PDA

View Full Version : No teases this time around

Mr.Rubberburner
04-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Remember prior to Lateralus, how every week Blair threw up some lyrics. First Schism, like verse by verse. Then finally tells us that they were the lyrics to Schism. Shit, I think the lyrics to like 5 or 6 songs were posted...before the damn album came out. We got jack shit this time around. Just an ulcer waiting.

toocooltool
04-06-2006, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't wanna read the lyrics before hearing the songs.

Ocelot199
04-06-2006, 04:19 PM
fuck tool.

Mr.Rubberburner
04-06-2006, 04:20 PM
fuck tool.
lol...it's gettin to that point, huh?

Ocelot199
04-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Yes, yes it is.

Not really, but I'm tired of playing their little game. Its boring and not fun anymore. I just want the new album, and hopfully it won't suck as much as the title, artwork, tracklisting, and media coverage thus far.

champion
04-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Nevermind, I misunderstood.

We still have three weeks until this thing comes out.

dissonance19
that's how they want to do things this time around. we'll be getting new music soon anyway(which is all that matters not titles or artwork). it's not that long to go.

tool25
agreed man, agreed.

NoD
04-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Yes, yes it is.

Not really, but I'm tired of playing their little game. Its boring and not fun anymore. I just want the new album, and hopfully it won't suck as much as the title, artwork, tracklisting, and media coverage thus far.

You really need some pussy..and I don't mean more ocelot pics

oneredflag
04-06-2006, 04:24 PM
It will be good, the talent level of the members and past history says we will all bow once again to the greatness of TOOL...

Mr.Rubberburner
04-06-2006, 04:24 PM
guess it's not a big deal, just thought it was kinda cool seeing random posted lyrics. Little dickteases like that. But whatever, like someone said, not much longer

absolutezero
04-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Everyday I come here there is nothing new at all. Come on TOOL, give us something!

Sinner_In_Me
Yes, yes it is.

Welcome to Tool Land...I agree...Its hard, but in a way I like it, cause it makes us think as humans, what other band does that.....

toocooltool
Forget masturbation deprivation... toolnavy deprivation... SUCH AWFUL SPELLING.

Mya
04-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Forget masturbation deprivation... toolnavy deprivation... SUCH AWFUL SPELLING.

mate, you have taken kitten avi's to a whole new level... go you.

Ocelot199
04-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Welcome to Tool Land...I agree...Its hard, but in a way I like it, cause it makes us think as humans, what other band does that.....
No, its just totally ***gy. Nice guess though.

CallofCthulhu
04-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Yes, yes it is.

Truer words have never been spoken, Ocelot.

a_sirian_in_agony
04-06-2006, 05:14 PM
we all need to get some pussy......bad....

stinkfish
04-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Yes, yes it is.

what he said

Goldfoot
04-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Yes, yes it is.

To be fair, it's you who made it a game. You chose to disbelieve. They told us when the album would be out. What more can they do? They've given info (which could either be true or fake). Personally I don't care what it's called, I only care about May 2nd in regards to the album. I don't think Tool has done anything out of the ordinary to fuck with people.

toocooltool
04-06-2006, 05:27 PM
mate, you have taken kitten avi's to a whole new level... go you.

YES go me =)

steve99_9
04-06-2006, 05:29 PM
drama queens

Goldfoot
04-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Some people just can't be pleased.

Ocelot199
04-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Some people just can't be pleased.
Come on man, you can't deny that at least the artwork is lame. Its got Lateralus II written all over it... how can you not be dissapointed by it?

You've really gotta be struggling if you actually tell yourself you like it. I like the art, but as a cover to the new Tool album? Its just... lame. Way to try, Tool. Way to try.

Nemesis
04-06-2006, 06:13 PM
I like the art, but as a cover to the new Tool album? Its just... lame. Way to try, Tool. Way to try.

Do you have a link to where it says that this is the album cover?

I was under the impression that this was a 'part' of the bigger picture and we'd be blown away by the final packaging.

millermt
04-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Come on man, you can't deny that at least the artwork is lame. Its got Lateralus II written all over it... how can you not be dissapointed by it?

You've really gotta be struggling if you actually tell yourself you like it. I like the art, but as a cover to the new Tool album? Its just... lame. Way to try, Tool. Way to try.

