In the last breath
I am pretending there is still more ahead

In the endless void
I pretend to feel the light
And in the sight of Divinity
I force myself to go blind

somethingbetter
03-10-2003, 08:14 PM
are you sure that there is nothing after death? have you died and come back and saw nothing?

are you saying that the divinity is nothing?

and just because you cannot remember the before, doesn't mean it isn't there. Do you truly not FEEL as if there is more than this pitifully small thing we call life here on Earth?

Nirvana
03-10-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by euthanasia

In the final hour
I try to imagine the first second after death
In the last breath
I am pretending there is still more ahead

this is the only part i think was good...

got some strong feelings.. from maybe what people really feel before they die...
You know the time will come.. and you try to imagen how it would feel if you die... if there is really life after dead...
And in the last breath you want to go back... to see if you could have done more...
When the final breath is taken your dead... and then what?...
maybe youll see theres nothing after life... or maybe there is...

i personally think there could be something... but if there is.. i think its very strange... how could there be something after life...

in your gonna see it clear/scientific... then youll know that your heart doesnt work after your dead... thats why your braind dont get oxiden... and if your brain doesnt work either... that means that you dont live.. you cant think...

so how do you know if there really is something after life?...

i certainly hope there is something.. so it doesnt feel like your dead...

i know that some people also think that people are going to a `BETTER` place... some even call it `HOME`...
welll... sorry but thats something that goes to far for me...

you got all the love you want here... in your life...

just some thoughts of the simple minded Nirvana...

Heaven`s Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

euthanasia
03-11-2003, 07:42 AM
A poem/song/writing, can be very personal, or not. My beliefs are yet no clear to me, as I am still in a journey of discovery.

I wrote this as a reflection of a common human. People fear death because of the nothing (they think) follows it. Does not matter if they deny it, they fear this. And they fear the concept of divinity as well.

Not all of us, but certainly some of us.

somethingbetter
03-11-2003, 12:15 PM
Thank you for clarifying...

Personally, I don't worry about it much, yes, I do happen at this time to believe that there is SOMETHING after death, only because energy never dies, it changes form. Whether we remember anything or not about this life, who knows? Does it matter? Once you pass from this experience, it no longer means anything to you...Only those you have left behind. I don't believe we are hear to learn, or because of karma, or to do anything other than experience the possibilities that life offers. I think sometimes it's just something to do.

like the old song goes-

row row row
your boat (body)
gently down the stream (life)
merrily merrily merrily merrily
LIFE IS BUT A DREAM

:)