PDA

View Full Version : Very Interesting

jasonchristopher
03-20-2006, 01:03 AM
For starters I tried to post this in the rumors section but it wouldn't let me.

Just started reading The Illuminatus Trillogy and i'm only on page 32 and i have come across 2 references to songs on the new album. I thought when I came across the first one that it was a coincidence but i found another and I can't believe that it is. Everything in quotes is snippets taken from the book.

-Pertaining to some output of computer code in the form of "Hexagram 23"

"This traditionally unlucky sign was cast by Atlantean scientist-priests shortly before the destruction of their continent and is generally connected with death by water. Other vibrations link it to earthquakes, tornadoes and similar disasters, and to sickness, decay, and morbidity as well.

The first correlation is with the unbalance between technological acceleration and political retrogression, which has proceeded earthwide at everwidening danger levels since 1914 and escpecially since 1964. The breaking apart is fundamentally the schizoid and schismatic mental fugue of lawyer-politicians attempting to administrate a worldwide technology whose mechanisms they lack the education to comprehend and whose gestalttrend they frustrate by breaking apart into obsolete Rennaisance nation-states.

World War III is probably imminent and, considering the advances in chemicalbiological warfare in conjuction with the sickness vibrations of HEXAGRAM 23, the unleashing of plague or nervegas or both is as probable as thermonuclear overkill"

The second pertaining to Rosetta Stoned

"After that it was resold to a Times Square dealer called Rosetta the Stoned."

jasonchristopher
03-20-2006, 01:04 AM
Has anyone read this book who could maybe add more to this?

insaner
03-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Has anyone read this book who could maybe add more to this?

ive read it twice.

and all i can add is, go read the motherfucker.

now.

Ryan
03-20-2006, 01:56 AM
ive read it twice.

and all i can add is, go read the motherfucker.

now.

eloquent advice.

jasonchristopher
03-20-2006, 02:02 AM
just found some stuff on Hoffman and talk of keys in the same paragraph, which makes me think i'll find more on lost keys and blaming hoffman later.

insaner
03-20-2006, 02:12 AM
just found some stuff on Hoffman and talk of keys in the same paragraph, which makes me think i'll find more on lost keys and blaming hoffman later.

this book is like the pyramids, keep looking and youll find anything you want.

its all there.

solidabyss
03-21-2006, 05:19 PM
read Aleister Crowley: 777

BatterY316
03-21-2006, 06:29 PM
book? what is that?

ArizonaBay
03-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Ive heard of this but never read it. Sounds good may buy. Looks like youve stumbled onto the source of our fake tracklisting though.

ArizonaBay
03-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Probably getinto trouble for this but .. no

ArizonaBay
03-23-2006, 05:20 AM
Probably getinto trouble for this but .. no

Lol, I did

Octopod
03-23-2006, 06:05 AM
Nice find.

Priapus
03-23-2006, 07:04 AM
Wow, that is a rather interesting find. Let us know if you spot anymore title's.

justify_denials
03-23-2006, 10:00 PM
For starters I tried to post this in the rumors section but it wouldn't let me.

Just started reading The Illuminatus Trillogy and i'm only on page 32 and i have come across 2 references to songs on the new album. I thought when I came across the first one that it was a coincidence but i found another and I can't believe that it is. Everything in quotes is snippets taken from the book.

-Pertaining to some output of computer code in the form of "Hexagram 23"

"This traditionally unlucky sign was cast by Atlantean scientist-priests shortly before the destruction of their continent and is generally connected with death by water. Other vibrations link it to earthquakes, tornadoes and similar disasters, and to sickness, decay, and morbidity as well.

The first correlation is with the unbalance between technological acceleration and political retrogression, which has proceeded earthwide at everwidening danger levels since 1914 and escpecially since 1964. The breaking apart is fundamentally the schizoid and schismatic mental fugue of lawyer-politicians attempting to administrate a worldwide technology whose mechanisms they lack the education to comprehend and whose gestalttrend they frustrate by breaking apart into obsolete Rennaisance nation-states.

World War III is probably imminent and, considering the advances in chemicalbiological warfare in conjuction with the sickness vibrations of HEXAGRAM 23, the unleashing of plague or nervegas or both is as probable as thermonuclear overkill"

The second pertaining to Rosetta Stoned

"After that it was resold to a Times Square dealer called Rosetta the Stoned."
Nice. I got some online books about illuminati and mind control I am going to have to start reading.

grudgefist
03-24-2006, 04:38 AM
can you tell me where i can get this book im quite intreged into reading it

insaner
03-24-2006, 06:58 AM
can you tell me where i can get this book im quite intreged into reading it

try the book store.

Alex in Chains
03-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Looks like youve stumbled onto the source of our fake tracklisting though.

Seconded.

#Notion
03-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Coincidental. Rosetta the Stoned may pertain to the song, but 23 means nothing more than a walk out track

jasonchristopher
03-27-2006, 02:48 PM
i'd love to read more of this book but it's so freakin dry and i can't get into it.

zweitracht
04-05-2006, 09:40 PM
i'd love to read more of this book but it's so freakin dry and i can't get into it.

it gets better. lots of sex and violence and conspiracy theories and supernatural craziness. READ IT.

czar
04-05-2006, 10:09 PM
I do find that pretty hard to believe that it's purely coincidental that three references to the track listing are found in this book. Leaves me to ponder...