PDA

View Full Version : Possible US Tour Dates

happyclam
03-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Has anyone heard if there will be a mini tour for 10,000 Days?
I'm hoping they will do the same thing as they did with Laterlus.
A 4 show tour before they went to Europe.

Eon Black Apocalypse
03-18-2006, 08:53 PM
No official word yet other than Coachella and European dates.

flipmojo
03-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Has anyone heard if there will be a mini tour for 10,000 Days?
I'm hoping they will do the same thing as they did with Laterlus.
A 4 show tour before they went to Europe.

There is a small amount of time after Coachella in May. I believe Coachella is April 30th, and the first Euro show isn't until May 27th. That leaves a few weeks for something small.

Grudge76
03-18-2006, 09:48 PM
There is a small amount of time after Coachella in May. I believe Coachella is April 30th, and the first Euro show isn't until May 27th. That leaves a few weeks for something small.

yes indeed.

*hopes for a Boston & or NYC*

TenSpeed
03-18-2006, 09:49 PM
yes indeed.

*hopes for a Boston & or NYC*
[prays for a Philadelphia area date on a weekend or summer date]

kyyuulle
03-18-2006, 09:52 PM
minitaur?

Scrunzset
03-18-2006, 10:15 PM
*prays for Berkeley*.... again (or better yet, Santa Cruz) =D

But, compared to the rest of the tour, the beginning mini-tour pretty much sucked. Mind you, I said "compared to the rest". But that's obvious cuz it takes time and experience to work out the bugs and whatnot.

Although, it's still pretty cool to say "I got tickets for a show that sold out in 3 minutes". =P

Saltank
03-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Maybe those gaps in between the tour dates are "Mini-vacations".

dameetch
03-20-2006, 06:54 PM
With the album coming out in may. Then most of the announced tour dates so far being outside of the US. When will they make it back and tour in the States?

Eon Black Apocalypse
03-20-2006, 06:56 PM
We don't know. Go ask Maynard.

Kurt Russell
03-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Yes, they have said that they're going to do a full U.S. tour.

meatchunk
03-20-2006, 07:14 PM
Yes, they have said that they're going to do a full U.S. tour.
Yes, hopefully New Orleans. Yes we've been tattered and torn but if tool comes... I guarantee you the show will sell out. i just hope they see this thread

Goldfoot
03-20-2006, 07:21 PM
Autumn 2006.

moneyisevil
03-21-2006, 05:37 PM
im now guessing US Tour Dates will take place in september..wooo

morgaine
03-23-2006, 11:46 PM
So do you have to be a member of TA to get a shot at mini tour tickets? To those that went last time, how'd you get your tickets?

And I completely agree with you Scrunzet, a Santa Cruz show would be ideal (in our dreams!).

F!end
03-23-2006, 11:48 PM
They have to come to South America! >_< !

influenced
03-24-2006, 07:55 AM
We've all been looking at may for a mini tour, but why not april so they can be prepared before, the BIG coachella show? last mini tour the tickets went on sale two weeks before the show. and i believe the show was anounced less than a week before the sales.

Fit4Demolition
03-24-2006, 12:39 PM
i second the prayer for philly

clarity.
03-24-2006, 01:03 PM
i remember when there was a clue in a Blair post that turned was like "Mini Tour with Isis" from MINOTAUR ISIS or something.

for some reason i just remembered that.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 01:53 AM
I heard from a very reliable source that TOOL was going to play at some small club in Dallas, Texas on May 8th. Another detail was that the tickets were going to be $80. That's all that was said, and I'm looking for more information. Does anyone have any info, or has anyone heard this?

I know Tool and A Perfect Circle have had mini-tours, and played scattered shows, but this is totally out of character for them. Usually these shows are in Cali, not Texas. Then again, APC opened their Fall 2003 tour in San Antonio, so I don't know. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

Natalie Portman
03-28-2006, 01:57 AM
I'm going out on a limb here.... but I doubt that will happen. Although, anything is possible I suppose.

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 02:02 AM
"Maybe if I post it, it'll come true!"

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 02:15 AM

I'm not taking a shot into the dark. There are tons of people who have heard the same thing, and we're just wondering. Lets not be complete anus faces. I'd like some real insite, not sarcasm.

It's not safe to believe everything you hear, but I need some clarification and that's why I came here, maybe someone with some kind of knowledge of touring, or the band's schedule could be kind enough to answer. Not some "fanboy" who thought Die Eier Von Satan was a Demonic Chant.

If you're not going to give a straight foward answer, please...move on. Don't waist our time, and save your fingers the work. Thanks.

mattw
03-28-2006, 02:15 AM

So... "Tool's new album '10,000 Days' is limited to just ONE copy, which, unfortunately for most, has already been purchased and shipped to an Australian university student who just happens to be a long-time fan... Expect Tool's 'next' release to drop sometime in 2011... until then, you'll have to wait!"

That would be good.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 02:18 AM
I'm not taking a shot into the dark. There are tons of people who have heard the same thing, and we're just wondering. Lets not be complete anus faces. I'd like some real insite, not sarcasm.

It's not safe to believe everything you hear, but I need some clarification and that's why I came here, maybe someone with some kind of knowledge of touring, or the band's schedule could be kind enough to answer. Not some "fanboy" who thought Die Eier Von Satan was a Demonic Chant.

If you're not going to give a straight foward answer, please...move on. Don't waist our time, and save your fingers the work. Thanks.

Sometimes I regret coming to forums because of the people that are members. I am a huge Tool fan, as many of you are, and I'd like to be proven wrong. I've been to Tool shows and their crowds are like none other. But there are a few in the crowd who ruin it.

mattw
03-28-2006, 02:19 AM
I heard from a very reliable source that TOOL was going to play at some small club in Dallas, Texas on May 8th. Another detail was that the tickets were going to be $80.

Can you elaborate on who or what your 'very reliable source' is? I'm not accusing you of lying, just wondering where you heard it etc.

Sending emails to venues seems to be the way to go - you can get some very interesting responses... or just give the venue a call if you haven't heard anything in a few days...

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 02:26 AM
Can you elaborate on who or what your 'very reliable source' is? I'm not accusing you of lying, just wondering where you heard it etc.

Sending emails to venues seems to be the way to go - you can get some very interesting responses... or just give the venue a call if you haven't heard anything in a few days...

