PDA

View Full Version : Its not a fucking hoax

thepatient_10k
03-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Jesus fucking christ...your all conspiracy theorists. Get a life.

Chris_Brightwell
03-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Any evidence to back your claim?

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm starting to think we are not supposed to use that post followup feature.

So every time one of us has a thought, even if it's the same thought that has been discussed in other threads, we should make a new thread anyway right?

thepatient_10k
03-28-2006, 08:15 PM
yea i thought id add to the pile of useless shitty threads that seem to be plentiful around here.

fraz
03-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Any evidence to back your claim?

there isn't any solid evidence to support that it is a hoax

Chris_Brightwell
03-28-2006, 08:52 PM
there isn't any solid evidence to support that it is a hoaxAbsence of proof is, by no means, proof of absence.

Ocelot199
03-28-2006, 09:04 PM
there isn't any solid evidence to support that it is a hoax
But there are good, well thought out arguments that don't entail a pissing match, like this one does.

Stupid thread :/

fraz
03-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Absence of proof is, by no means, proof of absence.

thanks confucious

CallofCthulhu
03-28-2006, 09:18 PM
The fact that Tool has done it twice before is enough to think its a hoax.

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 09:19 PM
yea i thought id add to the pile of useless shitty threads that seem to be plentiful around here.

So your answer to them is to squeeze out your own steaming pile?

Good thinking.

LoKi
03-28-2006, 09:25 PM
http://storm.elxx.net/loki/baby.JPG

fraz
03-28-2006, 09:30 PM

they've never gone to this much trouble before. never released fake artwork and provided to it amazon etc. never had alex grey also state that the artwork is real and that the title is real.

Staticfactory
03-28-2006, 09:33 PM
But there are good, well thought out arguments that don't entail a pissing match, like this one does.

Stupid thread :/

"Well thought out arguments" does not equal "solid factual arguments". There is a very distinct difference.

There's a thread floating around here that was one big circle jerk for all the conspiracy theorists. By the time I noticed it, it was about 380 posts deep and full of useless speculation and "facts", or, "well thought out arguments" founded on layers of this useless speculation. I had no idea how readily people will jerk each other off. To each, their own.

I admire the zeal that is demonstrated by those of you that "research" and "dig for clues" but, in all honesty, I would rather read a thousand duplicated threads about what "10,000 Days" might mean before I could possibly stomach the conspiracy cult's freak show of denial.

While few threads on TDN are remotely intelligent in nature, once in a blue moon a thread manages to break free of the mold and demonstrate impressive thinking and researching skills. Most of which (if not all) have nothing to do with whether or not this album information is real. As far as I'm concerned, an arc full of "well thought out arguments" can not possibly measure up to what is right in front of your eyes. There may be a 1% chance that it's all one big conspiracy (and it's been demonstrated that 1% is more than enough to trip on) but the chances are that these "well thought out arguments" are simply masturbation and worth nothing more than a thread than starts by saying "IT'S NOT A HOAX, YOU IDIOTS."

macfreak
03-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Jesus fucking christ...your all conspiracy theorists. Get a life.

Open my eyes blind me with your lies

solidabyss
03-28-2006, 09:48 PM
the proof that its not a hoax is that they are touring

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 10:00 PM
the proof that its not a hoax is that they are touring

errrrrr

Chris_Brightwell
03-28-2006, 10:48 PM
the proof that its not a hoax is that they are touringLMAO.

varg
03-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Absence of proof is, by no means, proof of absence.
Yuh-uh.

phreak03
03-29-2006, 12:41 PM

people are well aware about the pranks, so it would be pretty stupid for tool to attempt to prank us.

thepatient_10k
03-29-2006, 02:41 PM
So your answer to them is to squeeze out your own steaming pile?

Good thinking.

Well yea thats exactly what my answer is...and thanks :)