__________________________________________________ _____________

Because it's being printed, so no last minute changes... and we
wanted it to appear on the site first. Don't know what art you are
talking about. ~ BMB
On Mar 11, 2006, at 11:12 PM, [email protected] wrote:

>
> Why such a sudden shift in attitude about the album's info? With
> the apparent embargo in place, why is it suddenly okay for us to
> know the title and tracklisting and such?
>
> Also, while you're feeling generous, is the dark, black, brown, and
> orange-looking "cover art" the real thing? Or is it some hoax as
> well?
>
> Thanks
>
> Zach Ansley
>
>

I guess I should have given him a link to the art, but it looks like someone else has already cleared that up.

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 06:29 AM
so at least we know blair doesnt read the forums

Systolic
03-12-2006, 06:29 AM
Hmm... I don't know about that..

Maybe?

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 06:31 AM
well these art rumors have been all over the new album boards....unless you think hes playing dumb

tentonmantra
03-12-2006, 06:33 AM
why people who get replies from BLair only describe the artwork instead of showing him the links? so he could click on that shit and see the "covers" for himself?

and if the band want the tool website to be first one to show the cover, I don´t think he will confirm anything.

better than monitoring the fakes here, people should spend more time "refreshing" tool´s website.

Systolic
03-12-2006, 06:34 AM
OMGLETSPOSTPUMPYESLETSDOTHATITHINKIMMAGOMAKEATHREA DABOUTTHISTOOHELLAYEAHLETSDOTHATWOOOHOOOOIMGONNAAS KBLAIRABOUTTHENEWTOOLALBUMANDIFTHETRACKLISTISFAKEO RNOTANDTHENIMMAGONNAASKHIMALSOIFTHESUPPOSSED'LEAKE DÁLBUMARTISREALORNOTW00TYEAHICANTWAITFORHISRESPOSE
.!!#@%#^

PLLLZ
STFU
THX!

$%@!

Actually I had fogotten completely that I sent him an email, and I woke up this morning and he had replied. I just thought I'd post it since others had as well.

Mooseifer
03-12-2006, 06:38 AM
Actually I had fogotten completely that I sent him an email, and I woke up this morning and he had replied. I just thought I'd post it since others had as well.

yeah but you could've started a "new thread" about it.

oh wait you have.

Windir
03-12-2006, 06:41 AM

Really? Why follow the herd?

You can say fuck in here. I fuckin' do it all the time.

I come here since 2002 and you gonna explain the rules to me?

*shakes head*

Systolic
03-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Really? Why follow the herd?

Eh, I just woke up, gimme a break why don't ya?

Windir
03-12-2006, 06:44 AM
I wish people would give each other, Tool and themselves a break with this nonesense.

stinkfish
03-12-2006, 06:45 AM
I come here since 2002 and you gonna explain the rules to me?

*shakes head*

can i touch you

plz

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 06:46 AM
well we have nothing else to do, we've got everything we hoped for

Windir
03-12-2006, 06:46 AM
Preferably not.

orange.juice
03-12-2006, 06:47 AM
< insert frustrated rant here >

Windir
03-12-2006, 06:48 AM
OMGLETSPOSTPUMPYESLETSDOTHATITHINKIMMAGOMAKEATHREA DABOUTTHISTOOHELLAYEAHLETSDOTHATWOOOHOOOOIMGONNAAS KBLAIRABOUTTHENEWTOOLALBUMANDIFTHETRACKLISTISFAKEO RNOTANDTHENIMMAGONNAASKHIMALSOIFTHESUPPOSSED'LEAKE DÁLBUMARTISREALORNOTW00TYEAHICANTWAITFORHISRESPOSE
.!!#@%#^

PLLLZ
STFU
THX!

$%@!

Done.

Systolic
03-12-2006, 07:02 AM
I which people would give each other, Tool and themselves a break with this nonesense.

Yeah I dont know why I did it. Just boredom I guess.

Actually this forum is getting kind of boring in general lately....

I mean I've been here for a WHILE, but its never seemed so.. bland before. Do you agree?

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 07:09 AM
which is ironic because this is when the disscussions should be at their peak, yet all we're doing is going back and forth...youre wrong, no you are, and i myself post the same thing on each thread, similar to this post right here

TurdEye13
03-12-2006, 07:24 AM
You watch. When Blair puts up the new album's artwork, people here will start to whine again.

Windir
03-12-2006, 07:26 AM
I mean I've been here for a WHILE, but its never seemed so.. bland before. Do you agree?

I know what you mean. I think I've been here as long as you have, but it seems to be going downward really quick. I'm glad Tool doesnt release an album every two years, or else I would've run away crying and screaming.