A buddy of mine is the Program Director of 99.5 KISS FM here in San Antonio, he told me that he got word from his Sony BMG Rep that Tool was going to play a show in Dallas, on the 8th...yadda yadda yadda. I myself am a Warner Music Rep and we don't disclose any tour info unless it's true, and I'm pretty sure Sony doesn't want Tool's loyal Texas fans (or any fans, anywhere in the world) to be toyed with. That's why I posted this, to see if anyone else besides me and tons of other people in Texas heard about this. or if anyone in general has info. As of right now, the details of the show are very shaky and I'm patiently waiting for more info.

CCD
03-28-2006, 02:28 AM
Tool doesn't seem like the kind of band to drop by local clubs anonymously and try out new material, nor do they seem like the type to bother with small clubs at all anymore. They were never a bar band, so it's not like they would feel a need to 'get back to their roots'. Plus, if they were going to do such a thing, it would seem to make more sense they do it in their own back yard of Southern California.

Rubb.
03-28-2006, 02:28 AM
No it can't be true. My band booked that club on that day, so unless they open for us it's not gonna happen, sorry.

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 02:29 AM

I book tours.

A buddy does major booking in Austin and Dallas. His reaction: "Yeah we wish!"

That guy who designed the artwork for them also stated that the interest in doing a few US shows prior to Coachella is there, but very doubtful. There will be a private invite for a LA show, and I could actually fanboy my way into that.

I hope they play that cookie song, the one where that guy talks about being a nazi....man it's so evil!

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 02:34 AM
So speaking of being straight, how about you name your sources now. If I can give out those two, surely you can start being honest yourself.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 02:37 AM
Tool doesn't seem like the kind of band to drop by local clubs anonymously and try out new material, nor do they seem like the type to bother with small clubs at all anymore. They were never a bar band, so it's not like they would feel a need to 'get back to their roots'. Plus, if they were going to do such a thing, it would seem to make more sense they do it in their own back yard of Southern California.

See that's what I was thinking. But I don't know. APC did a few shows at smaller venues. Now let me clarify by smaller venues I don't mean a bar, I mean 1,000-2,000 seat venues, not the arenas we're used to seeing them in. APC, Morressey, Deftones, Radiohead, System of a Down, and Coldplay (to name a few) also did this, so I mean, when you say that they aren't the type to bother with small clubs, or if a big band like tool wouldn't do small venues, I beg to differ. Now I'm not saying that those bands are better/bigger than Tool, because they're not (in their own ways), I'm just saying that anything is possible and I do see this more as a reality than a hoax.

Thanks for helping though.

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 02:41 AM
I think it's hard to differ when Tool did do a few small venue shows in 01.

APC did damn near a full tour in small venues. Thank God for John Z and his +40 guest lists. I've never seen so many people make money just selling their tickets on that tour. 200 bucks a night, minimum.

CCD
03-28-2006, 02:42 AM
Well, your specific statement was 'small club', which is what I based my comments on. Tool played the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles on the last tour for a few shows, which only seats a few hundred (maybe a thousand?), so I know there is precedent for non-arena sized shows. But I wouldn't call a theatre or hall a 'small club'. By 'small club' I would mean The Troubadour in Hollywood, which holds max one hundred people (if that many).

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 02:46 AM
So speaking of being straight, how about you name your sources now. If I can give out those two, surely you can start being honest yourself.

You've got some reading to do. Don't be upset. You should've given your second answer first. I hate to burst your bubble and maybe hurt your ego, but I could probably Label Rep my way into Coachella and hang with Tool, and Depeche Mode. Then send you a picture. But that's not like me, so please no more personal shots, and don't blow up your own ego. Just answer the question. Thank you

CCD
03-28-2006, 02:48 AM
You guys know that this bickering is the reason record sales are down, don't youi?

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 02:48 AM
Well, your specific statement was 'small club', which is what I based my comments on. Tool played the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles on the last tour for a few shows, which only seats a few hundred (maybe a thousand?), so I know there is precedent for non-arena sized shows. But I wouldn't call a theatre or hall a 'small club'. By 'small club' I would mean The Troubadour in Hollywood, which holds max one hundred people (if that many).

Yeah sorry I didn't clarify earlier. You're right, small club is Troubadour. I meant mid sized.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 02:50 AM
You guys know that this bickering is the reason record sales are down, don't youi?

All record sales? Yeah I'll stop, I just don't like getting on forums and getting BS answers. But really thank you (and others) for opening up a real discussion.

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 02:51 AM
This one sure is sassy.

PS, you can't suck label cock to get to Tool. You have no idea how many people try that shit at every single show. Since you don't like me being straight (should I go paste it in a myspace forum for you?), I'll change the topic so that you can keep pretending that it's true.

Hey Cali: How's the Troubadour? I think the club owner was at SXSW with a guy that owns the Viper. I've heard good things as far as the sound goes.

CCD
03-28-2006, 02:51 AM
:)

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 02:56 AM
So... "Tool's new album '10,000 Days' is limited to just ONE copy, which, unfortunately for most, has already been purchased and shipped to an Australian university student who just happens to be a long-time fan... Expect Tool's 'next' release to drop sometime in 2011... until then, you'll have to wait!"

That would be good.

Haha VAST did a minor version of that. Jon Crosby held some contest, and the 3 winners got an album 4 months early with a few private recordings that to this day have yet to surface.

These bastards actually kept it to themselves.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 03:00 AM
This one sure is sassy.

PS, you can't suck label cock to get to Tool. You have no idea how many people try that shit at every single show. Since you don't like me being straight (should I go paste it in a myspace forum for you?), I'll change the topic so that you can keep pretending that it's true.

Hey Cali: How's the Troubadour? I think the club owner was at SXSW with a guy that owns the Viper. I've heard good things as far as the sound goes.

Hey take it easy sweetheart. Don't get all antsy. I just asked a question. You're the one who blew up and claimed you booked shows, and by shows we don't mean pledge drives and benefit concerts. I know how many people pull that shit. I AM a label rep and people beg me to meet artists under my label. You should see the list of "cock suckers" I have for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Have fun running your college radio station...been there...done that. and please stop with the abuse.

If you had been straight since your first answer all of this would've been avoided.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 03:01 AM
:)

So you're in Sugar Land? If this supposed Dallas show does go down...would you go for $80?