It does seem more appropriate for the live DVD.

dracomordag
04-06-2006, 06:27 PM
lol

to everyone hating tool for supposedly covering up info:

what the fuck more do you want? is there something that they haven't given us?

paraflux
04-06-2006, 06:53 PM
To be fair, it's you who made it a game. You chose to disbelieve. They told us when the album would be out. What more can they do? They've given info (which could either be true or fake). Personally I don't care what it's called, I only care about May 2nd in regards to the album. I don't think Tool has done anything out of the ordinary to fuck with people.
See, this is exactly right. I think we are witnessing a mass hysteria here.

Spoon
04-06-2006, 06:56 PM

Exactly right. Tool have announced the release of their new album, it's the crazies on here that want leaks, want Blair to suck them off every week or whatever. What else can they do - they've recorded an album, its coming out in May, so just chill. People on here wig out about leaks and lyrics and song titles and album names and cover art and its all useless jibber-jabber - the album will be in your hands on may 2nd. There's no sense in giving yourself a hernia bitching because the cover art is off-centred.

There is one positive to all the craziness, it does give me a laugh sometimes.

ProdigyDub
04-06-2006, 06:58 PM
See, this is exactly right. I think we are witnessing a mass hysteria here.

So true.

Basically this whole situation is magnified by the fact that some still think all this info is fake and the "Real info is coming"...then when it doesn't come, they get mad at Tool for "not telling them anything", when really the real info has been public for a long time now and Tool has nothing left to say.

I guess I can agree about the lack of "teases" though.

Opiate_Mass
04-06-2006, 07:21 PM
lol

to everyone hating tool for supposedly covering up info:

what the fuck more do you want? is there something that they haven't given us?
yup, a handjob...

tempathy
04-06-2006, 07:45 PM
yup, a handjob...

you were expecting a tugger from tool??????

whoa o-

aNYWAYS

yeah i remember the lyrics being posted a bit before the album came out, i dont think a month before but they were there. i don't really remember if i was annoyed or not, i don't think i really cared one way or the other. but this isn't lateralus folks! don't expect a repeat of their old shennaniganananas

Goldfoot
04-06-2006, 09:05 PM

It's just a picture. I honestly didn't give a fuck about the booklet for Lateralus except to think "Hey, this is kinda neat." Then I put on the album and the booklet doesn't even matter. Sure it can help to broaden the experience, but it isn't necessary.

pops333
04-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Most of you will be hugely disappointed.

XZ_Evans
04-06-2006, 09:26 PM
fuck tool.

Yes! Let's fuck them in their asses, I bet they get the same feeling from that as they do from watching you guys complain about this new album.

Morfindel
04-06-2006, 10:33 PM
You really need some pussy..and I don't mean more ocelot pics

I agree...

mustbevicarious
04-07-2006, 03:48 AM
Am I the only one that WANTS Lateralus 2? The artwork is amazing, Ocelot is actually Tool trying to throw us off the scent.
Go listen to King Crimson.

seemyshadowchanging
04-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Remember prior to Lateralus, how every week Blair threw up some lyrics. First Schism, like verse by verse. Then finally tells us that they were the lyrics to Schism. Shit, I think the lyrics to like 5 or 6 songs were posted...before the damn album came out. We got jack shit this time around. Just an ulcer waiting.
whats this shit that is posted on toolband right now about voyage into the kaliedescope. is blair trying to tell us something or is it just more of the useless ramblings and bullshit?

Nebel
04-07-2006, 08:19 AM
People want Lateralus II? Well you're not getting that. End of.

And I'm not a fan of the artwork, it's a bit been there done that, not gonna let it bother me though, gonna just enjoy the music

blair's man sausage
04-07-2006, 11:48 AM
i like blair

praefector
04-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Yes, yes it is.

so dont play

nobody makes you check toolband everyday

nobody makes you come to tdn everyday

no one is making you do any of tihs but yourself...if youre tired of the "game" dont play...just pop in a movie and live your life like you normally would until may 2nd

zavlin
04-07-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm tired of playing their little game. Its boring and not fun anymore.

This little game doesnt belong to tool....The game youre tired of playing belongs to the wall of hype and hopeless conspiracy theories.