PDA

View Full Version : favourite song

tourist
11-22-2002, 05:27 AM
Hi this is my first message here so I'll try not to p!ss off too many people.
My thoughts were just that I think Tool fans are bar none the coolest in the planet.
There's nothing better than sitting in some crappy rock bar in Scotland listening to Nickleback or some shit when you look across the room and spot someone else with a tool shirt on.

Tool shoulbe obligatory listening for everyone. I've learnt more from tool songs and Bill hicks tapes than 10 years of school ever could.
Oh and Danny Carey is my biggest drum influence ever. 46 and 2 and the end of the grudge are beyond belief.

PS If anyone has any thoughts or views on bill hicks or david lynch stuff send me an email positive or otherwise, I enjoy a little debate.

Braydon
12-01-2002, 01:43 AM
Dude you can't just make people listen to tool that would be stupid Tool would just go up the charts then come back down and 97% of people would never hear of them again. As well as that it would to me defeat the purpose of what tool are about which is thinking for your self, people have to come to the realisation themselves that tool do rock.

Elizabeth
12-02-2002, 04:21 PM
tool is a very talented band, yes. i dont know about bill hicks though. to me, he had a much different opinion than mine...i think that in order to open your mind, you must accept that anything that comes your way could be true, and not reject it...that is what being open minded is to me. not going off into your own subculture and hanging out with people who are just like you. im not trying to insult you, i am just stating something i think is obviously true. though, close mindedness in your opinion is much different than what i think close mindedness is. wish i could explain, but i dont think anyone wants to hear it, so i will just leave that for later if anyone wants to know. much love to you. :)

chilsonrolen
12-07-2011, 11:18 PM
My favorite songs are: Gasolina, Temperature, We Like To Party, Waka Waka, Never Say Never, Smooth Criminal, Waiting For Tonight, Umbrella, It's My Life, What Is Love and As Long As You.

dancingflame
12-09-2011, 09:48 AM
justified and ancient