Sine Nobilitas
03-28-2006, 03:06 AM
You guys are american males of working age and you play around on myspace?

Man...

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 03:08 AM
All of what? A kid getting pissy on a forum? That's not really a big deal. And you and the shots in the dark, I book for a friend's venue here, one of sadly the very few in Savannah.

I'll stop baiting and let you do your thing.

In all seriousness though, I gave you a straight answer and it's at least a pretty well informed one.

Congrats on the Rep thing, don't know many people that young that get in, always a plus in the face of so many old grouchy men.

Young grouchy guys are always more interesting. ;-)

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 03:09 AM
You guys are american males of working age and you play around on myspace?

Man...

Myspace isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I think it's a effective marketing tool. But this isn't the right forum to be talking about marketing. My Myspace page features new releases from artists under my label.

Also until recently Tool had a Myspace, Don't know what happened to it. I also don't know if it was real.

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 03:12 AM
I imagine it was a fake, and taken down for being so.

Myspace has proven to be a great tool for bands, which I certainly could never complain about, but the site design is pretty nasty.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 03:12 AM
All of what? A kid getting pissy on a forum? That's not really a big deal. And you and the shots in the dark, I book for a friend's venue here, one of sadly the very few in Savannah.

I'll stop baiting and let you do your thing.

In all seriousness though, I gave you a straight answer and it's at least a pretty well informed one.

Congrats on the Rep thing, don't know many people that young that get in, always a plus in the face of so many old grouchy men.

Young grouchy guys are always more interesting. ;-)

I LOVE YOU! and your 2nd answer too. Thanks for the congrats. Hopefully us young guys can change it, I don't think so, but it's always worth a try.

and Don't call me a kid...thanks!

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 03:13 AM
ha, I call people twice my age kid every now and then...it's a god awful habit.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 03:14 AM
I imagine it was a fake, and taken down for being so.

Myspace has proven to be a great tool for bands, which I certainly could never complain about, but the site design is pretty nasty.

NIN released with teeth, the whole thing for everyone to hear, on myspace. Pretty clever if you ask me. I agree site design is nasty, so are some of the women on myspace.

CCD
03-28-2006, 03:25 AM
So you're in Sugar Land? If this supposed Dallas show does go down...would you go for $80?
To see Tool immediately after album release at a small venue close to half a year before anyone else in the U.S. does........yep.

JoeyVWEA
03-28-2006, 03:27 AM
To see Tool immediately after album release at a small venue close to half a year before anyone else in the U.S. does........yep.

HELL YEAH! THAT'S WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!!! Anyone else??? Fuck it! Let's all drive to Cali for Coachella!

CCD
03-28-2006, 04:18 AM
I will be in Cali a week before Coachella, but I really hate those all day festivals. I'm 34, getting WAY too old to stand around in the sun, plus I'm not one of the pretty people, so no one will be interested in talking to me. And too expensive for what you get. I'd much rather wait and see a full show under more controlled circumstances.

Sketch Soland
03-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Rolling Stone gives this thread three out of five stars for "garage pizazz"

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 12:14 PM
I remember reading an issue where they gave ALL 17 reviews 3 out of 5. I think that mag has been on auto pilot since 1994.

Sketch Soland
03-28-2006, 12:19 PM
and giving kanye west five out of five stars?

vat a joke

solidabyss
03-28-2006, 01:10 PM
maaaan, im in dallas, i would shit my self if they played in dallas at a small club

mattw
03-28-2006, 03:51 PM
maaaan, im in dallas, i would shit my self if they played in dallas at a small club

Hopefully you could clean up in time and make it to the show...?

Rubb.
03-28-2006, 05:29 PM
'sif you'd tour the Us.

Khadgar346
03-28-2006, 05:32 PM
ah man I hope your source is correct. I would love to see that show, well worth the $80. if its true, it will be next to impossible to get those tickets.

NIN for their With Teeth small club tour played here in Austin at a place called Stubbs. Thats a great venue that hold around 1500 or so people, I assume tool would might do something similar

Havokb8
04-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Launch Radio Networks reports: Sources have told Launch that TOOL is booking two concert dates in New York City for late May, with the dates and exact venue yet to be announced. The group is also rumored to be hitting several other cities that same month, including Seattle and Oakland. These shows will follow TOOL's April 30 headlining performance at the Coachella...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Search&searchtext=tool&x=75&y=8

Spose ill be flying somewhere.........

spitcodfry
04-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Ah fuckin-A to the Seattle show! A buddy of mine over winter break told me a rumor they would be going there before Europe. Nice to have a confirmation.

mike tyson
04-03-2006, 12:16 PM
How can they play several shows in lat May, but after Coachella?

STA
04-03-2006, 12:17 PM

Because Coachella is in April. I made the same mistake initially, which is why I edited out my post above.

Havokb8
04-03-2006, 12:18 PM

First European show is the 26th what do you mean?

spitcodfry
04-03-2006, 12:22 PM
First European show is the 26th what do you mean?

Maybe they'll play the European shows in a parallel universe and not the other way around for the U.S. ones. If I only knew how to rip down that veil.

MentalSanityOff
04-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Id try and make a New York show, even though its a good 3/4 hours away

mike tyson
04-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Ohhhhh yeah.

If they play in NYC or Philly, I'm there.

Raul78
04-03-2006, 12:29 PM
I will be in NYC if they play there. I don't care if I have to kill someone to get the tickets.

millermt
04-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Wonder what the NYC venue would be? For the 2001 mini-tour, it was Hammerstein Ballroom. I just wrote them this afternoon to check and received the following response:

"As of right now, there is no Tool concert confirmed for next month here at
the Hammerstein Ballroom."

So I guess that means it hasn't been finalized or it will be somewhere else. I'm leaning toward it being somewhere else, but who knows. Hammerstein is pretty small (~3000). Maybe they'll do Radio City (~6000)?

MentalSanityOff
04-03-2006, 12:32 PM
I will be in NYC if they play there. I don't care if I have to kill someone to get the tickets.
Please do. It would make it much more justified when I kill you to take your tickets.

Sketch Soland
04-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Please do. It would make it much more justified when I kill you to take your tickets.

