PDA

View Full Version : The Door

euthanasia
03-10-2003, 02:21 PM
The path finally disappears.
As I look up, I realise I have reached The Door.
Got caught up observing the glory, for an instant.
Standing besides The Door, my eyes see, a pile of ashes, a pile of bones, and a dying man.
-The Will of the Universe be with you, brother- I salute.
-Is the will of this Universe you talk, that has lead us, both you and I, to The Door.
-Indeed, for all that is worth in this Universe, I will find behind The Door. Far too long I have been looking it inside me, but has been here all along
-What does The Door holds?
As I analyze the quetsion, I take a look at the one who talks.
-In your eyes I see no soul.
-Never mind it. It is gone.
-Then I can help you. Because behind that Door lies the knowledge of all. The secrets of mankind.
-Blind you are, for ignoring the simbols. Three men stood before this Door. And those men are no more. Ashes to the poet, bones to the warrior and souless to the prophet.
-You talk as if Hell should await behind The Door.
-So many doors, opened and closed, you find throughout life. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell? Perhaps a turn of a key in a door. Why should Human's soul would be hideen behind a door?
-I prefer to take my chances, after all. Would not be a human, if i did not.
-Stop. Witness and think. If in the end you are still a man, dare and open The Door.
Silence was done. An eon passed on.
The hand moved towards The Door.
-I dare...

XiPHiaS
03-10-2003, 02:55 PM
Maybe passing trough the door and finding it in the first place is more important than what's on the other side. Once you're at the door, you're practically on the other side. Try finding another door....

Nirvana
03-10-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by XiPHiaS
Once you're at the door, you're practically on the other side. Try finding another door....

only if the door is already open...

Deep Thought Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

XiPHiaS
03-13-2003, 07:14 AM
Well, that's why passing it might as well be a challenge....;)