PDA

View Full Version : One of the best Tool songs!

gottspieler
04-07-2006, 11:08 AM
I would say this song is up there with Lateralus, Sinkfist, and Pison Sex, - my favorite Tool songs

o00mega00
04-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Excellent song, and it has qualities of rhythm and movement as well as the dark silky feeling you get when listening to it that rank it high on the list of classic enduring tool songs.

I wish tool would actually rerelease a remastered copy of Undertow, the sound engineering is the only thing about that cd that is lacking.

Windir
04-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Sound engineering is fine if you'd ask me. I think Undertow is perfect the way it is and should never be re-released, even more so remastered. That would do no good to the feeling of the album. The sound is unique... I love it.

kyusss
05-09-2006, 09:05 PM
^^ True. It's a bit fuzzy though, but it rocks. The guitar is supposed to be crunchy. Love it.

WTFmate
05-11-2006, 12:16 PM
This is one of the best Tool songs from the most under rated Tool album.

Kochipahk
05-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Honestly, I could never get into this song. It's the one song on this album I just never seemed to get.

I really do like everything else on the album though. This is the only title track I don't like from Tool.

MemphisM
05-22-2006, 01:07 AM
Since the new album came out I've been pretty much immersed in the new stuff. However, tonight I've gone back to some of the old stuff. I forgot how great this album is. Great song too, in all aspects.