Touche, salesman

awaking
04-03-2006, 01:48 PM
sweet. coachella would be fun but i can wait. i'd be at both shows, if i could

dracomordag
04-03-2006, 02:18 PM
I would like to see them in May, but I think I might as well just wait for summer. I mean, there's no difference between mini-tour shows and normal ones, right? plus, i can get normal show tickets better, because they'll be less in demand.

HolyReality
04-03-2006, 02:21 PM
I will be at one or both of the NYC shows.....and yes, I will kill someone for tickets if I need to.

insaner
04-03-2006, 03:35 PM
I would like to see them in May, but I think I might as well just wait for summer. I mean, there's no difference between mini-tour shows and normal ones, right? plus, i can get normal show tickets better, because they'll be less in demand.

i dont know you enough to know if youre being sarcastic, but yes the mini tour shows are different than the big shows.

mattmav45
04-03-2006, 03:38 PM
Ahh, fuck this shit. I bet I won't get to see them till the fall after they get back from Europe. No fucking way I go up to NY or Seattle.

tyroneslothrop
04-03-2006, 03:43 PM
i dont know you enough to know if youre being sarcastic, but yes the mini tour shows are different than the big shows.

I can't speak of the mini-tour shows per se but I will say that I think Tool's performance of new material improves drastically throughout their tour. D\R\T, for instance, was not bad during the earlier portions of their tour for lateralus but I thought those versions were quite boring in comparison to the last tour Tool did for lateralus.

I imagine I will try and get tickets the normal way but I am not paying above face value just for the mini-tour shows. It is nice to see Tool in a smaller venue but, then again, they are one of the few bands who can really fill out the stage in an enormous auditorium.

Havokb8
04-04-2006, 01:52 AM
I can't speak of the mini-tour shows per se but I will say that I think Tool's performance of new material improves drastically throughout their tour. D\R\T, for instance, was not bad during the earlier portions of their tour for lateralus but I thought those versions were quite boring in comparison to the last tour Tool did for lateralus.

I imagine I will try and get tickets the normal way but I am not paying above face value just for the mini-tour shows. It is nice to see Tool in a smaller venue but, then again, they are one of the few bands who can really fill out the stage in an enormous auditorium.

Yep triad on the last leg FUCKING AMAZING. Nuff said

mattw
04-04-2006, 05:07 AM
Id try and make a New York show, even though its a good 3/4 hours away

Dude, what are you complaining about? It would take me 16 hours on a plane to get to New York...

Travelling to see a Tool show is an awesome experience - you won't be disappointed (if you haven't seen them before). And even if you have, it would still be great to see Tool fresh from releasing their new album, playing all their new stuff for the first few times as well as some classic songs from years gone by - I'm getting all aroused just thinking and typing about it!

3 or 4 hours: That's how long Systolic spends each day trying to come up with ways to capture people's attention on this forum...

Time is money. Spend money and time (you only live once). See Tool. The end.

meatchunk
04-04-2006, 07:01 AM
No offense to my fellow brothers in Europe, but why in the HELL is Tool doing a tour in Europe first? Why aren't they hooking up L.A. first (of course, I guys Coachella kinda counts.....k.i.n.d.a...)
That's what they did on the Lateralus tour... They toured Europe first. Perhaps its to iron out all the kinks before they bring the show to the states.

millermt
04-04-2006, 07:35 AM
That's what they did on the Lateralus tour... They toured Europe first. Perhaps its to iron out all the kinks before they bring the show to the states.

I think it's probably that they enjoy being in Europe during the summer. They spent both summer '01 and summer '02 there last time around.

tooldude
04-04-2006, 07:44 AM
yeah i can imagine they are a bit rusty.... so if they happen to fuck up let it be in europe then kick ass in the states

jimmy1100
04-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Amen for Seattle! I hope they play the Showbox or the Paramount. That would an awesome, intimate setting for an early Tool show. I don't even care if they are rusty or not.

Inner_Eulogy
04-04-2006, 09:03 AM
All I got to say is that they better get their asses out to Chicago.

KJM
04-04-2006, 09:17 AM
I live in oakland, that would be swiggity-sweet.

Kelly
04-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Saturnist would love alittle NYC action, but I already knew this

Havokb8
04-04-2006, 10:58 AM
No offense to my fellow brothers in Europe, but why in the HELL is Tool doing a tour in Europe first? Why aren't they hooking up L.A. first (of course, I guys Coachella kinda counts.....k.i.n.d.a...)

They do europe to warm up and get the visuals set up and stuff its a real basic show in europe that they play, then the fall tour is when the real badass shows begin.

new millenium cyanide christ
04-04-2006, 11:58 AM
you won't be disappointed (if you haven't seen them before). And even if you have, it would still be great to see Tool fresh from releasing their new album, playing all their new stuff for the first few times as well as some classic songs from years gone by - I'm getting all aroused just thinking and typing about it!

Time is money. Spend money and time (you only live once). See Tool. The end.

amen to that!

wix3l
04-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Oakland

I'm there. Fuck yes.

Raul78
04-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Are we gonna have to throw down in fisticuffs?

Don't take it there, you'll just have to wait for Tool if you don't want an ass whuppin'.

l David l
04-04-2006, 12:40 PM
anyone know what my chances are of getting at least 2-4 tickets for the NY show if there is one?

wix3l
04-04-2006, 12:42 PM
anyone know what my chances are of getting at least 2-4 tickets for the NY show if there is one?

1 in 10,000

moneyisevil
04-04-2006, 12:54 PM
i just heard on Sirius Radio that these dates are confirmed, yet nothing from Tool Army..funny thing is that I had a dream last nite that Tool was confirmed to play Hammerstein (NYC) on May 8th....and i doubt that TOOL could pull off US tour dates in late may as the article states, because they are booked from May 26th on....so any dates before May 26th are possible

ive got goosebumps just thinking about seeing TOOL again live at Hammerstein!!!! We're so close!!!!

moneyisevil
04-04-2006, 12:55 PM
actually since i joined TA i think the chances are pretty good, although for the last Mini-Tour in 2001 me and my friends ended up paying a scalper $140 each for fake tickets although we were still let in!!! It was my first time seeing TOOL (An Evening With TOOL at that!) and it was purley amazing to say the least

meatstick
04-04-2006, 01:09 PM
I will be in NYV for s streaming media convention in late May...this could work out well.