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 07:32 AM
plus their stuff wouldn't be as good, and not worth the hype, as i feel assured this will be

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:24 AM
I know what you mean. I think I've been here as long as you have, but it seems to be going downward really quick. I'm glad Tool doesnt release an album every two years, or else I would've run away crying and screaming.

I think there's a Grudge thread called "The Influx of n00bs"...

May it have some relevance?

Windir
03-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Probably, lol. I dont really mind new people on the boards though, but they have no freaking clue about what's going on in here and/or in Toolland. This is the main reason why I try to keep away from threads like that.

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Probably, lol. I dont really mind new people on the boards though, but they have no freaking clue about what's going on in here and/or in Toolland. This is the main reason why I try to keep away from threads like that.

I guess since Tool is such an "Elitist" type band with their whole "The mind can conquer all" and "think for yourself (wank wank)" philosophy, its easy for people to jump on the board for the first time, see a thought that they want to contribute to, and say "HEY! I tinkz for meezelf! I wegistah and I speek my mind cuz teh 'Nerd (tehehehe) sez 2!"

And then it all goes downhill.

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 09:38 AM
well, i dont think the contributings the problem

Windir
03-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Well. Threads like that normally start at the bottom already. It all depends on the posters who comment if a thread goes uphill or stays at the bottom, or sinks even further down. But like you said; any fool can sign up and post in a thread.

Shame shame , shame on those n00bs.

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:39 AM
well, i dont think the contributings the problem

Well, whats your synopsis, sir almighty "I've been here for less than a month"?

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Well. Threads like that normally start at the bottom already. It all depends on the posters who comment if a thread goes uphill or stays at the bottom, or sinks even further down. But like you said; any fool can sign up and post in a thread.

Shame shame , shame on those n00bs.

Look up. ^

Windir
03-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Look up. ^

Oh yeah... just confirmed that we are talking the truth.

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 09:41 AM
its that they are new so they are anxious to get in as much as they can so they get noticed, such as myself, so they talk even when they dont contribute

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:42 AM
My post count does NOT represent my experience with this place.

For a while there.. like.. a year, I just had nothing to say, and I was also on dial-up, so forum browsing was just annoying.

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:42 AM
its that they are new so they are anxious to get in as much as they can so they get noticed, such as myself, so they talk even when they dont contribute

You gotta work your way in...

If you're a n00b, its best that you DONT start a thread unless you have some.... well....

Its just best that you dont start a thread.

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 09:43 AM
yes, well if the noobs dont post, their post count stays low and you assume they are n00bs, even though theyve been watching the forums for a while

ive been watching the forums for a year, but the registration kept blocking my email, for example

so everyone can register and post, except if you use yahoo or aim, apparently

Windir
03-12-2006, 09:45 AM

Like I said (try to read): I dont mind new people on these boards. I only have a problem with people coming in a thread and post rabdom posts/thoughts about the subject without reading the whole thread and/or know what is really going on.

I'd preferably see alot of new people, I mean that. Just the fact that you guys think you can just get in, read the last page and think you 'kN0w 1T 4||' pisses me off. Read the damn thing or stay out. Or just keep lurking for a couple of weeks/months to see how things are working around here.

I tell you, this shit can be really annoying. And no, I cannot ignore it. You guys are EVERYWHERE!

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:46 AM
yes, well if the noobs dont post, their post count stays low and you assume they are n00bs, even though theyve been watching the forums for a while

ive been watching the forums for a year, but the registration kept blocking my email, for example

so everyone can register and post, except if you use yahoo or aim, apparently

Posting is fine, I'm acknowledging your post. I'm not flaming you (sort of), I'm just giving you some guidelines.

A good avatar helps (though I'm not one to speak.. I have an EverQuest scroll as mine.. I havent found the perfect av yet)

Windir
03-12-2006, 09:47 AM
A good avatar helps (though I'm not one to speak.. I have an EverQuest scroll as mine.. I havent found the perfect av yet)

Take my profile picture =)

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Like I said (try to read): I dont mind new people on these boards. I only have a problem with people coming in a thread and post rabdom posts/thoughts about the subject without reading the whole thread and/or know what is really going on.

I'd preferably see alot of new people, I mean that. Just the fact that you guys think you can just get in, read the last page and think you 'kN0w 1T 4||' pisses me off. Read the damn thing or stay out. Or just keep lurking for a couple of weeks/months to see how things are working around here.

I tell you, this shit can be really annoying. And no, I cannot ignore it. You guys are EVERYWHERE!

