PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Tool and Ozzfest

CallofCthulhu
03-28-2006, 09:37 AM
I know that Tool has some conflicting European dates during Ozzfest, but on the Fest site check out the image they used to promote the special band.

Nimh
03-28-2006, 09:41 AM
I know that Tool has some conflicting European dates during Ozzfest, but on the Fest site check out the image they used to promote the special band.
That would be interesting if it wasn't for the fact that they use the same symbol for the second stage bands that's missing as well.

CallofCthulhu
03-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Sorry I didnt scroll to the bottom of the god damn page to look at bands no one wants to see.

Boozy Eulogist
03-28-2006, 11:02 AM
Sorry I didnt scroll to the bottom of the god damn page to look at bands no one wants to see.

If I was forced to go to this hellhole of a festival, the only bands I'd want to see are those "small" ones.

That top, aside from a smidge of SOAD, is a list of bands no one SHOULD want to see.

P.S. Tool's not going to be there, the conflicting across-the-world dates vs "Mystery Band!" is pretty...lopsided.

Oh and the fact that it's 80% sure among the public that it's going to be Avenged Sevenfold doesn't really support the Tool idea either.

CallofCthulhu
03-28-2006, 01:05 PM
If I was forced to go to this hellhole of a festival, the only bands I'd want to see are those "small" ones.

That top, aside from a smidge of SOAD, is a list of bands no one SHOULD want to see.

P.S. Tool's not going to be there, the conflicting across-the-world dates vs "Mystery Band!" is pretty...lopsided.

Oh and the fact that it's 80% sure among the public that it's going to be Avenged Sevenfold doesn't really support the Tool idea either.

Black Label Society is reason enough to be there, though the insane ticket prices are a turn off. 10 years ago I would have said Ozzy is a hot ticket as well.

Alex in Chains
03-30-2006, 11:17 PM

Uh . . . Thursday?

And Cthulhu, you're cool and all, but Black Label Society is terrible.

CallofCthulhu
03-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Uh . . . Thursday?

And Cthulhu, you're cool and all, but Black Label Society is terrible.

You've gotta be kidding me. Zakk keeps the good shit alive.

dying2live2k2
04-02-2006, 12:03 PM
I don't care for BLS, but Zakk is an incredible guitar player.