ATARI
04-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Europe started world war I and II. They dont deserve to be played for.

oneredflag
04-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Amen for Seattle! I hope they play the Showbox or the Paramount. That would an awesome, intimate setting for an early Tool show. I don't even care if they are rusty or not.

Bolth venues are far to small for tool try the key! (arena)

Havokb8
04-04-2006, 03:19 PM

Nope they played really small venues before they went to europe in 2001.

pris0n
04-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Why the hell would they play oakland of all places?!

It seems wierd but I guess they have their reasons.

M. Sagro
04-04-2006, 03:29 PM
I hope they play a Chicago show at the Tweeter Center (Outdoor place, where Ozzfest and stuff play. They also have bands come through on tour.) It'd be sweet to see them play outside at night.

moneyisevil
04-04-2006, 03:33 PM
just as long as they play a hammerstein show (its my fav. venue in the world) i'll be happy...also i'll have to be lucky enough to find out when tickets go on sale way before they do since i no longer have a computer and i must travel to the library to obtain internet access

Waldo Geraldo Faldo
04-04-2006, 03:42 PM
I hope they play a Chicago show at the Tweeter Center (Outdoor place, where Ozzfest and stuff play. They also have bands come through on tour.) It'd be sweet to see them play outside at night.

that's tinley park, not Chicago

F - tard

M. Sagro
04-04-2006, 03:55 PM
I know it's in Tinley, I was just saying it was in Chicago because not everyone knows where Tinley is. I drive by Tweeter everytime I go to my grandpa's and my dad worked at Tweeter Sound for a short while.

oneredflag
04-04-2006, 04:43 PM
All of this seems a bit of a strech to me seeing as tool will be in europe in late May.

May 26 - Lisbon, Portaugal
May 27 - Madrid, Spain
May 29 - Barcelona, Spain
And so on and so on in to july.

Oakland however would be outstanding.

Fritz
04-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Hammerstein looks like a no.

http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc86&image=04319_hammerstein_mail.JPG

Fritz
04-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Irving looks like a no could be a maybe...

http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc7&image=04660_irving_plaza.JPG

the_incunabula
04-04-2006, 06:41 PM
I hope they play the Paramount here in Oaktown

the_incunabula
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Why the hell would they play oakland of all places?!

It seems wierd but I guess they have their reasons.

The Bay Area is quite the concert epicenter.
Also SF doesnt have an Arena, but Oakland does (even if i hope they play the Paramount in Oakland)

KJM
04-04-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm kind of confused where these dates are really coming from, I haven't seen any ticket places with dates up. For dates so close, I would surely think they'd want to start selling tickets.

Natalie Portman
04-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Europe started world war I and II. They dont deserve to be played for.
I will have to agree with you, although we could possibly narrow that down to Germany.

millermt
04-05-2006, 04:47 AM
Irving looks like a no could be a maybe...

http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc7&image=04660_irving_plaza.JPG

I guess that leaves Radio City as the only smallish venue remaining.

toocooltool
04-05-2006, 04:48 AM
Talking about radio city, im currently watching the 2nd half of that show.. so wicked.

millermt
04-05-2006, 04:55 AM
Talking about radio city, im currently watching the 2nd half of that show.. so wicked.

I was there! That was the first time they played Commando, and no one knew what the hell was going on.

toocooltool
04-05-2006, 04:58 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4350775084934423500&q=tool+live&pl=true

Thats the first half... yea, its the one your talking about i think, i had to download the 2nd half off torrent.

mike tyson
04-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Maybe Philly instead of NYC?

Mehopesso.

Johnny Truant
04-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Wait, how could you live in Chicago and NOT know where Tinley Park is? That's like saying "Do you know where the Buckingham Fountain is at?" lmao
He's probably talking about people who live nowhere near Chicago but know of it more than Tinley

jimmy1100
04-05-2006, 08:30 AM

I agree that they are too small for a regular tour and the Key would be ideal. But they:

A) aren't going to play an arena for a 4 show mini-tour
B) probably couldn't get the Key with only 3-4 weeks notice
C) definately couldn't sell out the Key in 4 weeks
D) as stated after quoted post, played small venues on last mini-tour.

PLUS: If you've ever been to a really small, intimate concert you already know how awesome it is with just a small crowd. One of the best concerts I've ever seen was Collective Soul at the Shrine Auditorium in Billings, MT. Not because it was Collective Soul (not really a fan of them) but because the Shrine tops out at maybe 700, 800 people (it's like a school gym) and, IMO, the band was REALLY into playing for such a small crowd. It was a great show. I would love to see TOOL with less that 2000 people at the show. (Yes that sounds selfish, but oh well)

tooldude
04-05-2006, 09:05 AM
this was posted by a dude over at toolarmy.....

According to the local radio station, KUPD, Tool will be playing an intimate venue in the Phoenix metro area in early May. Just thought fellow desert dwelling folk, or those willing to travel would be interested. The date and venue are undetermined but the radio station confirmed a concert will be happening but lack details as of yet. For those of us headed to Indio, CA this will be two Tool shows prior to the exodus to Europe, can’t wait and hope to see you all there.

Cheers…

Havokb8
04-05-2006, 09:22 AM
would love to see TOOL with less that 2000 people at the show. (Yes that sounds selfish, but oh well)

It is ive seen them in europe a few times really small shows, its fuckin amazing.

secular glitch
04-05-2006, 09:35 AM
I would love to see TOOL with less that 2000 people at the show. (Yes that sounds selfish, but oh well)

i dont know how many people were there when i saw them in beaumont, texas but it wasnt many. my favorite concert to date.

Lights_1
04-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Tool will be playing Gammage in Tempe, AZ on May 6th. The other rumored shows(without dates) that I have before they head to Europe are Oakland, Seattle and NY.

See you all in Tempe :-)

JoeyVWEA
04-05-2006, 11:59 PM
SEE! There's another post about Tool playing in Tempe in the newer posts! I'm getting freaked out because there aren't any fucking details! does anyone know about the rumored Dallas date?!~?

Jorge
04-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Says who?

just simulacra
04-06-2006, 01:02 AM
He "small venue" performance was announced on a local radio station
www.98kupd.com
The gammage rumor is also floatin around town ...

I'll be there, no matter WHAT.

toocooltool
04-06-2006, 02:12 AM
What, you will be there, even if it doesnt't actually happen?