*B0\/\/Z 2 |)4 |\/|4Z74*

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 09:48 AM
so your saying i need to get a cat or doctor zoidberg to be excepted? ;)

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Take my profile picture =)

OMGZ RU SRIUS>>>>

Windir
03-12-2006, 09:49 AM
OMGZ RU SRIUS>>>>

lol Not really. But I wouldnt mind ^^

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:50 AM
lol Not really. But I wouldnt mind ^^

See?? Me and Windir r0XX0rZ. This thread took off.

chalimar
my avatar = teh roxx0rz.

Windir

If you want to be part of t3h r3c¥c|3 ß1N c|4n, yes. If you want to be taken serious, no.

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:51 AM
You see my pwnage on the Vigniti Tres thread?

Windir
03-12-2006, 09:53 AM
lol. Deeeeeeeep man.

Systolic
03-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Alright Im out.. got Opera rehearsal.. performance is this week.

Windir
03-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Niiice. Sensitive. Opera pwns. You're the man. *stalk stalk*

*keeps save distance from Systolic*

*follows every movement*

TenSpeed
03-12-2006, 09:59 AM
Alright Im out.. got Opera rehearsal.. performance is this week.
What are you performing?

SpiralOutKeepGoing
03-12-2006, 10:41 AM

I'm accepted? Hooray.

Animus X torsi
03-12-2006, 10:42 AM
If you want to be part of t3h r3c¥c|3 ß1N c|4n, yes. If you want to be taken serious, no.

apparently not by windir

Windir
03-12-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm accepted? Hooray.

Nopp, seems like you're just excepted.

SpiralOutKeepGoing
03-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Nopp, seems like you're just excepted.

Nopp?

Windir
03-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Yes?

SpiralOutKeepGoing
03-12-2006, 12:05 PM
National Oceanographic Partnership Program = Nopp?

Windir
03-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Suuuuure... If that is what makes you happy. <3

dracomordag
03-12-2006, 12:26 PM
this thread pwns

tDoXoMl
03-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I guess since Tool is such an "Elitist" type band with their whole "The mind can conquer all" and "think for yourself (wank wank)" philosophy, its easy for people to jump on the board for the first time, see a thought that they want to contribute to, and say "HEY! I tinkz for meezelf! I wegistah and I speek my mind cuz teh 'Nerd (tehehehe) sez 2!"

And then it all goes downhill.

lol you said "wegistah"

Systolic
03-12-2006, 07:00 PM
What are you performing?

the Marriage of Figaro.

Myriad: Days To Come
03-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Response? No?

SpareForTheWarFishers
03-12-2006, 10:44 PM
As lame as the thread seems on the surface, it is nice to see one that doesnt consist of irrational idiots ripping each others heads off about how stupid they think the title/track names are.

Systolic
03-12-2006, 10:50 PM
As lame as the thread seems on the surface, it is nice to see one that doesnt consist of irrational idiots ripping each others heads off about how stupid they think the title/track names are.

We're not all bad people. We just get tired of the same old stuff. Tedium kills, you know?

chalimar
03-13-2006, 03:26 AM
lol you said "wegistah"

LOL. You can read.

SpareForTheWarFishers
03-13-2006, 05:07 AM
We're not all bad people. We just get tired of the same old stuff. Tedium kills, you know?

I know, I am sure as the album gets closer these boards are gonna get alot uglier. Its like a shitload of junkies sittting around discussing when thier gonna get thier next fix.

Systolic
03-13-2006, 05:15 AM
Its like a shitload of junkies sittting around discussing when thier gonna get thier next fix.

Well there's a lot of THAT on this forum too.... Check out most of the "Self Medication" section. Its the ONLY part of the thread that I don't frequent much. I'm just not into drugs. At all.

Windir
03-13-2006, 08:45 AM
I'm willing to bet you guys that those n00bs have some underground tunnel system we dont know of, discussion how to attack us and when. Kinda like what happened in Vietnam. We think we are on the winning hand and they will strike so hard that we'll be the ones hiding... and eventually no one will talk about it again, since it will be the blackest age of TDN history.

OMG!

SpiralOutKeepGoing
03-13-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm willing to bet you guys that those n00bs have some underground tunnel system we dont know of, discussion how to attack us and when. Kinda like what happened in Vietnam. We think we are on the winning hand and they will strike so hard that we'll be the ones hiding... and eventually no one will talk about it again, since it will be the blackest age of TDN history.

OMG!

Then we'll have to bring our discusiion to a Linkin Park forum. lolz.

Windir
03-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Werd. We'll have to post over 500 posts per day though if we gonna do that.
'Cuz 175 WA¥ k3wl 2 do s0!'

Oh man...

