PDA

View Full Version : Solothasia

euthanasia
03-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Just imagine it. Lying on your bed. Breathing in, and breathing out, what may, or just possibly is your last breath. You look around, you see the witness of your departure. How does it feel? Are you happy you create them. Or in the ultimate end you dispise them, as they will continue their existance in the know realm, as you part on to the most unknowable depths, Death.

You are one as you journey down this new experience.

We speak so much about our "collective uncounscious", we do not realize how are individuality is remarked in death. We do not die collectivly. We die individualy.

Oh, what we would not give to take the whole world away with us. Maybe we do, who knows. Is not that a thought worthy of giving you enough peace. The fact that when we close our eyes for the last time, so does the world. The fact that we are gods, dying along with all existance.

In the ultimate thought, Death is only as intriguing and mysterious as Life, and us Ourselves.

Fear of Death, is fear of Life, fear of Ourselves.

But I assure you, if my moment did come right away, I will be scared as hell.

Or perhaps we must divide our questioning, because Death has two Prime Moments, two Prime Questions. It is the exact moment you die, and the exact thing that happens after Death, what troubles all of us. You could say that all great religion and all sense of spirituality came from that very fear of Death. Zeus, Neptune, Odin, God, Ala, and hundred more, a product of a simple fobia. Terrifying if you overthink it.

Death even bashes Life during Life itself, because there is no fear of Death once you are dead, nor fear of Life. Still sometimes you brightest living day may be obscured by that shadow on the corner, prepared to hunt you down like you were a regular Kenny.

Perhaps the main reason of our fear, is the sense of lonelyness and hoplessness we feal as we pass on. Perhaps we should all die along.