Your a bit of a geek then arent you.

I guess you will be the one licking the ground saying, TOOL ALMOST WERE HERE.

fault
04-06-2006, 02:50 AM
"She's so lucky, she's a star, But she cry, cry, cries in her, lonely heart, thinking, If there's nothing missing in my life, Then why do these tears come at night"

I had to google your sig. How embarresing :P

just simulacra
04-06-2006, 03:23 AM

You're.

LoKi
04-06-2006, 03:32 AM

You're.

u r.

Schist_Head
04-06-2006, 06:19 AM
I have heard through a TA associate that a Denver show is also in the works. Apparently, the local rock station KBPI mentioned the show yesterday. We shall see.....

Grudge76
04-06-2006, 06:25 AM
wasnt gammage the name of the fake Tool cd that came out a couple April Fools days ago?

influenced
04-06-2006, 07:08 AM
I have heard through a TA associate that a Denver show is also in the works. Apparently, the local rock station KBPI mentioned the show yesterday. We shall see.....

I just called KBPI in Denver (I'm in chicago but have interest in the show) They confirm this they also have information on the show but can not release details. if you want to call 303-631-2946

Bogart
04-06-2006, 07:33 AM
As usual, Tool shows no love for the mid-west.

ratmtool1269
04-06-2006, 12:39 PM
The DJ on Denver station 106.7 KBPI today said that Tool is planning a 12 date US tour before they take off for Europe. Just thought I'd let you know....

thejesus
04-06-2006, 12:41 PM
does anyone else fund it extremely irritating that we are getting far less updates from toolband.com NOW than we were back when the new album WASN'T about to be released in a matter of weeks?

slicknickshady
04-06-2006, 12:43 PM
i would like that better then the 4 date mini before lateralus i was not into tool then. I hope Detroit is one of the 12.

BaronSamedi
04-06-2006, 12:44 PM
does anyone else fund it extremely irritating that we are getting far less updates from toolband.com NOW than we were back when the new album WASN'T about to be released in a matter of weeks?

This is standard operating procedure. Please refer to your manual.

GullyFoyle
04-06-2006, 12:52 PM
i would like that better then the 4 date mini before lateralus i was not into tool then. I hope Detroit is one of the 12.

I'm with you there. I just hope they managed to play somewhere within 300 miles of where I'm at, It's worth the drive.

I managed to make it to the opening act of lateralus, at the Tabernacle in atlanta. And it was well worth the drive.

gf

tooldude
04-06-2006, 12:56 PM
toolband.com sucks balls

qualker12
04-06-2006, 01:00 PM
i heard in phx on 98kupd that tool would becoming to the valley in early to mid may for a very small exclusive show. he did not have any details, but said that they WOULD be coming and that he would have more information soon. this was yesterday morning after they played sober. any other phoenicians hear that?

moneyisevil
04-06-2006, 01:00 PM
My dad had mentioned to me again that on Sirius the DJ said that TOOL was going to play shows in late May (which again makes no sense cuz they';ll be in Europe). Apparently the DJ name-checked Detroit, California, Atlanta and New York City as being apart of the cities/states that Tool was gonna tour before going off to Europe. This makes things very interesting!!!

tooldude
04-06-2006, 01:04 PM
i heard in phx on 98kupd that tool would becoming to the valley in early to mid may for a very small exclusive show. he did not have any details, but said that they WOULD be coming and that he would have more information soon. this was yesterday morning after they played sober. any other phoenicians hear that?

sure did, i think it got moved to the rumors section...

Hodge
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
yo tell them toronto too

Goldfoot
04-06-2006, 01:06 PM
I hope Detroit is one of the 12.

^^^^

Grudge76
04-06-2006, 01:10 PM
E-mailed the venue this morning.

recieved two responces just now

"The contract is not confirmed, check back April 17th."

( asecond e-mail one minute later)

"The concert is not confirmed, check back April 17th."

Looks promising, with an announcement comming i would expect....April 17th

qualker12
04-06-2006, 01:13 PM
i also heard a tool concert menioned on 98kupd. said it will be a small, intimate show in early may. the gammage auditorium at asu is news to me, but that would kick so much ass if it were true. i graduate from asu on may 11, what an awesome graduation gift that would be!

Happyfunball
04-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I sure do hope they come to Oregon.

WHAT! Don't look at me like I just shit on your pancakes or something.

TurdEye13
04-06-2006, 01:19 PM
One of the 12 has to be in Los Angeles

moneyisevil
04-06-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm guessing one or two shows in CA, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, New York, and possibly thats its. Probably not 12. Probably only in BIG TIME cities.

Spaceman Spiff
04-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Come on LA. Or San Diego.

Gendo_Ikari's_Glasses
04-06-2006, 01:35 PM
KBPI plays to much Metallica, and nickleback.

Kinesthesis
04-06-2006, 01:44 PM
I flew from Ohio to see them at Radio City in 2002. Definitely one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. You can check some reviews to confirm how great the show was. First time I'd been to NY too.

Natalie Portman
04-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Or, they might not play any US shows at all until they finish Europe.... besides Coachella of course.

SuperSteve
04-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah really.

MentalSanityOff
04-06-2006, 02:00 PM
They're being dicks. We should totally boycott Tool until the new CD is released.

Spaceman Spiff
04-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Soma in SD is an awesome little venue, I'd even vote for that though it means driving a couple hours down there.

"Freedom tickle" haha, I remember that show.

Schist_Head
04-06-2006, 02:02 PM
KBPI plays to much Metallica, and nickleback.

And Staind, Linkin Park, Kid Rock, etc, etc.

I am anticipating a show in Denver in May.

dracomordag
04-06-2006, 02:04 PM
i love how people are acting like toolband is bad somehow...

we know the release date, track listing, single, single release date, and art which is likely to be the cover

what the fuck more do you want? are you getting it from other bands and the rest of us don't know?

toocooltool
04-06-2006, 02:33 PM
How come this isnt in rumours?

Cid
04-06-2006, 02:38 PM

yes!

Cid
04-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Soma in SD is an awesome little venue, I'd even vote for that though it means driving a couple hours down there.

how many people does soma hold? i doubt that's big enough for tool.....i've never been in it, but from the outside i would say no more than 1000. i could be way off though. if they play a small place in SD, house of blues would be awesome. but even that's too small to hold tool i'm sure. is soma bigger than HOB?