Happyfunball
03-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Thing is, it's a ridiculous assumption that a low post count equates to one being new to Tool or even to these very boards. I've been coming to this very site since '98(?) and anyone who's spent a modest amount of time in toolband.com chat has probably seen my name at least once over the years though my presense there has always been sporadic at best. Yet, within these forums I'm dubbed a n00b.

Not that it matters to me personally. As a famously magnificent siren once sang: My heart will go on. I think it speaks volumes of the people here however who use post count as a measuring stick of who's a true Tool fan and who doesn't have a clue. I don't need my fandom to be quantified in such a way, but given so many people's high ideals here and "thinkforyourselfness" it's an altogether unintelligent -- dare I say fanatical -- way of approaching things.

And yes, Windir, your avatar is r0xx0r. I asked where it came from but sadly you did not reply. Tears and chocolate cake for me. If/when my post count reaches 100, I will ask again and you can not reply again. $$$ftw

Happyfunball
03-13-2006, 03:13 PM

Heavy doses of non-activity make a world of difference in that regard.

Estevan
03-13-2006, 03:22 PM
DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT

dracomordag
03-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Thing is, it's a ridiculous assumption that a low post count equates to one being new to Tool or even to these very boards. I've been coming to this very site since '98(?) and anyone who's spent a modest amount of time in toolband.com chat has probably seen my name at least once over the years though my presense there has always been sporadic at best. Yet, within these forums I'm dubbed a n00b.

Not that it matters to me personally. As a famously magnificent siren once sang: My heart will go on. I think it speaks volumes of the people here however who use post count as a measuring stick of who's a true Tool fan and who doesn't have a clue. I don't need my fandom to be quantified in such a way, but given so many people's high ideals here and "thinkforyourselfness" it's an altogether unintelligent -- dare I say fanatical -- way of approaching things.

And yes, Windir, your avatar is r0xx0r. I asked where it came from but sadly you did not reply. Tears and chocolate cake for me. If/when my post count reaches 100, I will ask again and you can not reply again. $$$ftw

how many times do i have to fucking explain this.

n00bdom on a forum has little to do with your post count, and least to do with your familiarity with the forum subject (in this case, Tool): it has to do with your relation to the culture of the board.

i.e., if your one of those fucks who thinks every post here is serious

or, you post something that's already been made a thread of.

general forum ignorance (and i mean ignorance not in the demeaning way, but rather its literal definition of "lack of knowledge").

We're all sure you're a Tool fan, but that doesnt change that you may not fit in with the people on the boards yet. not your fault, but you can't expect to come barging onto a site and have everyone respect you instantly...

Windir
03-14-2006, 08:20 AM

My deepest apologies, my friend. I was not aware of your previous post, as still I am. Nah seriously - I havent noticed that you asked me. It came from Google actually. I was looking for the Maria Mena cover of her new album and I found a site where this Av came from. It could be her official site, but I'm not sure.

But... one thing; dont ever think I judge on post count, no fucking way. As I stated before (in this thread), I think it's great that new people come in here and of course every person who's been registered longer than a year will see you as n00bs, but that doesnt mean I wont treat you as a person.

The only thing that really bothers me about you new people, is the fact that you think you know it all. Ignorant. Making new threads that already exist, or posting something really dumb - bumping really old threads is another thing I hate.
I'm not saying ALL of you are like that, I'm merely pointing out WHY I dislike some new people and their behaviour.

MErci.

Dirty Sanchez
03-14-2006, 08:28 AM
noobs > windir

pork chops
03-14-2006, 08:36 AM
i hope that all of the people here that don't consider themselves n00bs were treated with the same warm and accepting minds and hearts that we are currently being shown. you all make this feel like a place where a person is free to express there opinion and share ideas and thoughts with out being persecuted. i just want to thank you for myself and all my fellow n00bs who couldn't be more pleased with you generosity and kind heartedness. i mean i hold your opinions in such high regard that i feel if even the slighest bit of hatred or coldness was expressed in my direction i may be inclined to discontinue my posting and discussion. but, alas, that is not the case. thank you all so much.

Windir
03-14-2006, 08:46 AM
noobs > windir

Ah yes. Mr Sanchez.

Dirty Sanchez
03-14-2006, 08:46 AM
i hope that all of the people here that don't consider themselves n00bs were treated with the same warm and accepting minds and hearts that we are currently being shown. you all make this feel like a place where a person is free to express there opinion and share ideas and thoughts with out being persecuted. i just want to thank you for myself and all my fellow n00bs who couldn't be more pleased with you generosity and kind heartedness. i mean i hold your opinions in such high regard that i feel if even the slighest bit of hatred or coldness was expressed in my direction i may be inclined to discontinue my posting and discussion. but, alas, that is not the case. thank you all so much.

I already like you better than windir.