PDA

View Full Version : really, really calm

MeThoD
03-09-2003, 05:20 PM
i decided one night to loop this song while i was sleeping... and it was so nice... and my brother (who i share rooms with) told me that he had the best sleep he had ever had in a long time

eulogy508
03-15-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by MeThoD
i decided one night to loop this song while i was sleeping... and it was so nice... and my brother (who i share rooms with) told me that he had the best sleep he had ever had in a long time

sounds fun... i should try that

kcweed420
03-28-2003, 03:35 PM
this song always makes me think a lot.....its very relaxing....i listen to lateralus the cd almost every night b4 i sleep and this is the song that always puts me to sleep every night

Undertolerance
04-02-2003, 04:48 PM
I too enjoy this song when I am trying to sleep, it in conjuction with Reflection provide a soothing and relaxing melody. GO TOOL! But one thing that I find interesting is that my mom really likes Tool and especially this song, and the whole album for the most part. This may not seem too amazing to anyone else, but you do not know my mother(obviously). She is like a wicked hard core Christian bible thumper! And she used to say all kinds of crap about my music. But then again she loves this album, she will actually request that I put it on, this song and Reflection in particular.
And she aint exactly a youngen' either she is over 50 and she digs the Tool. So Right on!

P.S.
Have you ever noticed that this song is nearly a Haiku!?