in paragraph 2 its in parentheses. Master is still a better album then Ride. But I agree with pretty much what your saying.

Hannibal
04-08-2006, 07:38 PM
According to 75% of this board you're wrong. The extra 25% are the ones who are worth something.

and that 25% does not include you.

Howard
04-08-2006, 07:50 PM
People like you make theories, right? And I guess people like you have a lot of time in hands, to make such a useless thread. The album will suck? Ok, wait 'til it comes out and say what you think then :)

Chancelor
04-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Yeah, but at least they told us about it. Metallica sold out but deny it to this day.

what eactly do you mean? when did tool tell us they sold out?

praefector
04-08-2006, 07:57 PM
if you dont like the album i dont think the band will mind

i know i wont mind

why not just wait until its out and youve had a chance to absorb it before caring about some shit like this?

meatchunk
04-08-2006, 08:04 PM
It's funny. I was thinking about Metallica when I was reading your post of pescimisn. Tool are not Metallica. Bob Rock is not their producer. In other words... Its not gonna suck

KJM
04-08-2006, 08:09 PM
A new age of reason
Brain treason to trick the mind
What good is searching
if nothing's there to find

We arrive at this place
Of no return my brothers
Only to discover that our minds have led us away
So far from the painful truth
Of who we are

What's right is wrong
what's come has gone
what's clear and pure is not so sure
It came to me
All promises become a lie
all that's benign corrupts in time
The fallacy
of Epiphany

RedVilliam
04-08-2006, 08:09 PM
what eactly do you mean? when did tool tell us they sold out?
Hooker with a penis: sell my soul to make a record.

KJM
04-08-2006, 08:11 PM
I think you should read the whole song. That one line doesn't really explain what he's saying.

Vegama
04-08-2006, 08:15 PM
I like these people who talk about A Perfect Circle, as if they mean ANYTHING. Maynard by himself, sucks deluxe, but with Tool there is chemistry that can't be met by that other bald ***got Billy, or Bobby, fuck him, that APC ****. Anyways, APC was an utter failure all around, Leave the music to Tool, and you will be blown away.

God, why do these ass holes who are utterly worthless get to listen to Tool?
.... there is no answer...

RedVilliam
04-08-2006, 08:18 PM
I think you should read the whole song. That one line doesn't really explain what he's saying.
All you know about me is what I've sold you,
Dumb fuck.
I sold out long before you ever heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,
Dip shit,
And you bought one.

So I've got some
Advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

I know, but it was in response to someone asking when Tool told us they 'sold out'. There ya go, open to interpretation, but that's the word at least.

KJM
04-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Yea you're cool.

Go back to your hole you biggoted monkey-raper.

Vegama
04-08-2006, 08:19 PM
It's called sarcasm you asshole.

KJM
04-08-2006, 08:19 PM
All you know about me is what I've sold you,
Dumb fuck.
I sold out long before you ever heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,
Dip shit,
And you bought one.

So I've got some
Advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

I know, but it was in response to someone asking when Tool told us they 'sold out'. There ya go, open to interpretation, but that's the word at least.

I know what it is and was. But I think there's some phrasing in there that deserves a little more looking than just taking one line out of it at face value at all.

I think the tone in which he's saying things isn't super literal.

KJM
04-08-2006, 08:20 PM
KJM, I bet you like APC alot.

mehh...hard to say these days.

Vegama
04-08-2006, 08:21 PM
KJM, I thought you were the one that said Hooker with a penis was a self-proclaimed sell-out, until I reread it, and then changed my attack, HUZAH!

Hooker with a penis uses this amazing new instrument called sarcasm, you should shoot yourself in the brain RedVilliam

panocha21
04-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Damnit, people need to get off that selling out shit. These bands try to make you fuckers happy by changing their music to maximize utility and all you fuckers do is bitch about it. Little do you know that the bands you like so much and that didnt sell out according to you have segmented the market enough to consider you a profitable demographic. Hahaha, the irony.

Meanwhile, you go about your day, wearing your corporate shoes drinking your corporate can of soda, watching your corporate TV shows and listening to your corporate music. No matter what you say, your still consuming shit and play as big a part in this free market society as the bands that you said sold out.

The way I see it, Metallica and Tool have to eat and feed their families (cue the Latrell Sprewell jokes).

Vegama
04-08-2006, 08:33 PM
You just compared Tool to Metallica... You clearly know nothing about Tool.

.... and Tool has fed their families for forty life times. From my understanding, they have done better than 90% of other bands when it comes to creative control, NOTE THE LENGTH OF THEIR SONGS.

Metallica didn't sell out though, they've sucked for a long time.

panocha21
04-08-2006, 08:56 PM
I don't know if you're talking to me, but I happen to not like Metallica. I never liked them before, and I think they've always been garbage. But if other people like them, then whatever. They sell records, we buy them. That's how it works.

And I was being semi-sarcastic about the feeding their family thing. We know they've made craploads of money, but we can't knock them for trying to make more money. They've found something that their good at and theyre being rewarded for working hard. Props to Tool for keeping humble after all these years of success and for finding a formula that's been shaking up the rock landscape.

Sol Invictus
04-08-2006, 09:03 PM

.... and Tool has fed their families for forty life times. From my understanding, they have done better than 90% of other bands when it comes to creative control, NOTE THE LENGTH OF THEIR SONGS.

Stop talking and proving yourself to be a fucking moron.

ProdigyDub
04-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Anyways, APC was an utter failure all around, Leave the music to Tool, and you will be blown away.

If by utter failure, you mean numerous highly successful singles and 2 great albums that sold very well.....then yes, APC was an absolute failure.

