PDA

View Full Version : Venting

Jerk off
03-09-2003, 12:22 AM
Sorry< I need to get this out.

Unrequited love doesn't hurt as much as everyone thinks. It's the love that was once given freely and then jerked away that hurts most. All you can think about is what you did to deserve this. You question your own self worth. That's much more painful. Love is a crazy thing, It can be the most comfortable and the most painful thing ever. At the same time. So all I have to say about it is Fuck That!
I am sick of giving all I have a receiving nothing in return. I am sick of offering myself up to your feet, only to be kicked away like some mangy dog. How dare you treat anyone like this. I'm more than what you can see. I am not your whore. You have used up all your chances with me. It will be one cold day in hell when you see my love again. "I'm happy hope you happy too." < APC Ashes to Ashes>

I'm sorry about the ranting but I had to get that out.

GregoryWohlwend
03-09-2003, 12:33 AM
yea man the worst is after you love someone so unconditionally, that you question the others feelings on every point in time during the relationship. questioning their intention every step of the way in your memories, making them evil instead of the embodiment of good. makes you a real synic about the whole situation. shows you how close love and hate are....

Jerk off
03-09-2003, 12:39 AM
Thank God Someone understands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternalist
03-09-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Jerk off
Thank God Someone understands!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to belittle you in any way, but of course there are other people who have been through the same kind of thing. I find it hard to believe it as well, sometimes, but all these love-related things are cliches.
It's funny that you mention the lyric 'I'm happy, hope you're happy too'...it's actually Bowie, btw, but hey, I'm not here to split hairs. A friend of mine sent me that line just yesterday. She wants to be nothing more then friends, and my soul is torn to shreds every time I lay eyes on her. I almost feel guilty that I find it so hard to only be friends with her, because all I want to do is make her happy. Once I thought she loved me, and she says that she does in her own way, but it's just not enough.
I also understand what Gregory says, that there is only a very thin line between love and hate - It's easy for the two to become blurred, or switched over, or whatever.
So yeah. I don't want to become bitter about love. But. I dunno. I'm not yet, but we'll see what happens. Meh.

Jerk off
03-09-2003, 09:00 AM
Don't worry not taken as belittlement :) The reason I said that was because I've tried to explain this to my friends but they all tell me Im overreacting, and whatnot. I guess it was more of a thank God you're not telling me Im wrong. So thank you; and I hope shit works out for you.

p.s I know Ashes to Ashes is a cover song, but not alot of people know who did the orginal. Including me. Thanks for the Info.