Cid
04-06-2006, 02:41 PM
I flew from Ohio to see them at Radio City in 2002. Definitely one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. You can check some reviews to confirm how great the show was. First time I'd been to NY too.

it was definitely one of the best tool shows i've ever seen.

insaner
04-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I flew from Ohio to see them at Radio City in 2002. Definitely one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. You can check some reviews to confirm how great the show was.

or i could just open up the video.

paper_head
04-06-2006, 03:35 PM
toolband.com sucks ballsDefinitely. Other than the presales on tickets, Tool Army sucks balls to. Hobo balls. Those are the worst kind of balls.

millermt
04-06-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm guessing one or two shows in CA, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, New York, and possibly thats its. Probably not 12. Probably only in BIG TIME cities.

There's plenty of time for them to play 12 shows. In 2001, they played the last US mini-tour show 4 days before they started playing in Europe. If they did the same this time, they could play their last US show on May 22nd. If you count Coachella as one of the 12 shows, that would be 11 more shows in 22 days.

Twelve shows probably means NYC and Philly -- sweet!

praefector
04-06-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm with you there. I just hope they managed to play somewhere within 300 miles of where I'm at, It's worth the drive.

I managed to make it to the opening act of lateralus, at the Tabernacle in atlanta. And it was well worth the drive.

gf

that was the best concert i ever went to. i love the tabernacle

i cheated but i figured i deserved to get in more than some radio contest winner ;)

TurdEye13
04-06-2006, 03:40 PM

They better do a show in Los Angeles insead of San Diego cuz I live about an hour from L.A. and like 5 to San Diego

millermt
04-06-2006, 03:42 PM
it was definitely one of the best tool shows i've ever seen.

I just watched some video of RCMH. I had forgotten how Alex Grey painted up MJK for that show. He looked so awesome.

Lights_1
04-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Says who?

Says me. Actually it came from a very reliable source who would not tell me otherwise especially the way rumors float around with this band. I will say it's not someone from a radio station as others have reported although it makes sense that 98kupd would have some info about this. Also the other cities are only rumors as far as I am concerned. I have no other info on them so until I see a date they are rumors. Shit I guess Tempe is still a rumor at this point. :-)

My only concern at this piont is when the hell do tickets go on sale if the show is in a month.

Havokb8
04-06-2006, 04:48 PM
And Staind, Linkin Park, Kid Rock, etc, etc.

I am anticipating a show in Denver in May.

That would be so badass i had a dream they were coming to the fillmore in a may a week ago

Havokb8
04-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Definitely. Other than the presales on tickets, Tool Army sucks balls to. Hobo balls. Those are the worst kind of balls.

I like my signed photo

NateDaTater
04-06-2006, 05:48 PM
I sure do hope they come to Oregon.

WHAT! Don't look at me like I just shit on your pancakes or something.

Portland? That'd be nice. I go to school at Lewis & Clark.

GullyFoyle
04-06-2006, 06:20 PM
that was the best concert i ever went to. i love the tabernacle

i cheated but i figured i deserved to get in more than some radio contest winner ;)

I would cheat to get in if I had to. How did you cheat there? Security was tight with all the fake tickets at that show.

gf

millermt
04-06-2006, 06:22 PM
I would cheat to get in if I had to. How did you cheat there? Security was tight with all the fake tickets at that show.

gf

Sounds like he worked for a radio station and pocketed what was supposed to be a prize to be given away to a listener.

Psychedelic
04-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Well, I just found out that they are going to be playing Detroit. Apparently even the few head people in the (unnamed promotion company) are sworn to secrecy. Strange shit I tell you....

PS fuck you in advance to any silly little ***gets that would find it necessecary to talk shit about this post. I have legitimit sources...and I actually get laid by attractive women when I'm not reading this forum.

insaner
04-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Well, I just found out that they are going to be playing Detroit. Apparently even the few head people in the (unnamed promotion company) are sworn to secrecy. Strange shit I tell you....

PS fuck you in advance to any silly little ***gets that would find it necessecary to talk shit about this post. I have legitimit sources...and I actually get laid by attractive women when I'm not reading this forum.

you tell em, tiger.

lucydog
04-06-2006, 09:43 PM
That would be so badass i had a dream they were coming to the fillmore in a may a week ago

god i hope so! were you at the recent nin shows there? i hope they dont come to denver on may 30th. ill be at red rocks then.

swaps
04-06-2006, 09:59 PM
How come this isnt in rumours?
It is now. ;)

Havokb8
04-06-2006, 10:31 PM
god i hope so! were you at the recent nin shows there? i hope they dont come to denver on may 30th. ill be at red rocks then.

No i was broke for the NIN Fillmore shows but saw the Pepsi Center show....you can count on me being there fore the red rocks show for sure, that show is gonna kick a lot of ass.

lucydog
04-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Nice! ill bring the acid. Im the guy right in front of the speakers, with pupils as big as quarters.
I Reeeally hope tool plays Red Rocks on their next tour.

SO! What do you people think? Will tool do what system of down did- the "guerrilla shows" where you cannot buy tickets in advance, or over the net, and must wait in line at the venue all night?

Havokb8
04-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Nice! ill bring the acid. Im the guy right in front of the speakers, with pupils as big as quarters.
I Reeeally hope tool plays Red Rocks on their next tour.

SO! What do you people think? Will tool do what system of down did- the "guerrilla shows" where you cannot buy tickets in advance, or over the net, and must wait in line at the venue all night?

nope TA will get tickets first, Red Rocks also was the first show after the europe tour in 2001, that show was badass im hoping for the same thing this time around!

millermt
04-07-2006, 05:43 AM
Prediction: There will be official news about these shows within one week.

Schist_Head
04-07-2006, 06:23 AM
nope TA will get tickets first, Red Rocks also was the first show after the europe tour in 2001, that show was badass im hoping for the same thing this time around!

I'll be there for sure. Yeah!!!!!!!!

lucydog
04-07-2006, 06:26 AM
three cheers for red rocks!

meatstick
04-07-2006, 09:08 AM
so just to clarify, have we defined what a "small club" is? I am beginning to get worried...

apocalyptic dispositon
04-07-2006, 10:24 AM
SEE! There's another post about Tool playing in Tempe in the newer posts! I'm getting freaked out because there aren't any fucking details! does anyone know about the rumored Dallas date?!~?

