PDA

View Full Version : what we think we know

pki2003
03-17-2006, 12:07 PM
It occured to me that we're all right....

After reading the post about the other Hofmann it occured to me that we might all be right.

What we know:
1. There is a new album coming out and that, for the time being, the name will be 10k Days, and the tracks have been given to us. (duh! moment)

2. The band and its affiliates love to play jokes on we the fans (that's why many of you are adopting the the "wait until you hold the album" stance in order to shield yourselfs from damage that has been done in the past)

3. There have been several excellent, research supported, independently verified threads pertaining to why the infomation given has been and continues to be at the very least partly erroneous.

It is possible that we are all, to a lesser or greater extent, right. We would be remiss to dismiss all this evidence that points to a hoax, but at the same time we have to know that some of the information is correct. I understand it is possible to pull a conspiracy out of anything but given the bands history and with this much independently verified iformation leading toward the conclusion of being our being played with. There must be at the very least a partial trick being played on us. As for me, I'm waiting for the ablum to finally know for sure, but that does not mean I cannot delve into some insanity for a few more weeks.

kyyuulle
03-17-2006, 12:12 PM
ENOUGH WITH THESE FUCKING QUEER THREADS!

the album will come out when it will come out

go stick your head in a vagina for a few months, then come out and listen to the new Tool

LetGoLetgoLetGo
03-17-2006, 12:31 PM
You spelled "verified" wrong. And "does".
These must be track names!
1. Does
2. Verified

dracomordag
03-17-2006, 12:35 PM
i support this thread.

so everyone stop flaming

Wretched
03-17-2006, 12:37 PM
I know one thing, and that is this thread sucks

And that black people are vicious

pki2003
03-17-2006, 12:39 PM
I know one thing, and that is this thread sucks

And that black people are vicious

then why dignify with a response? And its not like there has been any other information posted today, as of 1440. Might as well talke about some theoretical nonsense.

Wretched
03-17-2006, 12:41 PM
then why dignify with a response? And its not like there has been any other information posted today, as of 1440. Might as well talke about some theoretical nonsense.

Duh. You know the answer to that.

pki2003
03-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Your a hot topic sycophant that is incapable of thinking independently for oneself who derives perverse pleasure out of disregarding other opinions that are contrary to your own hoping it hides the fact that you are an insolent sophomoric plebeion? Oh yeah, my bad I forgot I said flame away.

Wretched
03-17-2006, 12:58 PM
Your a hot topic sycophant that is incapable of thinking independently for oneself who derives perverse pleasure out of disregarding other opinions that are contrary to your own hoping it hides the fact that you are an insolent sophomoric plebeion? Oh yeah, my bad I forgot I said flame away.

You just try to hard.

pki2003
03-17-2006, 01:02 PM
You just try to hard.

I have not been accused of that before. I think I'm going to make that my new mantra.

MoreTool
03-17-2006, 01:02 PM
there should be an other section for reflection like this
Rumors
Lies
Whatever

pki2003
03-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Yeah, I agree MoreTool. I just set the forum to my favorites for the time being and I honestly was not thinking when I posted it here. I do not know how to move then thread or I would.

SpareForTheWarFishers
03-17-2006, 01:11 PM
The point of these forums are to discuss things, we dont havew any news, so why does every one get all pissed when a new thread starts that isnt filled with new facts? All of these thread starters are just trying to keep discussions fresh so your not posting on page 38 of the same three treads and you have to go back and read the whole fucking hting to get all the info.

Hodge
03-17-2006, 01:17 PM
edit: wrong thread, l0l

RacecaR123
03-17-2006, 03:49 PM
I agree with some of you...this thread is good, it's better than assholes who put up fake tracklistings like me. Sure there have been a lot of these threads but this forum is about posting your opinion, if we're all gonna be on this website in this forum, with no news to talk about, you might as well voice something right? otherwise what is the point in hanging around just to tear down the people that do, regardless if it's repetative, so is the flaming...I find the flaming far more annoying and repetative then someone stating theories or their opinion on the information we have so far.

RacecaR123
03-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Wretched you dipshit...all you do is tear down every thread!...What is your purpose here, I posted my fake tracklisting just for people like you, who take this shit so seriously.

Choice Breath
03-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Hello, my first post ever, I'm thinking 10,000 Days is the real title.

pki2003
03-17-2006, 05:31 PM
that was the point of this, no news for a few days now. Might as well stir the pot a little bit.

Wretched
03-17-2006, 07:16 PM
Wretched you dipshit...all you do is tear down every thread!...What is your purpose here, I posted my fake tracklisting just for people like you, who take this shit so seriously.

I don't tear down the good threads.

rsh
03-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Hello, my first post ever, I'm thinking 10,000 Days is the real title.

Technically,

no. Thats not your first post ever.

greensky_thirdeye
03-18-2006, 12:52 AM
that was the point of this, no news for a few days now. Might as well stir the pot a little bit.

Stir "The Pot"?

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/7/messages/204.html

""What does the phrase "to stir the pot" generally mean? And does it mean to be in some way deliberately provocative or irritating?
Deliberately provocative, yes, but not necessarily maliciously. Picture a pot of soup. A lot of ingredients have settled to the bottom, out of sight, until stirred. Metaphorically, a lot of issues/resentments/obligations can drop out of sight when nobody mentions them. One can "stir the pot" to bring issues to the surface, sometimes with malice, but sometimes merely to create awareness and effect change. ""

Hmm...

exojjl
03-21-2006, 09:22 PM
I find the flaming far more annoying and repetative then someone stating theories or their opinion on the information we have so far.
indeed. And flaming is just plain stupidity.