PDA

View Full Version : photography anyone?

nwimnthng0
03-07-2003, 10:27 AM
i was in a photography course last semester and really enjoyed it, we developed our own prints and everything. it was a pretty good experience. i'll upload a print in which i feel as though is one of my best

feedback is great

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=123044PM.jpg

and btw...who says drugs dont have possitive effects ;)

seraph
03-07-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by nwimnthng0
and btw...who says drugs dont have possitive effects ;)

huh?? they don't?? =(

beautiful area...where in Ontario is that?

P.S. Stoner! heheh

nwimnthng0
03-08-2003, 11:44 AM
stoner hah

i was high when i took the pic, and it is the best picture ive ever taken so drugs do good things

and its just outside of smiths falls towards merrickville

Peekay
03-08-2003, 01:43 PM
its beau-ti-ful

Sphase
03-08-2003, 02:42 PM
that reminds me of white rock...

Exakt
03-08-2003, 03:45 PM
I'll admit that this multi-national country of ours is the best...

4th Eye
03-08-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Exakt
I'll admit that this multi-national country of ours is the best...

...the second best...after Finland...it's actually most like Finland so it's the second.. :)

But yeah.... drugs are good....for some people...not for me....maybe....i don't know...

Oh, and nice photo....

...me drink too much.... :P me gotta sleep....

myfacade
03-08-2003, 07:51 PM
I'm glad that you chose to 'freeze' the water rather than turning the shutter speed down and having it blur, thus giving it more energy. Black and white is a great medium and I urge you to continue and perhaps submit this with some other shots to try and turn a profit.

nwimnthng0
03-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by myfacade
I'm glad that you chose to 'freeze' the water rather than turning the shutter speed down and having it blur, thus giving it more energy. Black and white is a great medium and I urge you to continue and perhaps submit this with some other shots to try and turn a profit.

if there was more scenery like that around here, then i would definately continue, but there isnt. i think for right now that is probably the best scene ive come across
this is why i want to go to iceland, because of the amount of beautiful landscapes and waterfalls

and im in it for personal experience, not profit

Sphase
03-11-2003, 01:45 PM
here's a wimpy photograph of mine.

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=034334PM.JPG

raiSINgirl420
03-11-2003, 02:05 PM
thats an aweome photo, i agree with facade, i love how you decided to catch that moment of time.
i need a dig cam.

hey have you ever seen 'one hour photo?' not only is robin williams character alot different from the roles he usually picks, there is alot of great dialogue about photography.

just a random thought, ha.

yeah take more, search and you shall find.

nwimnthng0
03-11-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Sphase
here's a wimpy photograph of mine.

thats not wimpy

i like it

especially the color

should have gotten a larger print - if its only 5x7