Sol Invictus
04-08-2006, 09:11 PM
If by utter failure, you mean numerous highly successful singles and 2 great albums that sold very well.....then yes, APC was an absolute failure.

Agreed.

Vegama
04-08-2006, 09:27 PM
I meant they sucked, not that a bunch of twats liked them.

Sauniere
04-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Metallica was never nearly as good as Tool is.

Howard
04-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Vegama, do us a favor, stop talking.

intoaneye
04-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I like how you said that as a statement rather than a sarcastic question.
i know i must keep reminding myself about this part! And I'm gonna wait it out.

sillymonkey
04-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Wow... I hope Vegama gets an educated cell-mate. One with class and a well cultured appreciation for various art.

insaner
04-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Damnit, people need to get off that selling out shit. These bands try to make you fuckers happy by changing their music to maximize utility and all you fuckers do is bitch about it. Little do you know that the bands you like so much and that didnt sell out according to you have segmented the market enough to consider you a profitable demographic. Hahaha, the irony.

Meanwhile, you go about your day, wearing your corporate shoes drinking your corporate can of soda, watching your corporate TV shows and listening to your corporate music. No matter what you say, your still consuming shit and play as big a part in this free market society as the bands that you said sold out.

The way I see it, Metallica and Tool have to eat and feed their families (cue the Latrell Sprewell jokes).

oh snap, someone who actually gets what hooker WAP means.

Unstuck in Time
04-09-2006, 05:45 AM
Your wrong,I said that I though RtL came before Master in paragraph 2 its in parentheses. Master is still a better album then Ride. But I agree with pretty much what your saying.
Let's have a look. You wrote:

Following GD was Kill 'em All and that album changed heavy metal by elevating the bar of what good metal is. This was followed by Master of Puppets which is by far one of the best albums ever, but sadly tragedy struck and one of the driving forces behind Metallica was killed in a bus accident, RIP Cliff (actually I think RtL was released first and then they re-did MoP for Cliff or something). They picked up a new bass player (Jason Newstead) and came out with Ride the Lightning which a lot of people though would be the 'sell out' album because of the new addition of the band, but little did we know how truly horrible the sell out would be. Although RtL was not as good as previous releases it was still pretty damn good and made all of us (in a time before the internet) really look forward to their next album. Finally we got the next album And Justice For All which is also by far one of the best metal albums of all time!

I wouldn't put my energy into something like this if you wouldn't behave like you do and say "But those born around circa '84 have no clue about what Metallica 'used to be like'". Sorry, but it seems like you don't have that clue, either.

CallofCthulhu
04-09-2006, 12:01 PM

#1 I NEVER compared Tool one on one to Metallica, I simply said "look what has happened to Metallica" as a fucking example of past band failures.

#2 I know nothing about Tool? Fuck you.

praefector
04-09-2006, 12:16 PM
The hair on the back of your neck stands up.
Ink runs into my cup.
I sip epiphany...

FickMyDuck
04-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Staind - Epiphany

Happyfunball
04-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Will it cure cancer? Probably not, but I bet it will fight bad breath...
Chuck Norris' tears, however. CAN cure cancer. Sadly, Chuck Norris has never cried.

KJM
04-09-2006, 01:34 PM
if you dont like the album i dont think the band will mind

That's why nard couldn't stand in the room, at the listening sessions, and watch the reaction of everyone listening to it

Carbonatedgravy
04-09-2006, 02:05 PM
I have no doubt that musically I will find the new album amazing. There's no evidence to suggest otherwise. The limited reviews available have been overwhelmingly positive, and I've never disliked a Tool cd. Wouldn't make sense for them to just start sucking out of the blue. The politics of the album may or may not end up bothering me, but that doesn't directly change the sound of the music.

So....

It's not going to suck.

profundo giallo
04-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Never liked Metallica that much myself.....they always came across like a bunch of rednecks.......squeal piggy squeal

Hannibal
04-09-2006, 02:46 PM
I meant they sucked, not that a bunch of twats liked them.

APC doesn't suck. Just because its not Tool, doesn't mean they suck. It was a different approach from Maynard, and I think it went over very well. Emotive may have been a bit disappointing by Mer de Noms is fantastic.

Morfindel
04-09-2006, 02:51 PM
it could be like emotive

but i'm just going to shut that voice out.

Please, dont say those things. Damn, emotive is the worst fucking "rock" album ive heard.

Howard
04-09-2006, 02:56 PM
I respect emotive, cause it's not exactly another APC album, it's an album of political views and messages, and those things.

Morfindel
04-09-2006, 02:56 PM
I honestly dont think the black album was that bad. Everything after that sucked balls though.

But it certainly can not be compared to the exceptional first four albums. Its like if you put aside AC/DC and Led Zeppelin. The first have punch, the Zep has the beauty

CallofCthulhu
04-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Staind - Epiphany

Thank god I didnt know that

joshls
04-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Good point about Metallica, but TOOL is a different story. These guys have perfect synergy together, and with five years to put this together they will not disapoint.

KJM
04-09-2006, 07:44 PM
they didn't use five years to put it together though, how many times do they have to say that

CallofCthulhu
04-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Good point about Metallica, but TOOL is a different story. These guys have perfect synergy together, and with five years to put this together they will not disapoint.

Ya. I think the main point of my posting which people seem to overlook is that people expect this MASTERPIECE of an album simply because its Tool. They seem to think that Tool is literally incapable of having a poor album. Tool are just 4 guys jamming together, they aren't an incarnation of the Divine who cannot and will not ever have a poor album. I'll admit, my expectations are very high, but on the other hand I can understand that it might, honestly, be bad.