What was th post about Tempe? They are supposed to play there?

insaner
04-07-2006, 03:51 PM
I am not an A&R rep.
I do not personally know any A&R reps.
I work in the industry, and have had to WORK with a couple A&R reps.

You are not an A&R rep.

That makes the rest of what you said irrelevent.

Quit stroking your ego by pretending to be something you are not on the internet.

I would walk to Texas from Detroit to see the show. (Just so this post is on topic)

not that they wouldnt know, but why did you choose a&r guy for this? a&r guys arent management or booking agents. why should they know the date?

Lights_1
04-07-2006, 04:19 PM
What was th post about Tempe? They are supposed to play there?

May 6th Gammage Auditorium. It is not a small club it is a small theatre that holds 3,000 and is mostly used for Plays like Les Miserables, Wicked, etc.

apocalyptic dispositon
04-07-2006, 06:22 PM
sweetness!!! Thanks

just simulacra
04-07-2006, 10:44 PM
I CANT BELIEVE IM GOING TO MISS THIS

Jorge
04-08-2006, 02:06 AM
May 6th Gammage Auditorium. It is not a small club it is a small theatre that holds 3,000 and is mostly used for Plays like Les Miserables, Wicked, etc.

How do you know this?

qualker12
04-08-2006, 09:53 AM
i go to asu in tempe so i called the gammage box office and asked about the tool show. it was kind of a weird conversation. i told him i heard my favorite band was playing there soon and he said "you mean tool?" so that is a good sign. he said all he could tell me is call back april 17 and they will have ticket information, but he also slipped and said the show isnt till may 6. sounds like the tempe tool show at tempe gammage is looking promising. rock on.

Jorge
04-08-2006, 12:03 PM
I am done with finals at Montana State on May 1st. Border to border baby.

Havokb8
04-08-2006, 01:06 PM
I am done with finals at Montana State on May 1st. Border to border baby.

I dont disagree with you but i dont understand why tool would play one of their 6-10 mini tour shows in Tempe arizona

static732
04-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Well I'm hoping their gonna come to Denver, though it will probably be a b*tch to get tickets because they probably won't release any info. on the show. Or they'll only release tickets to a certain amount of people on Tool army or some BS like that, thats how shows are getting nowadays.

Lights_1
04-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I dont disagree with you but i dont understand why tool would play one of their 6-10 mini tour shows in Tempe arizona

The same reason APC would play small clubs here before their first album came out and the same reason Tool would play part of a mini tour here back in 98 when they played LA, SD and the Phoenix Civic Plaza. They have some ties here, Danny Carey has been spotted at Suns games and if I am correct Manyard has lived in Jerome, AZ at some point or still does.

edit: Nice to see someone else called Gammage! Look I am not here to bullshit people because there is enough of it with all the rumors. I heard a rumor about a Tool show in Tempe and called a friend who can confirm local information like this for me. He confirmed it and as of right now they are playing Gammage Auditorium on May 6th. I came here to give people in the area a heads up since it only holds 3,000 and tickets are going to be hard to come by.

Jorge
04-09-2006, 04:17 PM

Why wouldn't they play in Tempe? Tempe, Glendale, Chandler, etc. basically are all one massive city we like to call Pheonix and Pheonix is a huge fuckin city. And like lights said, Maynard lives/lived in AZ.

millermt
04-10-2006, 11:52 AM
How far ahead of time would Tool need to announce the dates of shows for a mini-tour? They gave about 6 weeks notice for the Lateralus US mini-tour in 2001. It seems to be getting down to crunch time!

slicknickshady
04-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Waits for Detroit Announcement then I'll Log Into Toolarmy for the presale. yeah.

amelliott
04-10-2006, 06:22 PM
IN Blair's most recent post (Happy Birthday Camella) he says to "Remember the Chinese saying (curse): May you live in interesting times…"

I am pulling at straws here, I know, but I was thinking this could possibly be a reference to shows in MAY. Any thoughts?

static732
04-10-2006, 06:28 PM
My local radio station previously said they are going to tour in 12 U.S states, and I just heard now that they have a big concert announcent coming either tomorrow or next tuesday, I'm thinkin it could be Tool, but I'm not sure.

Jorge
04-11-2006, 12:47 AM
My local radio station previously said they are going to tour in 12 U.S states, and I just heard now that they have a big concert announcent coming either tomorrow or next tuesday, I'm thinkin it could be Tool, but I'm not sure.

That's awesome. They'll probably come to Montana, right?

static732
04-15-2006, 07:22 PM
That's awesome. They'll probably come to Montana, right?
Most likely, I know their comin to Denver for sure, just don't know when, their announcing it on Monday.

Jorge
04-15-2006, 07:50 PM
Ya, I don't really think they'll come to Montana because more people live in the Denver bus station than in Montana. It's a quick drive to Denver or Seattle though.

Havokb8
04-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Ya, I don't really think they'll come to Montana because more people live in the Denver bus station than in Montana. It's a quick drive to Denver or Seattle though.

LOL

Havokb8
04-15-2006, 10:41 PM
Most likely, I know their comin to Denver for sure, just don't know when, their announcing it on Monday.

I am 95% sure but how do you know for sure? Hey they said monday at 7am right? I might stay up all night for that.

mike tyson
04-16-2006, 06:07 AM
Tool will announce on Monday (17th), tickets will go on sale Saturday (22nd).

slicknickshady
04-16-2006, 06:18 AM
presales the 21st hopefully. *Crosses Fingers*

mike tyson
04-16-2006, 06:21 AM
If the presales are Friday, I hope they're in the afternoon, not at night.

slicknickshady
04-16-2006, 07:42 AM
If the presales are Friday, I hope they're in the afternoon, not at night.

well i dont have class on friday so it does not matter to me.

mike tyson
04-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Concert friday night for me...

static732
04-16-2006, 11:53 AM
I am 95% sure but how do you know for sure? Hey they said monday at 7am right? I might stay up all night for that.

Well also on kilo they really pretty much gave it away, they kept saying BIG Tool announcement on monday, and said stuff like you'll be excited for this one, so Im pretty sure. But yeah it's at 7 a.m, and the single hits the air at 8.