PDA

View Full Version : Interview Video and live clips

Maranello550
04-02-2006, 06:39 AM
Hello all,

Somehow I managed to get my hands on a interview done by some asian chick interviewing maynard in regards to both Tool and APC. They discuss his music but also in the interview they cut to a really sweet clip of tool playing No Quarter live for a few seconds. I was wondering if anyone knows what Interview I am talking about and whether that live video is out there anyplace?

I think the interview was done by MuchMusic or something with a similar name.

undeniable dilemma
04-05-2006, 07:05 PM
I had a copy of TOOL playing their version of No Quarter live. It was recorded back in 1994.

disaxiom
04-05-2006, 07:10 PM
yes it was muchmusic from canada i've seen that interview on the internet, i'll look around and post it if i find it

Agenda
04-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Hello all,

Somehow I managed to get my hands on a interview done by some asian chick interviewing maynard in regards to both Tool and APC. They discuss his music but also in the interview they cut to a really sweet clip of tool playing No Quarter live for a few seconds. I was wondering if anyone knows what Interview I am talking about and whether that live video is out there anyplace?

I think the interview was done by MuchMusic or something with a similar name.

Oh a fellow Ferrari fan? By the way you can find the interview on youtube.com just look up maynard james keenan